Final Battle III part

Angel´s Revenge

Luhan looked at the stunned expression of Tiffany. It seemed as if something upset her in the stomach.

 

K-19 -Jiyoung gave a half smile- We turn to see the faces.

 

What's going on? -Tiffany asked incredulously-

 

Well, you know. Money moves mountains and I've been hired to kill you. -She explained calmly.- Couldn´t deny me, the amount is quite convincing. -She raised her sword in a smart move, prepared to attack.-

 

Why?! Supposed you are my mentor! You don´t should…

 

Shut up! You think it does not hurt me?! -Jiyoung looked at her frowning -you know? I had such high expectations of you. You were my best killer… I was very proud of you. But you ruined it completely! Broke almost all the rules of the organization! You broke my heart!

 

Tiffany listened with open mouth. How was she supposed to react to this? For a moment, he felt guilty.

 

I expected you to be my successor. I expected you to be the new mentor for future murderers, but you let me down… you're weak, as weak as a normal human. But what hurts me most is that you chose fall in love -she spat the word with disgust- before continuing our legacy.

 

I never wanted be killer! You made me! -Tiffany confronted her- since I entered the damn organization, my life has been hell! I don´t want this for me! I don´t want to continue this ing life! I hate it!

 

And there's the answer. She had all the time, but out of so unexpectedly she had not noticed. Tiffany wanted a normal life, as she lived before her parents were killed. She wanted it, not only by Luhan, but also for life in her inside, and for fist time, she wants to have that little kid. She wants to have him in her arms to enjoy an ordinary life, with the people she loves. And now, she would do anything to defend that little bulge in her belly, the fruit of love between her and Luhan.

 

Well, if that's what you want K-19… -Jiyoung said between his teeth- Then, finish this once and for all. At the request of my client, I will end you first K-19, while him -she looked Luhan- see as I slaughter you. And next, I'll kill your boyfriend. It will be glorious.

 

You speak so much Jiyoung. -Tiffany looked at Luhan with the same eyes that flourishes when she is ready to release her side assassin.- Heard me, don´t get involved in this. If possible, go here now…

 

Do not! I will not run away like a coward Tiffany. I'll stay here! I will not leave you alone! -The confronted her though was intimidated by her, but he knew she only did it to protect him-

 

Oh no, it will not be necessary, Miss Hwang -Lu finally spoke quietly after hearing the entire conversation. He snapped his fingers and two men came out of nowhere to retain Luhan for immobilize him- I want my dear son to attend all this. So he will not go anywhere.

 

! Let me go! -Luhan struggled to get free, but to no avail. His body was too weakly-

 

I love that look, K-19. You were born to be killer. It's in your veins…

 

Shut up! -Tiffany groaned- shut up…

 

Okay, so you decided – Jiyoung whispered -time to kill you.

 

And the battle began. The sound of swords colliding was heard throughout the room. Luhan has a knot in your stomach, not only for fear of losing Tiffany, but about of her struggle. She is a pro with the sword. Her movements, everything about her is reckless, but strangely beautiful. And for a moment, Luhan was afraid to be in love with someone like her. He had never seen her in action. No doubt Tiffany was totally and awesomely extraordinary. Although that somewhat intimidated.

 

At that time, Tiffany gave a small cut in the Jiyoung´s face, who was surprised to see a small amount of blood.

 

I think I trusted too- She laughed mockingly- apparently, I must go seriously with you.

 

You were late to understand-Tiffany blurted-

 

And the fight began again. But this time, Jiyoung was more accurate, corralling Tiffany occasionally. But she knew very well defended. Luhan, with the heart in his mouth, tried to keep his composure, but it was difficult, especially because there was a possibility of losing forever Tiffany. His heartbeat stopped when he saw Jiyoung managed to give her a cut in the leg, prompting Tiffany fell to the ground in pain.

 

Do not! -Luhan shouted- Please stop! Do not do her more damage! Please… -He unconsciously began to mourn.

 

But Luhan´s requests was not heard. It seemed like he was not present in that room. Tiffany stands up from the ground, and again, was ready to continue her fight.

 

I will not lose. -Tiffany whispered to herself- I will not let you hurt my baby -She her belly gently. An action that was strange for everyone, especially for Luhan-

 

Tiffany threw herself on Jiyoung and began fighting with swords again. She could not deny that her leg hurt, but just did not care.

 

Your movements are very short K-19. Remember what I taught you. I want you to face me with everything you have. -Jiyoung confessed-

 

Tiffany smirked. That woman could be a damn, but she has honor. Unexpectedly, Tiffany, following her advice, took a neglect of woman to make a move and cut the hand that carried the sword. The moment was epic. The woman's hand fell along with the back. Jiyoung started screaming with failure and collapsed on the floor in pain. Her arm without hand, boiling in blood. Tiffany walked to the hand lying on the floor and crushed it with her foot. Jiyoung calmed for a moment, and from the floor, looked at Tiffany with eyes full of, admiration? Tiffany was not sure why.

 

The apprentice has surpassed the master… I am very proud -Jiyoung said despite her ailment-

 

The woman closed her eyes and relaxed. Tiffany had understood the message. Jiyoung was asking to kill her. Honestly it was the least Tiffany could do, because after all, she survived all these years because Jiyoung.

 

If that's what you want…

 

Tiffany sighed and quickly turned the sword in her hand and then buried it in her heart, like she did with Dark. The movement was quick and painless. Instantly, Jiyoung died perplexing everyone present. Although Luhan was being held by two men, he remained frozen in place. His heart was paralyzed when he saw the coldness of Tiffany. In a way, he knew she was murderous, but seeing her in action is a whole different thing. Vaguely he wondered if he was able to stand with a woman like her. Not that he didn´t love her, because Luhan was completely in love with her, but will he be able fit with her? He doesn´t know.

 

Damn … -Lu denigrate her-

 

Enough Lu. Do not continue with this. The game is over. You lost. There is no escape. -Tiffany warned looking askance-

 

Miss Hwang I never lose! This is just beginning!

 

The man, with a fully crazed desperate expression, pulled a gun he kept under his white coat and pointed to Tiffany.

 

No father! -Luhan tried to break free of the grip of the men, but was again useless

 

Do not! - Tiffany recognized another familiar voice by sliding door-

 

Everyone turned to see a tall boy with blonde hair and big eyes too.

 

Tao no! -Tiffany warned him-

 

But the boy didn´t obey. He ran up and hugged Tiffany to protect her. Before she could do anything, Lu had fired; Tao received the bullet in his back.

 

The two fell to the ground, he above her. From time to time, Tiffany felt a flutter. She could recognize the voices of Yonghwa and Jessica and some other voices. Also heard gunshots and bodies falling to the ground. Then Tiffany took the body of Tao and laid him on his back, carefully.

 

Tao…-She his cheek-

 

Noona… You're okay… really? -Tao struggled to complete the sentence-

 

By God! I told you don´t involve in this! -She tried scolding him, but the lump in prevented her and started to cry-

 

No noona… I told you I'd be with you, no matter what…

 

Tiffany began to mourn harder and rested her forehead on his chest. - You are a fool! A complete fool…

 

Remember… now you're not alone. You carry a life in your inside… and I would not have forgiven myself if you were hurt and I could not do anything about it…

 

Tao… why… why… -Tiffany cried into his chest no matter what the fuss around her-

 

Because, I love you…

 

Tiffany looked up and met his eyes. With all her strength, despite the pain, Tao raised his hand and her cheek.

 

Do not cry for me… I'll be fine… cares about you and your baby. I promise that I will always be watching over you wherever I am…

 

Tao…

 

See you soon…

 

Tao closed his eyes and released his last breath.

 

Tao! Tao! Returns! Please! -Tiffany begged him, but to no avail. Tao didn´t open his eyes. The boy seemed to be sleeping peacefully, but certainly he already wasn´t of this world.

 

Tiffany continued crying oblivious to what was happening to her around. She his face completely, and then gave his a gentle kiss on the forehead.

 

I promise I will avenge your death. That ing bastard paid for everything he has done. Thanks for all… -now she kiss her cheek and stood up to look her environment-

 

There was a constant struggle between Yonghwa, Jessica, Kris and some guys she did not know against Lu´s men. Then she turned her head and met the gaze of Luhan. He was standing in a corner, staring at her. It seemed as if he had witnessed everything that happened with Tao, and it was. Then Tiffany wiped her tears and walked towards him. She realized that at no time, he showed some expression. It seemed cold and distant. She was afraid to talk, but before he could say something, he hugged her tightly. Tiffany could feel the fear within him.

 

I was so afraid of losing you -Luhan whispered in her ear-

 

Tiffany hugged him back and kissed him on the lips. Forgive me…

 

It was all she could say at that time. And they remained embraced for a few seconds more until a scream of Jessica interrupted. She had been hit in the arm.

 

! -Kris cursed-

 

Tiffany looked towards the attacker, and could make out the maniacal Lu´s face. The man scape quickly.

 

Yonghwa! Get everyone out of here! I'll follow! -She looked at the Tao´s body lying on the floor-  Take Tao please.

 

After finishing all the men of Lu, Yonghwa saw at the body of Tao and nodded. He understood perfectly that Tiffany needed to do this alone. Because it was his business, not his, or Jessica, or anyone. Only her.

 

Out of here! Kris, takes Jessica! -Yonghwa ordered and went to Tao body to remove him from place.-

 

Tiffany looked Luhan –is better you get out of here also.

 

I'll go with you! That's not just your business. This concerns me too. He is my father, and you're my girlfriend. I have to protect you!

 

Tiffany's heart began to pound. Luhan could be so romantic in hard times. That touches her. His words are the energy that she need.

 

Luhan, touch me you want to protect me, but you are not able to help. Now please, go with them and be safe.

 

Tiffany…

 

Luhan! You are weak and almost powerless! -Tiffany's voice rose in frustration-

 

If bad something happens you, I do not forgive myself…

 

I know-She his cheek -but you must trust me. You know, I know defend me very good, wait for me, okay? -She kissed him again-

 

Finally, Luhan agreed -I love you.

 

Me too.

 

And Luhan left the room, following the crowd.

 

Well… it's time for the hunt.

 

Tiffany walked cautiously around the house. An awkward silence and maybe some creepy chased her throughout the journey. Ready with the sword, she was on guard, alert to all movements, strange in the silence. Finally she came to a beautiful room. It looked like a dojo. Big, old papyrus through walls and truly expensive vases. She walked slowly towards the center of the room. There was a balcony overlooking the Zen garden, and the smell of gasoline caught her attention.

 

Hello daughter.

 

Tiffany turned to find Lu. He certainly seemed mentally unbalanced. His manic and disturbed expression caused a shiver down her spine.

 

It was time for our final battle-the man pulled a sword from one of the vases, his eyes never leaving hers-

 

So you know how handle a sword? -Tiffany is mocked-

 

You'd be surprised if you knew what I'm capable of doing -The man followed the game-

 

No. I know exactly what you are capable, father in law. -Tiffany growled through clenched teeth-

 

Well, the show starts.

 

The two ran in the opposite direction and made the first move with their sword. They started fighting, clashing swords again and again. Nevertheless, he finally surprised her. The old man knew how to fight very well. They kept the rite of swords for a few more minutes, until Lu took a neglect of Tiffany and the girl's sword flew several meters away leaving her unarmed. The man insisted the attacks, but Tiffany got dodge, but he managed to corner her on the balcony railing. Their faces were very close, just a few inches, and Tiffany began to feel nauseous.

 

Now that I can see your face well, you grew up to become a beautiful woman… certainly; my son has good taste… I'm glad I was the first to you… your ity will always belong to me… -he muttered, bringing chills the body of the girl-

 

Tiffany was shocked. His words were so nasty and hurtful. And the memory of that day came to mind again. For a moment, Tiffany felt flinch, but she should concentrate on destroy him. Yes, that was her purpose now. And taking an inner strength, she lifted her leg to hit him in the balls. The man dropped the sword, and covered the area, complaining of pain.

 

Damn … you broke my balls…

 

Glad to hear that motherer!

 

Tiffany ran into the room again, but flames of fire prohibit her continuing. How he did not notice that before? Lu had launched his lighter to the gasoline was spilled on the floor.

 

You will not escape so easily. -He pulled a device from his pants while the flames around her. -This device is a pump dear daughter. If you take one more step, we both go to hell in an instant.

 

Damn… - She did not expect that-

 

That's much better Miss Hwang; still, you look much more beautiful.

 

Shut up old nasty! You got me sick! Make my life become a torture… because of you I lost my parents… because of you I lost a very important friend to me… you're to fault for everything! -She finally released with her eyes filled with tears- and Luhan… -She smiled when she spoke of him- No doubt, he is the only good thing you've done in your ing life. He is a wonderful man… of course; you are very little beside him. -She said proudly- Your son is much better than you in every way. You are nothing but a waste…

 

The man walked over to Tiffany and hit her in the Face. Shut up cheap e! Nobody is better than me! I am… I am the lord of this world! -And started laughing disturbingly.-

 

At that time, Tiffany realized he was a completely deranged man. No person in their right mind would have that sadistic expression and that perception of herself.

 

You're crazy… -Tiffany murmured shocked-

 

Yes, I am crazy Miss Hwang… I'm completely insane! And now, I will kill you, because the lord of the world, want it…

 

Tiffany got up quickly and jumped on him. They began to fight fist against fist. Tiffany tried to remove him the device, but the man knew how moves and dodge to Tiffany. The heat became more intense each time, growing flames and destroyed the place.

 

A column was about to fall and Tiffany noticed. Then, she managed to bring him to the area. She gave him a punch in the stomach and pushed him, though, he fell a bit out of the zone and consequently, the column fell crushing his legs. The man moaned in pain, but at no time, let go your hand held device. Tiffany panted anxiously watching the man writhing in pain.

 

You deserve this and more… -Tiffany spat- but now, I do not have time to keep torturing. I have to protect my baby.

 

Lu looked surprised- Baby?

 

Yes, I'm pregnant with Luhan. And I'm glad to know that my baby will never meet a disgusting and despicable bastard like you!

 

Tiffany approached the man and put her hand on his chest, right in the heart. -See you in hell motherer.

 

Tiffany dug her fingers into his chest. She took his heart and made it explode inside. But something happened. Something unexpected. Lu had the guts to push the button of the device before dying. Then, the house started to explode, and Tiffany was engulfed in fire and debris. The room finally exploded, corralling the girl, not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

Everybody watched from the outside as the house exploded.

 

No Tiffany! -Luhan shouted desperately. He wanted to enter but Kris retained him- let me in! I have to go for her!

 

We can´t do anything! -Kris shouted him-

 

No, no…Tiffany… no… -He said again and again whispered with tears in his eyes-

 

Seohyun began to mourn and Yonghwa hugged her, while Jessica sat on the floor, pressing her injured arm with a cloth to catch the blood. She looked as if her soul was no longer in your body. I felt the desire to go to look for Tiffany, but her body didn´t answer. The fear of losing a member of her family gnawed her inside. But Tiffany could not die. Not like that, right?

 

Eonnie… -in the silence of the darkness, the cry desperate of Seohyun kept everyone sad. Yonghwa tried to comfort her, but could not deny that it affected him like hell. And so, he remembered the little promise that he made ​​to Tiffany before entering the house.  

 

Luhan knelt on the floor, with his head down, crying nonstop. His Tiffany, his precious girl who had brought him back to life. The girl who made ​​him understand the true meaning of love, happiness, and the company, now it was gone.

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! -Luhan Hit the floor with a punch- Why ?!Why ?!Why ?! -He shouted again and again, as he hit the ground, damaging his knuckles –Tiffany…-he pronounced her name on a sob.

 

Everyone watched with dismay to Luhan, who seemed to have an internal struggle with himself. They had never seen him that way. Destroy and lifeless. So vulnerable and melancholy.

 

What is that? -Chanyeol pointed toward a figure was visible among the flames-

 

Everyone turned and watched with open mouth to a girl appearing in the flames. She walked without hesitation. Although the heat was unbearable, she had to endure, not only for herself, but also for her baby. Finally, she left the house in flames, breathing hard. Her heart was beating very fast but be free from heat and anguish. She lost strength instantly, falling to the ground. The voices of Luhan, Jessica, Seohyun and a few more, echoing in your subconscious. Could even hear some words of Jessica.

 

We take her with Zhuomi quickly! The baby's life is at stake too!

 

Baby?