Sleeping At Her House

More... Than Just Friends?

 

[ChoonHe POV]

 

"ChoonHe. Let's go to bed now." Jonghyun exclaimed enthusiastically. *Pshh. Dumby. Who gets excited about sleeping now a days? Oh yeah. DINOHEADS!* I rolled my eyes at his silliness.

"Okkie. Whatever." I nonchalantly said and went under my bed covers. I closed my eyes, but I opened them back up because of the bed moving a lot. I glanced to my left and saw Jonghyun slipping under the bed sheets and laying down right next to me. *What is this guy thinking? He's not going to sleep with me is he?* So I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping! Can't you see?" He tried saying in a cool way. *It obviously didn't work.* 

"Well yeah. I can see that. But aren't you supposed to be doing it down there? This is MY bed afterall." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I tried shoving him off, but failed miserably.

"Seriously! What are you doing?! Get out of my bed!" I yelled at the idiot dino.

"Nooo! I don't want to! What's so bad about sleeping together! I mean, we always did it when we were kids!" He nagged.

"Don't you hear how stupid you sound? You just said it. 'When we were KIDS' Emphasis on the KIDS part. We're teenagers now! Something... s-something m-might h-happen." I mumbled the last part as my cheeks were slowly turning tomato red. It was embarrassing saying those words. I looked up at Jonghyun as a devilish smile crept up on his face. *Oh no. I shouldn't have said that. 

Upon seeing that mischevious smile of his, I knew that he was going to do something. I saw him inching towards me. Scooting his over to my side of the bed. "Y-y-you stay right THERE!" I pointed to him, while scooting back as far as I could. He just kept on moving though. "Seriously! STOP RIGHT THERE!" I whined. He still kept on inching closer to me. I was getting really REALLY freaked out now. I moved back all the way to the very edge of the bed and ended up falling on the floor. *Ow. My !* I winced in pain.

"You ok?" Jonghyun went to my side and asked, but STILL had that mischeviousness in him. *He's still at it! Gotta run!*

"D-d-don't touch me." I stood up and backed away from him. *PABO PABO PABO! Stuttering will just encourage him!* He stood up too and followed me. I ended up backing all the way to the wall, slamming my back against it. I flinched my eyes. It kind of hurt. Upon seeing this, he smiled a very huge smile. He knew that he had trapped me.

"What did you say earlier? Something might happen? What in the world could possible happen!? I mean. It's just us, unless.....

........ you want something to happen."

Erghh. He had that smirk on his face. He slammed one hand against the wall, trapping me even more than I already was. I jumped at the sound. He used his other hand to carress my cheeks. My heart fluttered from the touch of his hand. Ecstacy had run all over my body. I was drunken by his touch. *Please stop Jonggie. I'm really hard to forget you, but you're making things WORSE! Don't make me fall more than I already am!*

"P-p-please stop." I know. I begged the guy. But seriously! You would too if you were in my situation!

"Why? It was your idea. All I wanted to do was to sleep in the same bed as you. The floor is too cold for my hot body afterall. But sure. I guess, I'll have more fun doing this with you." He emphasized THIS. *Ohh noes!!! I'm too young! My innocence.* I paniced, and racked my head with thoughts, trying to think of the best way to get out of this situation. I then thought of a solution. YESHH.

"Ehmm. No no. We can go sleep on the same bed. Yeah. That's better. I don't mind at all if we do. Yup, you can sleep in the same bed as me anytime you want!" I know. I know. I sound like a sore loser. But I can't help it!

[Jonghyun's POV]

 

ChoonHe ended up running away from me. I followed her. She eventually backed up against the wall. MUAHAHAHAHA. She's trapped now! I smirked at my easy victory. "What did you say earlier? Something could happen? What in the world could possibly happen? Unless........ you want something to happen." Ok guys. I know she doesn't want anything to happen, but I CAN'T HELP IT! I just LOVE messing with my little Choonnie. (:3) I smirked yet again. I trapped her even more by slamming my hand against the wall. She jumped at the sound. I think I scared her a bit. (o.O)

I messed with her even more by slowly carressing her cheek with my other hand. Girls would faint from these kinds of things. I had no idea why but for some reason, why carressing her, I felt a slight ting. My stomach got all jumpy and my heart beat was getting faster  than usual. This happened too, when I held grabbed her hand yesterday. *Gee. Is she giving me allergies all of a sudden? The heckk?* I just shoved off the thought. "P-p-please stop." Woah. She's begging. I guess she really hates it. Again, my body had some weird reaction. It felt like someone shot a bullet at me. It hurt....

A lot. *Hmm. I probably ate something bad for lunch.*

"Why? It was your idea. All I wanted to do was to sleep in the same bed as you. The floor is too cold for my hot body afterall. But sure. I guess, I'll have more fun doing this with you." I emphasized THIS. HAHAH. You should've seen her face! It was obvious she was in MAJOR PANIC MODE! Buahahah.

She kept quiet for a little while, but eventually replied.

"Ehmm. No no. We can go sleep on the same bed. Yeah. That's better. I don't mind at all if we do. Yup, you can sleep in the same bed as me anytime you want!" I smiled the widest smile I could. I, KIM JONGHYUN, KING OF SKINSHIP, HAVE WON! MUAHAHAHAHA.

"Whatever you say then!" I immediately slipped one hand around her waist, and the other around her back, carrying her bridal style, and dropped her on the bed. It was like those movies where the couple goes straight to bed after just getting married. Except, we're not doing those kinds of things. I may love skinship, but I'm not that evil and desperate. I'll do it when the one I love is ready. And I don't even love ChoonHe like that. Do I? Obviously not. I love Sekyung. I'm such a Pabo. Questioning my love for my girlfriend. What kind of a boyfriend am I?

I jumped into bed after her and threw the bed sheets on top of us.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She questioned.

"Ehmm. Just sleepy. I turned to face the ChoonHe's direction and wrapped my arms and legs around her using her as a human pillow. My body started to tingle in ecstacy. *I should seriously go to the doctor's. My body feels funny. I could tell that she was getting nervous. Ohh yeah. I saw the blushing. She was trying to wiggle out of my tight grip too. But I wouldn't let her.

I kind of liked this.

This feeling.

[Someone's POV]

 

I walked to the front door. *HOME SWEET HOME! It still looks the same as ever!* I stuffed my hand in my pocket, looking for the house key. Found it! I opened the door and found no one in the living room. *Where's my BIG welcome back greeting?! I always get one.* Pshh. Nice way to greet me. I scoffed at the thought. I then checked my watch. *Ohh that's why. It's 5:00 in the morning afterall. ChoonHe has school later. I should go check up on her. See if she's sleeping alright.*

I walked up the steps, and traced my way to my little angel's room.

*She's sleeping so peacefully. Still as beautiful as ever.* I smiled at my photographical image of my princess. *Hmm. Did she get a new pillow? It looks so big. Hahaha. It's like a life-size Jonghyun-hyung. Wow. They probably got a LOT closer since  I was gone.* I walked out of the room but then realized something.

*WHAT THE FUHHH! THAT IS JONGHYUN! WHAT'S HE DOING IN CHOONHE'S BED! ARGHH. THAT MOTHERFAHKKER. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUST HIM. HE'S THE FAHKKING KING OF SKINSHIP!!!!!!!* Rage filled up at the sight of those two.

 

(Author's Note)

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a little while. Remember? The baptism and 21st birthday party? Well, I'll still be a little busy this week, but next week I'll be FREE! Free as can ever be! Thanks for not leaving me, and still commenting. I'm getting like a boost of energy now! All these comments! So I read all of them, and I'm guessing that I'm doing pretty good for a beginner? Is what I'm thinking right or did I get the wrong idea? eheheh. 

And for the ending of this chapter, you guys probably already know who it is. I pretty much made it really obvious. XD Sorry for not making it more 'mysterious'.