Our Hectic Escape

More... Than Just Friends?

I stayed silent in defeat. Key was right. I saw him smirking as if he won a huge battle. *It's not like I like her right?* I glanced at the girl I thought I knew so well. The girl who I thought was going to stick with me my whole life. *Do I?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jonghyun POV]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What is this? Some kind of trick question. There's no WAY I could like ChoonHe. I guess I DO like her. HECK. I love her! She's like my Dongsaeng for crying out loud. What kind of brother wouldn't love his little sister? Yup. Totally!

I. DON'T. LIKE. LIKE. CHOONHE!

I just like her as a friend, as a family member, and as a sister. It couldn't be anything more than that. I mean, that would just be absurd! I looked at the happy girl picking out clothes with my so-called-other-best-friend. Bathump Bathump.

. ANDWAE. ANDWAE. NOOOOOOOO. AIGOO! 

NO! My beating heart is NOT for ChoonHe. I looked at her again. Bathump Bathump.

My jaw dropped. *It can't be.* I looked at the scene more closely noticing my GIRLFRIEND was right behind her. *OMO! I love Sekyung so much, my heart beats even when I can't directly see her!* Wow. I must really love my girlfriend. I smiled at the thought.

*Key. You were totally wrong. There's no way that I would like our little Dongsaeng.*

 

[Junhyung POV]

Well, it didn't take that long to pick out gifts. I mean, with that Diva Key here, all you have to do is sit back and watch as he does his so called 'magic'. ARGH. That stupid Dino head. This was shopping trip was meant as a way for me to get to know ChoonHe better. It doesn't even help how those three weirdos are here too. That little boy who looks a LOT more like a girl, that guy who's super duper tall, and that other guy who seems to be a loner.

These friends ChoonHe has. Well, I guess if their her friends, their my friends too. I mean, I'll be seeing them a LOT more often if go out with ChoonHe. 

Still though. How am I supposed to be alone with her now? I looked around the store. Everyone else seems to be on the other side of the room, us two are on this side. AHA!

"ChoonHe, let's get out of here. I'm sure you're uncomfortable with Sekyung here and all." I took a glance at her, and saw the distressed look on her face.

"Oppa, I think you're right. I can't take it here." She pleaded. I wouldn't blame her. I mean, the whole time we were here, the couple's been making kissy faces at each other. That's definitely not healthy for ChoonHe's heart. It's not healthy for anybody's heart if they were in this situation.

"Ok. On the count of three, we run out of here." She nodded as an answer. " 1...2...3! GO!" I grabbed her wrist and we did a mad dash out of the store, not forgetting to bring our bags with us.

"Oppa. I think they're behind us!" I looked behind as she was right. They were behind us. And they looked CRAZY! Ok first of all, that Taemin boy was jumping around with his mushroom hair, screaming his lungs out.

"GAHH! CHOONHE NOONA LEFT TAEMINNIE! WAEE!" Oh lord. He was as loud as a freaking bullhorn. So guys, if you need a portable bullhorn. Just bring a TAEMIN! Only $29.99.

Ok. Now that Onew guy, you have no idea what he did. He threw a freaking piece of chicken at us. I mean, WTF? He was screaming, "CHEECKAN TO THE RESCUE!" Don't you guys know how childish that sounds.

That Dino head just jumped on that Diva guy just now saying, "GO KEY GO! USE YOUR DIVA STRENGTH!"

Key was responding, "GET OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT! How am I supposed to get them now?" He paused for a bit as if he was thinking. "GO MINHO!" And there you have it.

That MinHo guy used his ultrasonic speed trying to catch up to us. His arms and legs were moving in sync. He kept a straight face on, and it didn't even seem like he was breaking a sweat. OH ! He was already almost caught up to us! It didn't help either with this small girl trying her best to reach my steps. So, what else could I do?

I picked ChoonHe up bridal style, having her hold our shopping bags, and did the fastest sprint I could ever do, out of the shopping mall. Ohh, did I mention that there were cops chasing after us too? They didn't seem to like how we were 'intoxicating the public' with our screaming.

 

[ChoonHe POV]

I blushed madly when he picked me up. My heart was beating like crazy too. Th-this was the same feeling a had with Jonghyun. Except his was a LOT stronger, with my heart beating three times as much. Wait, does that mean...

... am I starting to like Junhyung too?

I looked at the man who's arms I was in. He looked handsome, smart, tall, the kind of guy who would protect the girl he loved. The kind of guy who would never hurt her, the kind of guy who would love somebody back. That was the kind of love I've been oh-so yearning about for years.

 *Maybe. Just maybe, it's about time for a change. HECK! What have I got to loose?*

 

(Author's Note)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry JongHe shippers. I needed a scene with Junhyung and her too you know? Don't worry, there's going to be a scene between JongHe really soon. OK? Ahahaha.

OH NO! ChoonHe's seriously about to give up now! What's going to happen?

HAR HAR HAR HAR! I already know! LOL.

Thank you new suscribers! And thank you everyone for reading this story and commenting.

Taeminnie is seriously winning by a landslide. I swear. So guys. If you don't want a Taeminnie fiction, vote for a different one!

OK?

SO VOTE NOW!