Lotte World

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

So I've managed to overcome that overwhelming pain in my heart just a couple days ago. You know what I'm talking about right? The feeling you get when the one you like----

.................................................

...............................

....................................

...................

No that's not right.

I mean the feeling you get when someone special to you is being taken away by another someone you oh-so hate. Yup, that feeling. It's practically ... my to be exact. I don't see any of my other friends going through this right now. So yup, it's my ty feelings that I'm dealing with..... and I dread every minute of it.

So how did I manage to overwhelm the "pain"? It was actually pretty simple. I kept on going to that stupid chicken cafe. You won't believe this but everytime I go there, that same old man comes and hands me something.

One day he gave me a bag of dorritos. A couple days before that day, he gave me this box of banana milk and said to give it to skinny flower boys. I know for sure that he's talking about Taemin... maybe he's a psychic.

Just yesterday, he gave me a Playboy Magazine and said, "It's to calm your hormones. You can do it all you want after your marriage." 

Since he's most likely a psychic, he probably had a certain girl in mind. Although, since my life is so effed up, I had no idea who he was hinting about. God, I feel like I'm on some kind of crack.

Nevermind about that. Let's just focus on Lotte World.

So I'm on my waiting in this long line with ChoonHe. These things just take way too long. AISH.

"Next in line!" We made our way inside the haunted house hearing the man's cue. Yes, we're going to a haunted house in broad daylight. It's not like it matters though since it's dark inside.

WOAH. I'm being such a smartass right now huh?

The place was a whole lot creepier than I imagined. The walls were filled with this slimy brownish redish blood which I assumed to be from a woman's monthly session (Jonggie you dirty man). Seriously though. If you were here, you'd think the same thing.

The haunted house was jailhouse themed, which was a pretty common idea. Heh, just saying.

"BOO!" A badly styled black and white dressed man popped up from no where. His makeup was just horrific. GHASTLY (pokemon) even!

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

.....

..........

........

You were probably thinking that was ChoonHe. Ehehe, nope. That girlish scream was from your truly. Ok so what if I'm a sissy? That just shows that I'm not like those snobby types who think they're too cool for this.

"ChoonHe, let's get out of here! C'mon!"

Ok so maybe I'm just too wimpy for this.

"AISH! We've only walked 5 steps into the haunted house and you're already scared out of your mind!" She shook her head, probably thinking I was such a loser.

Ok so yeah, we only walked 5 steps in. SO WHAT? It's better then pissing my pants when we're already too far into the house.

As we made our way out, I pointed to the spinning tea cups.

"Seriously?" ChoonHe questioned.

"Oh just come!" I dragged her to the ride and we quickly got on. There wasn't really much of a line. In fact, there wasn't any line at all.

The cups were spinning much faster than I planned. Dammit, this ride was supposed to make me seem NOT much of a wuss. It's in fact doing the opposite of what I intended.

I glanced to my left and noticed ChoonHe laughing as her long hair covered her face. She didn't even seem to care how her hair looked right now. Ahh, she's so different.

When we finally got off, I felt as if I wanted to throw up. It was just way too fast for me. It might even be worse than their average roller coaster which is already pretty badass enough.

This was just too much for me already. NO MORE RIDES!

"Hey ChoonHe. Let's just go to the game booths" 

She nodded her head in agreement. I guess she was probably exhausted from that ride too.

We made our way to the ring toss game. Actually she wanted to go the basketball toss, but I horribly at that sport.

I could tell she wanted the huge bunny at the top of the display. I was pretty confident, but at the same time afraid I wouldn't get it. The thing about  this booth was that they'd only let you play once per day... which was pretty stupid.

I made the first two easily, and was starting to think I had it in the bag. I watched as the third ring flew.....

.... missing the target. Dammit.

I'm a failure in life.

"Ahahaha. Sorry ChoonHe. Do you like this smaller version of the rabbit instead?"

I closed my eyes waiting for her phrases like, "EWW! This toy is too ugly!" or "You so much".

What I got was a thank you. A THANK YOU.

Well that was unexpected. I opened up my eyes slowly and saw her stunning eye smile. She looked so beautiful, it amazes me sometimes.

I wish everyday could be like this.

We spent half of the day playing at the booths. I was pretty irritated at times since she did so much better than me at the games. Figures.

Hello? I'm Kim Jonghyun. The erted failure in life.

I glanced at the clock and it was already 4. Time sure passes by fast. My phone vibrated and I received a text message from Sekyung.

 

Oppa ^^

Let's go to Lotte World today! My mom got two free tickets from her co-worker but they expire today. So... pick me up at 5:30? I love you.

,Sekyung  <3

 

Uh oh, ChoonHe. Usually I'd be happy seeing messages like these. I'd actually be on cloud nine hearing this before. Although now.... I'm not sure.

I guess I feel.... disappointed?

 

 

(Author's Note)
----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while huh? I've been busy with school. Ehehehe.

I'll make sure to update soon this time! I promise!

If there's any random grammar mistakes in this chapter, please ignore them. I was kinda speed typing today and didn't bother reading over my work.

I love you guys!