Chapter 2

Please Smile Again… A Real Smile

Sunha’s Dream:

Her dad, mom and she were in the car driving on the highway. They were going to get some food. All of a sudden a semi-truck lost control in front of them and hit the passenger's side of the car where her mom was sitting. All Sunha could see was blood and glass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunha bolted up from bed. She took a quick glance at the clock

“6:00,” She sighed. She got out of bed, got ready for school and made breakfast for her and her dad.  Sunha walked over to the living room, she told her dad that she was leaving for school. 

"Breakfast is on the table," She said before closing the door. She started walking when someone jumped on her back. 

"So how did the date go?" Jina asked. 

"It wasn't a date. I was just tutoring him," Sunha snapped. 

"Have that dream again?" Haeun asked. 

"Yea,"

"Well then let's talk about something else," Misun exclaimed. 

"Like how exams are going to kill us," Gayun joked.

"Heck yeah. Hopefully the next two weeks go by fast," Haeun smiled.

They got to school, got their books and went to class. Sunha was still replaying that dream in her head. She didn't even notice that the teacher was calling her name.

"Sun," Misun said elbowing her

"Huh?" Sunha said. 

"Next time I need to call your name five times I'm marking you absent," The teacher said. Sunha nodded and went back looking out the window. 

"Thinking about your dream?" Misun asked. Sunha nodded. While looking out the window she swore she saw her mom's reflection.

"What the?" She whispered. 

"What?" Misun asked. 

"Nothing," Sunha shook her head.

After Sunha stopped thinking about her dream, but about her mom's reflection she saw. She was so distracted  that she didn't see JunQ and ran into him. 

"Sorry," She bowed. 

"It's ok . Oh umm are you able to me again tonight?" He asked.

"Yea, I guess," She nodded.

"Thanks," He smiled then left. I could hear squealing from my friends behind me. Didn't even bother to turn around so I just kept walking .

After School

Sunha and JunQ were working in her room when they heard a crash. Sunha put her stuff down and ran to the living room. The whole room was a mess. Papers everywhere, picture frames broken, mirror was shattered, and glass covered most of the living room. Sunha's dad was kneeling down on the ground holding his hand. 

"Appa," She said. She ran over to him forgetting about the glass. 

"Is he okay?" JunQ asked. 

"Yea, just some cut from punching the mirror," Sunha answered. "Can you help me get him to the couch?" 

"Yea"

JunQ went over to her dad and guided him to the couch. Sunha went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and some water. She look down at the sink and started to breath hard. 

~~~Flashback~~~~

After the news that her mother died, she was discharged him the hopstial and went home. She walked into the living room to see a huge mess. Pictures out of frame, glasses broken, paper everywhere. Everything was out of place and the whole house was a mess. 

"Sunha!" "Sunha!"

~~~Flashback over~~~~

JunQ broke Sunha out of her flashback

"Sunha come on," He said. 

"Uh yea," She mumbled. She followed him out of the bathroom and into the living room. Her father sat there in on the couch. She walked over and started to clean the cuts. JunQ watched as she did that. Once she was done she put her father in his room and walked back into the living room. JunQ started picking up the pictures, frames and parts of glass.

"Oh you don't need to help. I can do it," Sunha said. 

"Don't worry about it," JunQ shrugged it off. Sunha smiled a bit and nodded.

"Thanks," Sunha smiled. 

"No prob,"

After cleaning up the mess they went back to tutoring. Around 8 JunQ had to leave.

"Thanks again for helping," Sunha bowed. 

"No worries. Hey what's your number?" JunQ asked. 

"Ummm why?" Sunha questioned.. 

"Just easier to contact then," JunQ shrugged. 

"It's ---------," Sunha said. 

"Thanks, JunQ smiled.

"No problem,"