We Won?

More... Than Just Friends?

[2 Weeks Later] [ChoonHe POV]

I've been spending the last few weeks, pondering over that question.

Is this really the right time to give up on him?

I mean, he needs somebody by his side. Somebody worth trusting. If I leave, who's going to be there for him then? PSHH. Oh yeah. KIM KIBUM. Wait. If I start ignoring him now, he's going to get PISSED. NOOO! An angry dinohead that's pissed off will just cause a catastrophic mess.

Sigh. Maybe, I'll just shove off the feelings. Try to fall for somebody else. Somebody.... somebody like, like JUNHYUNG! He seems like the type of guy who girls swoon over everyday. Getting over Jonghyun will be a piece of cake if it's that guy.

Maybe this way, it won't be awkward between us.

"ChoonHe."

OHH. Maybe I should give him something. 

"ChoonHe!"

Or, should I go out with him sometime? That'll help.

"CHOONHE!!!"

"Huh? What?" I never noticed the teacher was calling my name.

"Aishh. Detention after school Ms. Kim." *Arghh. My dumb luck.*

 

[After School]

So yeah. Here I am, sitting in this desk, by myself. I'm soo lonely.

Ahaha. That reminds me of 2ne1!

BABY I'M SO LONELY, LONELY, LONELY, LONELY~

Ok. This is not time for Karaoke Kim ChoonHe. You could do that later with your Diva brother.

I heard the door open.

"But Sir! It wasn't my fault. That guy was hitting on my girlfriend! What else was I supposed to do?" I know that voice.

Yup. You guessed it.

Jonghyun.

"You didn't have to punch the guy though. Anyways just, please sit somewhere. Alright?"

"Whatever." He turned around, picking a desk to sit on. "Oh. Hey ChoonHe!" Jonghyun waved at me. My expression brightened seeing his face.

"Hi Jonghyun." I said with enthusiasm but not TOO much.

Forget ChoonHe. Forget him. Lock your feelings inside.

"Yah. ChoonHe. Once detention's over, can we go to the mall again? I didn't get to buy Sekyung her Christmas present, since she was there you know?

Ohh. He's talking about Sekyung again. He wouldn't be as enthusiastic if he knew what her real personality was.

"Umm. Ok." I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't be spending more time than I already do with him. My dumb luck.

Once detention was over, Jonghyun grabbed my hand and swiftly ran out of school. *Bathump Bathump.* Aish. He's just making this harder than it needs to be. But still. Why can't I just shake off this feeling? It's like glue. It sticks to you. You can't just rub it off.

My eyes focused on the young man running with me, blocking out everything else. Why? Just why? Why is it that you're the only one in my eyes? Like you're the only one I'll ever be able to look at.

"Umm ChoonHe. We're here." Jonghyun shook me.

"Huh? Oh yeah." It seems like I just kept on running. Even if we were already there.

"Ohh. ChoonHe. Let's go to that store." He pointed to a store full of Hello Kitty collectibles. Wahhh! Hello Kitty!

"You girls like stuff like this right?" He asked me. Well, I do. But does Sekyung? It seems like it from the outside, but we all know that that's just a facade.

"Ohh. Um sure." Now's not the time to disappoint him. I'll try to keep him at his best everyday. Maybe that way, if Sekyung ever does something to hurt my best friend, he'll be able to shake it off. He'll be strong, knowing there's people beside him.

We ended up picking this charm bracelet for her. It was beautiful. It had charms of hearts, hello kitty, musical notes. It seemed like something I would like. *Does Jonghyun even know that much about Sekyung? This is more like my type.*

 

[Jonghyun POV]

Ehmm ok guys. I lied. This charm bracelet wasn't really for Sekyung. It's for ChoonHe. I brought her to this Hello Kitty store, had her pick something to her liking, and bought it, having her think it's for someone else. I knew she would pick something she liked even if it's not for her. That's the kind of person she was.

Ahaha. In fact, I don't even know what Sekyung likes. I'll probably just get some necklace form a jewelry store. Most girls like stuff like that right? So we exited the store, only to be stopped by this really short man. Ok guys. I know he's short. If he's shorter than I am, then that is DEFINITELY short.

"Would you two like to join our raffle? It's for couples only. The grand prize is a Christmas Skii Trip for 8."

"Umm. We're not a coup---" I placed my hand over ChoonHe's mouth. I know we're not a couple, but HEY? What if we win.

"We would love to." I linked arms with ChoonHe. That midget gave us our raffle ticket, showing us the way to the booth.

[15 Minutes Later]

"And the winner is, Ticket #89675"

I checked our raffle ticket. *Okk. Let's see. 896..... OMO OMO OMO. WE WON!*

"Choo---" *Ohh wait. Act like a couple.* I picked up ChoonHe and swung her around in a circle, like how the guy does in those chickflicks. "YEOBO! WE WON." To really sell it to the crowd, I placed a kiss on her cheek. Both of us blushed from the act of skinship. I had no idea why though. I was afterall, the KING OF SKINSHIP.

I heard the crowd awe'ing and cheering for us. *Yup. I totally sold it. I'm such a great actor.*

Ahh. I can't WAIT for Christmas to come!

 

(Author's Note)
__________________________________________________________

I updated twice for you guys today. Just because of my trip XD ahaha. Soo I hope this Skii Trip keeps you guys excited and waiting.

Soo readers, do you remember the 'Plan Of Action'?

How MinHo, Onew, and Taemin were going to get them together?

YUP! That's coming REAL soon. Soo keep your eyes out for that orange and black update sign okay?

Annyeong new suscribers. Thanks for the comments.

Saranghaeyo <3