Into the Sunset

Into the Sunset
Jaejoong was a young bo but he was already tyhree months prego with Changmin. One dat when cudling with his hubby Yunho he decided Changmin would be the perfect name! 
“Oh boojae!” yuno yodled to his wifey. Jaejoong turned fast and looked at his hubby. “don’t touch the baby” e smacked yunhos hand away from the belly.
“geegeeggeegegee BABY BAYBEE~” yunho sang at the top of his lung. Jaejoong along.
“it all gts then he asured to see such as billing” jaejjon gigled at ybno.
Thn his face got dark. “I'm water is breaking! He yeled. Yunho scremd as the bab changmin fell from between jaejoons leg and hit the concrte hard grond below.
Jaejoong cried and fetl positon on the grond.. yunho cried and piched up the changmin. The changmin and the yunho ran to the hospital to get the changmin okay along with jaaejoong who was still fetl on the grond.
Wehn ten hospital was run to yunho put the vchangmin on the gurny and ran back to his boojae and picked hi up an run back to hospal.
“com back boojae” yuno cied. Jaejoon jumped ot of his hubbys arm and ran away from the hospial.
Jaejong rean into a forehead and micky turned around and grabed jaejong and ran away to te cave and junsu was tere. Tey strteed to toch jaejoongs moobs wehn yunho came in he dor and bet them up.
“ae you ok bojae” yunho woried a hs wive jaejoon.
“yah im fin” he smild a his huby yuno. Tey hol hads an walk out o a cavfe an nto he sunst.