Our Mission

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

"We're here guys!" I heard Onew yelling loudly. Where are we exactly? Well, do you remember that raffle at the mall and how we supposedly won the grand prize? Well it's been a week already and it's CHRISTMAS! Ohh how I've been waiting for this moment. I bought Jonghyun this present that I'm positive he'll like. Ahhhh Jonghyun~ OMO OMO! I should really stop now. Thinking about him will just make things worse.

"Yah ChoonHe. Didn't you hear Onew? He said we're HERE. You know, like at the Resort?" I turned my head, only to be inches away from Jonghyun's face. OHH CRAP. My heart started beating really fast, my cheeks turned dark red, and I knew that if we stayed this way any longer, you could just say I'd be head over heels for him. I quickly turned my head away, and sped to the other direction, avoiding having any contact with him whatsoever.

I glanced his way to find him staring at me speechless. *OH NO. Did that seem rude of me?*

I felt someone shake my arm.

"Yahh. ChoonHe. C'mon let's go." Junhyung grabbed my wrist pulling me away. I looked behind and saw Sekyung pulling a dumbfounded Jonghyun with her. Oh yeah, did I mention those two came on the trip with us too? To be exact, it's me, Kibum, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, Taemin, Junhyung, and Sekyung. If you count all of us, it's equals eight, which is exactly the number of tickets we won. Mom had work so she couldn't come with us.

Key opened the door to the cabin, and boy was I surprised. THIS PLACE WAS FREAKING HUGE! Wow. We must be super lucky.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

WTF WAS THAT? Did you guys see that? She just ran away from me. And, and, and NOW she's avoiding me like I'm some kind of-

some kind of DISEASE! 

everytime our eyes meet, she would just glance away and pretend like nothing happened. Everytime I walk towards her, she backs away and starts talking to some person who just HAPPENS to be there at the time. So what am I doing now? Oh well, ChoonHe and I are watching a horror movie together.  This may sound normal but it's not. She's sitting all the way on the other side of the couch, almost about to fall off the edge. Earlier she sat at the middle, but still kept her distance. I tried scooting closer but she just scoots farther. If I try to go any closer now, she might fall off the couch and hurt herself.

AISH THIS WOMAN! What in the world is she doing right now? It's freaking almost Christmas and she's not even acknowledging my existance. It hurts my feelings you know? You're best friend, pretending that you're not even there.

 

[Onew POV]

Ok this is getting nowhere. They're avoiding each other. Well more like ChoonHe's the one avoiding Jonghyun. He's following her around like a lost puppy, but she's not even paying any attention to him! IT'S LIKE A ROTTEN CHICKEN. I mean I feel bad for the Jonghyun, just like I do for the chicken.  That's why I'd still eat the chicken, and put it to it's rightful place. My belly. :D Ok Wait. This is supposed to be about Jonghyun, not the chicken.

Back to the topic. THIS NEEDS TO END.

RIGHT NOW.

I whispered to the two guys sitting next to me. "Taemin, MinHo. To the kitchen. Group Meeting. NOW."

 

[Key POV]

I was going to go get a cup of coffee when I heard something very interesting. I just heard the name ChoonHe and Jonghyun, and immediately wanted to eavesdrop. I laid my head on the door, trying to hear the conversation.

"HYUNG! Noona isn't even noticing poor Jonghyun Hyung! Our plan is ruined." I'm guessing that's Taemin. Wait. What plan?

Minho was just nodding his head in agreement. All these years we've known him, and he still doesn't talk as much. I swear, if he didn't have that charisma in him, he wouldn't be that popular. I mean ladies FLOCK THE GUY!!! They should do that to me. I'm cooler, awesomer, and just down right ALMIGHTY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"It's like he's a rotten chicken! Her avoiding it and all. I feel bad. Anyways, we need to fix this, or else how are we going to get them together?" I'm sure that's Onew. I mean, who else talks about chicken like that? WAIT A SECOND. 

ChoonHe + Jonghyun + Plan = Together? I WANT IN!

I barged into the kitchen without even thinking. "GUYS. I WANT IN! NOW!"

They just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Y-you heard everything we were talking about?" WOW. MinHo finally spoke? I must write this in my diary. Wait. Back to the topic.

"Deh. Everything from the part where Taeming yelled Hyung using the inner GIRL VOICE I always knew he had deep down." Ok, ok, I may not seem serious right now, but I just HAD to point that out. I mean, his voice was far squeakier than any woman's I've heard.

"YAH! I was in a panic alright?" 

"Whatever you say Taemin. So you guys need help getting them together right?" They all nodded in agreement. I smirked, since clearly I was the one in charge here. "Well here's the plan."

 

(Author's Note)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. You must REALLY hate me for giving you all these cliffhangers. I just got back from my San Diego trip a couple hours ago. It was amazing! I visited the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and Balboa Park. Ahh~ How I love Pandas.

Anyways, back to the topic. I know it's not Christmas yet, but I just wanted to make it Christmas, since it's part of the plot. I know, I'm like some kind of wizard, changing the weather. I'm so happy nobody unsuscribed. When people unsuscribe, I go all mode and not want to update for a while. I know, how selfish of me. BLAME IT ON THEM!!! JAYKAY.

I was just wondering, some people comment saying how much they love the story, and how they want me to update soon. They don't even suscribe though. How would that person know when I update? It happened like three times already. Is it just me, or are they just doing that for Karma?

Wahhh. Me and my story feel so USED now. (-_-)

I wonder if they even read it, or did they just comment like how everyone else is? o.O

Hmmmmmm.

 

YESH GUYS! You can STILL vote! The story's not over YET.