Chapter 2: Those Three Words

Romantic [Re-Up]

This time everything was different, Key felt it and so did Jonghyun. Key lay on bed, looking at the ceiling, hands on his chest, trying not to make any type of contact with Jonghyun.

"What are you thinking?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, I’m thinking that this is a little crazy and that I shouldn't be here" Key said with a low and deep voice, rethinking why he left his room in the first place.

"Are you scared that I'll take advantage of you?" Jonghyun said with a flirting kind of tone.

"Is not you I'm afraid of..." Key said serious. "Jonghyun I... I'm afraid of myself around you" he turned his face to look at Jonghyun, who looked back.

"Key" Jonghyun called but was cut by Key.

"Please, now is your turn to listen" He paused, taking a deep breath.  “I’ve loved you since the day I meet you, you’re my band mate, my best friend and you’re the most precious thing to me in the whole world…I need you to tell me that…no, I need you to promise me that this is all true, that you’re not going to break my heart…Please…” Key said begging, almost pleading.

Jonghyun who was now lying sideway on bed facing Key, couldn’t hold back anymore and crashed is lips with Key’s. Once he realized what he was doing he started to move his lips slowly against Key’s unmoving ones.  Key was surprise and overwhelmed by what was happening ‘Jonghyun was kissing him’ ‘This was their first kiss’. Key started to react moving his lips against Jonghyun’s on an automatic sync.

Before they knew it, everything was heating up, Jonghyun now on top of Key and he had one of his hands on Key’s waist, feeling the soft skin of his hip bone, while the other stayed on Key’s neck. With every touch from Jonghyun, Key’s body became hotter and hotter, he felt tingly everywhere. The kiss was hot and the taste of Jonghyun tongue was addicting to Key.

Jonhyun acomodated himself between Key legs and they fitted perfecly, the inmidiate contact with their lower parts made both hiss in pleasure, Jonghyun rested his forehead against Key’s breathing hard and fast, looking at at his eyes.

“I love you and I want you to stop being afraid of me, I promise I’ll never break your heart” Jonghyun said and this time Key believe.

This time it was Key who captured Jonghyun lips, with everything in him, he was no longer afraid and vulnerable; he felt safe in Jonghyun arms. Key moved his hand around Jonghyun’s neck and then lower along Jonghyun back until he reach the hem of the shirt and pulled it off revealing his tone chest. The kiss was intense, hot and full of love and lust; Jonghyun buckle his hips against Key’s earning a cry of pleasure from the boy, Jonghyun moved his hand upward from Key’s waist, up to his now sensible s, teasing them.

Jonghyun started to remove Key shirt and sweatpants, Key then shifted on top of Jonghyun and started kissing him, in the mouth, then the neck, then his chest, his belly button, until he got to the elastic band on Jonghyun’s sweatpants and started toying with it. Everything was driving Jonghyun insane with pleasure; he was hard, but not sure for how much longer. Key took Jonghyun pants off and after that, all became a blurred of love, pleasure, heat, sweat and .      

////

It’s been 8 months since that day…8 months…in which Key and Jonghyun have been through ups and downs, they have fought, split up and then they have made up again. Most times ‘cause of stupid little things and other times because they’re afraid…afraid of getting caught, of the media, of hurting the people they love the most, and of not ever being able to shout to the world their love for each other.

“Hyung”…. “Hyung” Minho called repeatedly at Jonghyun was daze on his reflection in the mirror.

“Mmm…oh hey Minho” Jonghyun answered softly, not really paying attention to Minho presence.  

Hey Minho! Wow hyung, you really are out of it today” Minho said as he sat on his chair next to Jonghyun.

“Sorry…” Jonghyun paused and shifted towards Minho. “You know its September right?” he asked the other.

“Yeah, so?” Jonghyun looked at him frowning. “Ohh, Key’s birthday is coming up” he said with a wicked smile. “What did you have in mind?" he asked eagerly.

"Well, I was thinking since this is our only concert in September, why not surprise him here on stage? Nothing too big, just like singing happy b-day or something" Jonghyun explained, he wanted to surprise him like he had done months ago, he Key was a er for those things.

"Sounds good, just one little problem...we only have 2:30 hours left till the concert... Hell we are supposed to be already on our way to get wardrobe and makeup done, so what are we gonna do?" Minho asked.

"I got an idea, just wait here" with that Jonghyun got up and left the room.

"Wait Hyung!...HYUNG!!" Minho shouted, but Jonghyun was already out of the room.

Time passed and Jonghyun was nowhere to be found and there were only about 30 minutes left for the concert. Minho paced anxiously, if Jonghyun didn’t get in soon he was gonna have to take the fault.

"Onew Hyung, have you seen Jjong?" Key asked worried.

"I haven't seen him and he should be here by now" Onew looked at Minho and Taemin, who were just as worried as Key. "Do you guys know where he is?” he asked serious.

“No Hyung” answered/lied 2Min in unison.

“Guys!” Jonghyun screamed as ran. “I’m here, sorry I’m late” he said panting.

“Finally, where have you been?” Onew asked, but before he could answer he was cut. “Forget it, just go and get ready” Onew finished.

Jonghyun made his way to the dressing room follow by Minho.

“Hyung, Hyung, what did you get?” Minho asked Jonghyun, while closing the door of the dressing room, so nobody could listen.

“Not much man, Halloween is coming up and mostly everything in the store were costumes and scary , so I just got this goofy hats and some party foam” Jonghyun said looking a bit disappointed.

“So, what are you planning?” Minho asked.

“I don’t know yet, but you’ll know when I do, let’s go” Jonghyun said leaving the room with Minho.

The concert was coming to an end, but just before they went out say goodbye, Jonghyun gave every one of them one of the funny looking hats.

“Jjong what’s this?” Key asked.

“Yeah Hyung, what’s with this” Taemin said innocently while pointing the hat.

“Nothing Minnie, this is just something for the fans” said Jonghyun.

“Ok guys never mind let’s put them on, and let’s get on stage” Onew said in a hurry.

They got on stage and started doing what they normally do; they played with water and ran each other through the stage.

“So everyone here knows its September!!! So because is such a special month, I wanted to ask you guy I big favor” Jonghyun started talking to the fans, while the members looked wandering…well except Minho, who was just pretending “I want you, all of you to sing with me Happy Birthday to Key!!” he finalized.

Everyone in the crowed started screaming, and Key looked at Jonghyun amazed.

“1, 2, 3 Happy Birthday to you” like that everyone started to sing, and Key almost couldn’t contain the tears of joy. Then out of nowhere Jonghyun started to throw what-look-like-party-foam, although Key couldn’t tell because it was all over his face. That’s when he heard it…for the first time in front of all these people…HE HEARD IT!!...it was clear… “Happy Birthday Key, I love you!” he heard Jonghyun say it, and in that moment he felt his heart burst of happiness. Key never doubted of Jonghyun’s love, it was never that, but this right now made everything worthwhile...

 ////

Back in dorm room everyone had already gone to bed, but suddenly Jonghyun woke up and found that Key was no longer in bed. Jonghyun got up and when to the kitchen, where he found Key sitting on the counter with a glass of milk looking at the space.

“Key, what are you doing up?” Jonghyun asked scratching the back of his head. Key startle and, now, of trance simply said “Thank You”.

“Ha…for what?” Jonghyun said while scratching the back of his head.

“Today…What you did…in front of all the fans, crew and band mates…it was amazing” Key said as he replayed the moment in his head.

“I didn’t do much, it was just a song and it was happy birthday…oohh…well I meant it” Jonghyun got close to Key; he was now position between Key’s legs.

“I meant it then and now and always, I LOVE YOU Key, and not just backstage, or in the dressing room or the dorm room…I love you in front of the fans, the members, and the media and even in front of SM Ent. I…” He was cut off by Key’s lips.

Jonghyun’s hands instantly went to Key’s waist, pulling him closer, if it was possible. Jonghyun released Key’s mouth and went for neck, Key’s sweet soft skin, leaving butterfly kisses that made Key moan softly and y. Key wrap his legs around Jonghyun’s waist and Jonghyun pick up Key from the counter, without breaking the contact, like that they went to their room.

Today had been everything Key could have asked for and more, all the fears and strings holding him back where gone…All because of those three words.

Key had been lonely in the past, but he was sure that loneliness was no longer part of his future…All because of those three words.

Key now smile freely and live freely…All because of Jonghyun.

_____________________________________________

So that's it for the story, I really hope you guys like it, it's not much but it is quite meaningful to me. Remember to leave me all of your feels on the comment section.