Romance Playground Trailer Four

KMW Entertainment Auditions! ~A.T.P~ (CLOSED)

Trailer Four

Ruy  Jaena

"SHIN JIHO!"

Hearing the shout, Jiho knew that he was in trouble. And he knew exactly what he was in trouble for. He quickly got up from his desk and went over to the cupboard at the back of the room. Even though this cupboard was for classroom materials like extra textbooks and whatnots, it had always been Jiho's hiding place.

He squeezed himself in the shelf at the bottom and closed the door after he told his fellow classmates to keep quiet about him. Right after he closed the cupboard door, Jaena ran into the room, looking around. "Where is Shin Jiho?" Everyone kept quiet and looked at each other before shrugging. Jaena frowned and went over to Jiho's desk, touching the chair.

The chair was still warm so Jaena frowned even more and glared at the guy sat next to Jiho's desk. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of his chair, giving him a threatening look.

"Where is Shin Jiho?" she hissed. 

The guy pointed at the cupboard, scared of Jaena. As soon as she got the information, Jaena went over to the cupboard and knocked on it. There was no sound and Jaena knocked again. She heard a shuffle inside and glared.

"Shin Jiho, I can hear you inside. Come out."

"No one's home. Go away!"

"SHIN JIHO, COME OUT!"

With no other choice, Jiho finally came out from the cupboard. He crawled out from the bottom shelf and groaned a little, stretching his back. "I know you gave me away," he said, pointing at his friend before looking at Jaena. "Oh, Jaena! My dear, dear Jaena! What brought you here to visit?"

Jaena grabbed Jiho's shirt and glared at him. She looked around the room to see everyone staring at her so instead, she dragged Jiho out of the classroom by his collar before pushing the tall guy against the wall. "You know what I came for. When did you take the picture?"

"Clearly when you were fast asleep," Jiho smirked, proud of himself. "Don't worry, I worked out the angle that will make you look like you were drooling before I took the picture," he chuckled but quickly stopped when Jaena threatened him with a punch. "Gosh...if I didn't know any better, I'd think that you're a guy in disguise. Like a reverse Hua Mulan."

"Say another word and I'm going to punch that pretty face of yours. Shin Jiho, you better take that picture down SA Secrets or else you will forever feel my wrath."

"Geez..." Jiho mumbled softly and pushed Jaena's hand off his shirt, smoothing it out. "Fine...but everyone knows that once it's up on SA Secrets, it'll be there forever," he smirked. "But my dear Jaena looks so cute when she was sleeping. I just can't resist it!"

"Stop calling me your dear Jaena. Everyone will start to think that there's something between us."

"Maybe there could be something between us," Jiho smirked, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively. Jaena raised her first and Jiho flinched, stepping back. "Okay...okay...take the picture down and stop flirting. Can I go now?"