Romance Playground Trailer Three

KMW Entertainment Auditions! ~A.T.P~ (CLOSED)

Trailer Three

Park  Sumin

Sumin took a deep breath in, gripping the letter she wrote tightly in her hands. She looked around the corner and saw him walking down the corridor toward her. Sumin hid behind the wall again and started hyperventilating. There was no other way. Today was the day she would confess to Seo Sangwon.

Sumin felt her heart thumping faster and harder as Sangwon was closing in. When he was just around the corner, Sumin suddenly came out, standing in the way of Sangwon's path. "T-this...this is for you," she said, pushing the letter into his hand. "Read it when you're alone."

Before Sangwon could react to the situation, Sumin already ran off. Sumin ran the fastest she could and not long later, she was far away from Sangwon already. Sumin leaned against the wall, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath. She placed her hand on her heart, trying to calm it.

"I did it...I can't believe I did it...Oh my gosh, I gave him the letter...Oh my gosh...what is he going to think now?"

On the other side, Sangwon was still standing in the exact same spot, holding the letter Sumin just gave him. He smirked softly, looking down at the letter. "Babo," he mumbled softly, stuffing the letter into his pocket and headed to meet with his friends. "Hey."

"Yano!" Sangdo smirked, giving his friend a high-five. "You're late. You're never late."

"Some idiot stopped me to give me this," Sangwon explained, pulling the letter out and threw it on the table. "I can't remember her name. That girl with the blonde hair."

"Ah, Park Sumin!" Seogoong said. "I know that girl. I've seen her around before. She's cute."

Sangwon chuckled and shook his head. Sangdo took the letter and opened it, pulling it out. He cleared his throat and held the letter in front of him. "Sangwon-sshi," Sangdo laughed. "She's using your real name. Sangwon-sshi, I've always admired you from afar. From the first day you came as a scholarship student, I have noticed you. I think Sangwon-sshi is very cool and I've started to really like you. If it's possible, I hope that Sang-"

Sangwon took the letter from Sangdo and ripped it up, frowning slightly. "You didn't have to read it out loud," he said. "And gosh...are all girls like this? That was..." he frowned, shivering. "That was embarrassing to listen to. Did she not feel embarrassed writing it?"

"So, what's your answer, Sangwon-sshi?" Sangdo smirked and elbowed his friend.

"This must be the first time a girl has confessed to our Sangwon," Seogoong laughed. "Give her a chance, Yano. Put the girl out of her misery."

"And in the mean time, I think I'll have a little fun with her," Sangwon smirked. "And don't you dare call me Sangwon again. That's disgusting. It's Yano!"