LOOK AT THIS!

impulse

hi, my loves!

this is going to sound incredibly crazy, but hear me out (please). i haven't written or touched anything on asianfanfics since 2016 - roughly. it's been a few years since i've started these stories (i.e. everybody but us, like a fire and this) and i don't know what in my mind told me i should come back and take a look at them. nostalgia, maybe?

that being said, i'm going to re-read all of them for old time's sake - i haven't really been into the k-pop scene since 2016, but this summer's been a bit slow and i rediscovered some of the shows, groups and whatnot i was previously into. i am aware, however, of shinee's current status and everything with jonghyun - which still hit me hard, regardless. i would be lying if i said i didn't miss writing and i would love to polish and finish up these old fanfics (even though they're like 20000 years late and most of you guys might actually be long gone), but i do want to know - should i really? and would it be appropriate? i dunno, kind of like a tribute to them of sorts. it makes more sense when i say it in my head.

shinee and snsd will always have a special place in my heart as my first 2 kpop groups - and i do want to see how horrible these fics were when i thought i was a writing genius (LMAO).

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL READING OR WOULD STILL CARE TO READ! IDK.

and if you are reading still, thank you - really - and i hope you've been well. :-)

* P.S. if you read this on the last chapter for like a fire, i posted it on both stories because i didn't know if you guys are subscribed to both, or. ye.