Hyun Joong's family....Revealed...

Transfer Student

Hyun Joong's POV

When i got to school, someone shouted my name. I turned around and it was someone who Minho asked me to avoid seeing.

"Yah! Hyun Joong! I haven't introduce myself to you, my name is Kim Woo Bin." He patted my shoulder before girpping it. "Now... You still have not answer my questions yesterday, TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAMILY DO??" He spoke through his teeth and tighten his grip on my shoulder.

I stumbled backwards as he pushed me against the wall. I fell on the wall with a thud. I winced in pain and grab hold of his wrist, trying to let him go but he was too strong. "Tell. Me. What does your family do." He s his other hand around my throat. "My.. f-father... p-passed away... and m-my... m-mother.. w-work as a... h-hotel c-cleanner.." I gasped. His grip then lossen and I fell on ths floor coughing and gasping for air. "Stay. Away from him." I looked up and Minho was grabbing hold of Woobin's collar. He was about to punch him but I tugged on his pants and shaking my head at him. Minho tsked and pulled me up, dragging me away.

"I thought i told you not to tell him anything about your family??" Minho shouted angrily and dragged me away again. His hands around my waist.

Min Ho's POV

"Now that he knows about your family, he will do all kinds of things to make you suffer and make you regret you have came to this school.." Minho warned.

"Why did you tell him about your family?? I have already told you not to.." I said to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong mumbled "He was very scary.. he was strangling me... I had no choice..."

THE NEXT DAY...

Hyun Joong's POV

When I got to school, I casually made my way to my classroom, forgetting yesterday's incident.

When i walked into class, i was greeted by the frightening Woo Bin who was about to attack me. Before Woo Bin walked closer to me to give me a punch in the face, Minho appeared behind him and stopped Woo Bin's punch. Minho's wrapped his hand around Woobin's punch and pushed it to the side causing him to stumble on the floor.

Woo Bin was pissed at Minho and shouted, "What are you? His bodyguard?? His family doesn't even have anything!!" He glared at Minho. "I'll get you. Just watch!" then he left.

"Thanks Minho, for always saving me from Woo Bin.." i bowed to Minho.

Minho sighed "You're welcome.. From today onwards, Woo Bin will try to attack you everyday, so be prepared.. I will try to protect you.. just to make sure you always come to school this early??"

I nodded then walked to my seat.


A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time.. I'll try fo update more chapters soon...