Stomach Tied In Knots

Sing To Me

Song: Stomach Tied In Knots (Acoustic)
Artist: Sleeping With Sirens
Lines: "I do this every single time/I'll push you away/I get so afraid"
Pairing: Kaiyeol


They were screaming again: Chanyeol was frustrated. He thought that after two years together, they would get to a point where Jongin would be able to open himself up, but no. Here they were, in each other's faces, yelling. Chanyeol wanted to rip his hair out of his head because he just couldn't take this. Was he not trusted enough to talk to??? Why wouldn't his lover talk to him???

"All I ask is for you to talk to me!!! Is it that hard!?! All you have to do is open your mouth and ing talk to me!!!" By this point, the older was tearing, pressing the heels of his hands into his eyes. When he was greeted by only silence, he let out a bitter laugh, turning on his heel to walk out the front door, stopping when a hand grabbed his wrist, a body pressing into him. Jongin held him close, pressing his body against the other's. He sniffled. 

"I-I'm sorry. I know you must be so mad at me right now, I never talk to you...I just...I'm scared. I'm afraid to open up because I don't want to lose you...please don't leave...please..." Chanyeol's eyes softened as the other's voice broke. He turned in the other's embrace and held him close. 

"Jongin...don't be afraid, I'll always be here...let's...let's talk."


Just a note: these will all be REALLY short because you're supposed to finish writing these before the song ends (that's the challenge and I kinda cheat on some OnO).  If there's any one that you think I should expand on, tell meee~