You and I

Angel´s Revenge

Slowly her eyes began to open, showing her the comfort of a room she knew well. The body was very sore and leg hurt like hell. At first, she was not aware of what had happened, but the images of her past events came to mind. Tiffany stared at the ceiling and felt an arm around her legs. She glanced up and saw a guy with child face, sleeping peacefully on the edge of her bed. He had his head on his right arm, and his left arm was around her legs. He seemed as if he had not taken a shower for days, and his chin were visible the pin unshaven. Tiffany his hair that despite his appearance, it was clean. The boy opened his eyes slowly responding to the touch, and was surprised to see Tiffany with open eyes.

 

Tiffany… -he smiled a hopeful smile – you wake up…

 

How… how… long was I out? -She did manage to speak to normality-

 

Five days. -Luhan replied bluntly- I was so scared. I thought you would never wake up.-He her cheek

 

Luhan… -Tiffany sighed-

 

No. Do not try. -He said affectionately- I know that we have many things to talk about, but for now, you better stay quiet…  I do not want you to faint.

 

But… Ho… how's the baby? -She tried to look natural, but he was expectant for Luhan reaction. After all, she knew he was aware of everything-

 

Luhan watched her for a moment, and she could swear he swallowed a good amount of spittle. Maybe anxiety?

 

No… do not worry… the baby is fine. –Was all what Luhan said, though he looked as if he couldn´t admit because of the tone of his voice and his face grim-

 

Tiffany wanted to ask. She needed to know his thinking about your son or daughter, but her little sister stopped questioning.

 

Tiffany-eonnie! -Seohyun appeared at the door with a bright smile, and pounced on her sister-

 

Care Seohyun! -Jessica looked behind her- She must still be sore.

 

Oops! Is true. Sorry eonnie. -Seohyun sat in the Luhan´s chair –Is great to see you finally wake up!

 

By god Fany-ah! Do you know how worried we were about you? You know exactly how to make us feel like hell -Jessica teased-

 

Tiffany smiled slightly. -I'm Sorry… How's your arm?

 

Do not worry, it was very superficial. –Jessica shrugged-

 

Sorry, I'll go get the doctor -Luhan with an indescribable expression and went out while everyone watched him-

 

Tiffany could feel something strange in him. He was acting very strange and it worried her.

 

Do not worry -Jessica smiled. She had the gift of reading minds, apparently- He is a bit shocked by everything what is happening. His father is dead… his girlfriend almost died… and of course, not every day you receive the news that will be father -Jessica shrugged showing false indifferently -

 

I know, but he is acting so strange… -Tiffany sighed gloomily-

 

Do you think he no longer loves you?-Seohyun asked innocently- because I don´t think eonnie. He has been with you all these days. He has not taken off you in any time. Do you think someone who does not care about you would do something like that? I doubt it.

 

True -Jessica nodded- I sounded like he talked you every night. Luhan was hoping you to hear him for wake up as soon as possible.

 

Get it… -Tiffany whispered- Apparently heard him-she smiled-

 

So? Already you decide? -Jessica asked earnestly-

 

What?

 

You'll have your baby, right?

 

Tiffany bit her lip and nodded. -I decided has it. I don´t know if he is willing to accept… if he doesn´t want to share this with me, I will do it alone. But my decision is made. After all, was thanks to this -She put her hand on her belly- I gathered all the strength to save me. So, I owe my life.

 

Good to know. -Jessica smiled- Can´t believe I'm going to be an aunt!

 

Me too! -Seohyun Enthusiastically applauded- what do you think the baby will be, Jessica-eonnie? I wish the baby is girl, to do her hair in many different ways, and buy a lot of dresses.

 

Jessica laughed for Seohyun´s enthusiasm- You should think about having your own daughters to do that- Jessica joke, and Seohyun blushed -

 

Tiffany tried to join in the happiness of the moment, but even though she tried, felt anguish over thoughts of Luhan.

 

Jessica… what happened to the body of Tao?

 

The atmosphere became serious again, and too sad.

 

We buried him in the city cemetery. Zhuomi refused to take him back to China. So, everybody went to his funeral three days ago. -Jessica explained calmly-

 

Why I did not wake me…  I feel so guilty-Tiffany complained with tears in eyes.-

 

No you are guilty, you know? –Jessica confronted her – I don´t want to discuss this topic. It's not your fault, and Zhuomi knows. Tao intruded where he should not, but his meddling saved your life and your baby. If it had been the opposite case, who would be in that coffin, would be you.

 

You're so cold Jessica -Tiffany whispered-

 

I'm just objective. -She explained- however, can´t deny that the guy had guts and really. I will be grateful for the rest of my life, what he did for you. I'm sure his sacrifice will not be in vain, Tiffany. And I am convinced that Tao knew it perfectly. Surely, he just wanted you to live for you to see her baby's face… the thought bothers me, but you know? Perhaps, Tao was really an angel. Do not you think?

 

Tiffany began to mourn again. Jessica was right. Definitely, that nice and helpful guy, was possibly an angel, who saved her life and that of her baby.

 

I have to go see him -Tiffany said between sobs-

 

Of course, but first, you need to recover, right? -Seohyun Said fondly-

 

That night, after Zhuomi finished examining her, Tiffany was distraught. Luhan had not returned to the room to see her. Perhaps he had taken the time to self-care, but no one takes much about this, right? So, she decided to get up some of air. She wraps up her body with a blanket, and went to the backyard to sit on the bench where she and Seohyun had a conversation earlier. The silence, the cold and darkness were the perfect combination to escape reality, and think carefully. So much had happened a few days ago, and not only that, she, Jessica and Yonghwa were no longer part of the organization since the center, Park Ji Young, was dead. She feels chills just thinking that she had the guts to kill the most recognized worldwide killer. The good thing is that this was all part of the past. That torture was finally over.

 

What are you doing here?

 

Tiffany turned her head to see a Luhan frowning, interrupting her thoughts. The boy walked and sat beside her.

 

You should be in bed -He continued in a softer tone but still with a frown-

 

Tiffany was right. He looked neat, shaven chin and hair, though messy, looked very clean. He also wore other clothes, and the smell of his cologne was noticeable from a distance.

 

Tiffany lowered the head to look at her hands.- I was worried.

 

Worried? why? -Luhan asked trying to show ignorance, but perfectly knew the reason-

 

When she did not respond, he decided it was time to talk, and sighed deeply.

 

I guess you will not go to bed if we don´t speak? Right? -Luhan smiled slightly- I know what you're worried… I have the same feeling

 

Wha… what do you mean? -She said in a surprised tone-

 

Tiffany… you know my life has not been easy. I have never experienced a maternal or paternal love. That is a completely unknown field for me. I didn´t know what love was until I met you. Hardly, I'm trying to relate me to this new stage. My father died… and honestly it is a very comforting feeling. I know it sounds very cold and tyrannical, but it's true. How do you think I will be able to raise a child if I don´t know how to be a father? I had not even a good one for know what do… I don´t know… I… I have fear of do it bad… -His voice started to crack- I don´t want to be like my father…

 

Luhan! -Tiffany cried and hugged his tightly- don´t say that! You never listen to me -she took and his face with her hands and looked straight into the eyes- You'll never be like your father. Never. You are a million times better. You are sincere, caring, kind, strong, and though you don´t believe, you're a man who gives love nonetheless. You were able to love me even though I always walked away. You are able to love me despite knowing who I am. You loved me unconditionally, and finally, I fell in love with you. And yet you think you are not a person able to give love?

 

Luhan gave a shy giggle –You believe it really?

 

Think I would joke that way? -She looked at him seriously and he knew immediately that she was telling the truth-

 

But, it's different… be father is something very different, I don´t know if I can do it right…

 

And you think I know how to be a good mother? Luhan, nobody is born knowing how to be a parent. I am also full of fears. Full of doubts. But that doesn´t stop me from loving it because the parents learn to be parents when they are really.-Tiffany said fondly and his cheek- I know you'll be a good father, and you know why?

 

Why? -Luhan asked with watery eyes-

 

Because you are you. My Luhan. The man I love. The man who nevertheless chose to be a good person and not follow in the footsteps of his father. That makes you a strong man, and self-confident. You know you want it, and struggle to get it. Thus, you got me. -She smiled sweetly- and for that and many other reasons, I love you.

 

Luhan looked at her admiringly. She, certainly, was not the cold Tiffany, who killed many people. She was sweet and sincere. She is the Tiffany which he fell in love. And he was grateful that she came into his life, because she saved him from the darkness in which he stood. Then, Tiffany took his hand and landed on her belly, to Luhan feel the sensation.

 

This is your baby too… and he or she will love you unconditionally, as I do it.-Tiffany whispered softly-

 

So, Luhan understood. The feeling was really cozy, extraordinary, almost exciting. And he wanted to take the risk. He wanted to be part of the beauty of being part of a family. His own family.

 

Forgive me. I was so scared –Luhan hugged her tightly, as he smelled her hair- This is new to me. I never thought to would come to be a father one day. I saw it as something totally impossible. This is so unexpected… but now I know - He looked into the eyes with a smile and put a strand of hair behind her ear- I heard the conversation you had with Jessica today in your room… -He grimaced apologetically- and I would never allow you to do this alone. I want to do it with you. Let's raise our baby together. After all, both did it. - He teased gently and Tiffany blushed-

 

 I love you -Tiffany kissed him passionately. But this kiss was not lust. It was a kiss that showed a deep love. A love that never imagined she'd feel about someone, and somehow scares, but complements her. Luhan wrapped his arms and deepened the kiss. After a long minutes of love, they turned away to take a breath.

 

Come live with me. -He leaned his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes-

 

What? -Tiffany said with surprise-

 

There are no excuses Tiffany. We are free. We can do whatever we want. And I want to live with you. Both as a family.

 

A… Are you sure? -She asked incredulously-

 

Course. I've never been so sure of something. -Luhan said with a smile from ear to ear- Please?

 

Tiffany looked at him with love. Why this guy think he isn´t capable of love? This shows quite the opposite.

 

Yes. I'm going with you to the end of the world if possible -she confessed-

 

Luhan smiled. She certainly made ​​him happy. Very happy.

 

Well it's time to go back to bed! -The boy took her in his arms, as bridal style, and went together to the room. He lay down her on the bed and sheltered her with blankets.

 

Well Miss Hwang, it's time for you to rest. -He kissed her lips softly- Goodnight.

 

He was about to leave the room when Tiffany stopped him.

 

Wait… you not going to spend the night with me? -Tiffany made ​​a pout cute-

 

You want I sleep with you? -Luhan smiled mischievously-

 

Not that way silly! -She laughed knowing what he meant- we could talk… and… Kiss and cuddle.-She said shyly-

 

I know. -He smiled softly- you aren´t able to have anyway. First you need to recover. I don´t want to hurt you.

 

Luhan moved to the bed and lay down beside her. He curled up her in his arms, resting his chest with her back and kissed her head.

 

So okay?

 

This is perfect. -She said sweetly-

 

Hey, I wanted to ask you many questions, but I don´t know if I should ask. -The tone of his voice became more seriously-

 

You can do it. Do not want any secrets between us.-Tiffany replied confidently-

 

Well… what did really happened to my father? -He asked cautiously-

 

Do you really want to know?

 

He nodded.

 

And Tiffany began her story. It was not very long, and she avoided some details that she felt that Luhan not need to know. They also talked about Tao and committed them to go together and visit his grave in the cemetery.

 

And now that the talking stage finished, begin to kiss us -Luhan said mischievously-

 

And all night, they loved each other, only with kisses and caresses. The night was short for those lovers, by life circumstances, met them through a vengeance. Because a word can represent many things, but the true meaning, build it yourself and in this case, revenge was described by an angel, an angel who brought peace and joy around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Well this is the last chapter of the story 
but, I am preparing an epilogue ... 
as I said, I'll update ... tomorrow or day after tomorrow... later than Saturday of this week ;) 
but I want to write soon :) 
Well, it has been a pleasure writing for you :) 
and I wish greatly meet us again very soon, with a new story :)

well, I'm open to new ideas too ... if you feel like writing something with me, one can send me post by inbox :) I do not know ... 
only if you want ;) 
Well, no more chatter kekekek 
I hope that I have not been a complete disaster with this .... I just hope :_( 
kekeke im feel that this chapter is very cheesy kekekek 
so pompous, that disturbs me xDDDDD 
see you after a while ;)