Chapter 1

When the Lights are Out

 

The dorm was at its most sober state since it was occupied months ago by seven men, managers aside. The said occupants were peacefully watching their show on TV that was recorded the past week. It was their nth time on that show, Weekly Idol. Sunggyu had been a guest more frequent than the others. One could even consider that the leader was a favorite in the show--favorite guest to be bullied by the host duo to be most exact.

 

The day before was an exhausting one. The boys have their schedules full for the rest of the day. The morning schedule was a photo shoot for a product that lasted till noon. After lunch was the recording for their upcoming album and the filming its MV. The last for that day was the monthly meeting with the CEO. They ended almost two in the morning. The meeting dragged on longer than necessary. By the time they arrived at their dorm, the idols immediately did their hygienic routine before slumping to bed.

 

Earlier that day was the photo shoot for their album. It ended earlier than expected, giving them the remaining of the day for a rest. The members cheered for the seldom miracle, and went their way for spending the day off. Around six in the evening, they found themselves in the comforts of their living room, with full stomachs. Each took a place in front of the TV.

 

They talked about their escapade after the shoot. Woohyun and Sunggyu went together, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya also went together while Myungsoo and Sungyeol did things alone. All went shopping but Sungyeol who visited his mother who was at Seoul that same day. They went on talking until the show they were waiting started airing.

 

"annyeong haseyo, INFINITE imnida!"

 

The show went on, the boys constantly laughing at their ministrations during the show. Sunggyu would nag that they should have done this and that, but the others were keeping a deaf ear, still laughing.

 

Sungjong was doing his version of a y dance on TV when the electricity went out. It left the dorm in pitch darkness. Someone grunted and brought out his phone for a little light. The phone was waved at every direction, hitting someone's face in the process.

 

"Ouch! What the heck!"

 

"Sorry! I can't see a thing. It's really dark. This phone doesn't help a tiny bit."

 

"Maybe we should have one with a torch light on."

 

A rumbling sound could be heard somewhere. A string of profanity was uttered as the rumbling sound grew louder.

 

"Where the heck are the flashlights? Woohyun-ah! Which drawer are they placed?" Sunggyu half shouted in annoyance as the sound of more drawers and cupboards opening and slamming shut were heard in the kitchen.

 

"I don't know. Wait. I'll come." Woohyun could be heard shuffling in his seat before standing up and going to the kitchen. Just like Sunggyu, a cuss escaped his mouth after maybe hitting his toe on something on the floor. "This dorm needs effin cleaning guys. I feel like i just stepped on a Lego piece or something!"

 

Laughter resonated in the leaving room. "What should we do?" The maknae asked no one in particular.

 

"Aah! Maybe we should tell ghost stories! That's really a good idea, i dare say." Dongwoo said with confidence.

 

"Oh cmon, hyung! Let me remind you of the time during ranking king. Who was it again who was screaming when the CEO happened to pass by?" Sungjong said in a very cocky voice.

 

"He didn't just happen to pass by, princess! He purposely scared the soul out of me!" Dongwoo defended himself.

 

Hoya laughed before voicing out his suggestion. "Why don't we play a game of truth and dare? It's been a long time since I played the game."

 

Myungsoo hummed in response. That time Woogyu duo came with a flashlight and two bottles, one contained something like a fruit juice and the other, which they were quite looking in disbelief, contained liquor. How they found out, well, the bottles told them so. It was suju.

 

"Uhmm.. Where did you get that one?" It was Sungyeol who spoke.

 

"Quite a long story. So... I heard you talk about truth and dare, let's play?" Woohyun said lifting the bottles and somehow avoiding the question thrown at him and Sunggyu.

 

They all agreed and formed a circle at the floor. Sunggyu went back to the kitchen and was back to the living room with chips on one arm and seven glasses on the other, it were placed on a glass rack, of course. He placed one glass in front of each member, poured liquor half-full in each glass, before sitting himself comfortably between Woohyun and Dongwoo.

 

"Okay, you probably already know how this game goes, right? When the bottle points at you, you gotta drink suju before choosing between truth or dare. Jongie, you can pass with the drink since you just turned legal."

 

"Hyung! I'm old enough. I can even drink more than you can." Sungjong announced to them all. "If you say so."

 

Sunngyu spun the bottle, reasoning that he should be the first to do so coz he's the leader and the eldest in the group. No one argued with his decision.

 

The bottle stopped spinning and guess who was it pointing at. Yeah right, Sunggyu.

 

"Coz you're the leader, huh?" Woohyun mocked, earning an elbow on his side.

 

Sunggyu picked up the glass and drank the liquid in one gulp. "Truth!"

 

"Hyung, are you gay...for Woohyun-hyung?" Sunggyu almost choking on the chip occupying his mouth. He stared wide-eye at Sungjong who threw the question. "What?! How did you get to ask the question, anyway?"

 

"Just answer it, hyung!" Sungyeol chimed before doing a high-five with Sungjong.

 

Sunggyu thanked every deity he knows for the darkness coz if they ever see the blush he's harboring right now, he might as well die than face the others in embarrasment. He was thinking of a good answer. Of course, he had to lie. What will it do good if he ever say the truth? Stupid Woohyun is as straight as a ruler! He knew it from Woohyun himself who would always talk about and butts, about how huge and squishy they could be on his itching palms.

 

"Well, who wouldn't be?" He said coolly, or so he thought, before adding, "but my answer is no. This jerk isn't my type." He said pointing his finger at Woohyun and moving his head left and right at the same time.

 

"Damn right, hyung! The way you drool every time you stare at Woohyun, yeah. Not really gay." Howon spoke with mockery in his voice.

 

Damn, everyone knew Sunggyu had hots for Woohyun! Woohyun himself proved it. His ' and butts' talk with Sunggyu was just his way to earn reaction from the other. He found it amusing how the leader would frown every time he talks about it. He also like Sunggyu for who knows how long. He just realized the feeling was growing as time passed, adding to the fact that they always spend time with each other. Being roommates didn't help delaying his feelings either.

 

"You drool and stare at me?!"

Woohyun faked a gasp and stared at Sunggyu, waiting for a witty response.

 

"You do believe in that ?! I expected more from you." Sunggyu made a disapproving 'tsk tsk' and reached to spin the bottle. He was stopped though when Woohyun grabbed it before he could.

 

He stared at the sudden interruption before grabbing the bottle away from Woohyun's hold. The other had his strong grip on it, making it hard for Sunggyu. He refused to lose on their little tug of war and pulled the bottle harder. This time he managed to do so, but pulled it along with the other man. He was lying on his back and Woohyun topping him.

 

They ended up in a very compromising position. They stared at each other for seconds before Woohyun leaned in for a quick peck on his lips. He failed to hear the whoo-ing sounds the members were making, to occupied of processing what the heck just happened.

 

He suddenly pushed Woohyun off him. "What the hell did you just do' you moron?!" He was shouting, making the others jump a little. Maybe Woohyun did step a little beyond the line for Sunngyu to shout like that.

 

Woohyun didn't faze though. He expected it. He faced Sunggyu' cupped his cheeks, and leaned in for another kiss. His lips lingered a bit longer than before. He the other's lip, aware that the remaining five members were staring at them. He pulled back just as swift as he kissed him.

 

"I like you, hamster." He whispered in Sunggyu's ear. "Like you for a quite a long time already. So if you further deny your feeling for me, you'll break my heart." He made a heart shape with his hands near his heart and slowly separated it.

 

"What the hell?! Don't you dare joke around coz it's not even funny, Nam Woohyun!"

 

"What? You think it was still a joke after a kissed you not once, but twice, in front of this erted idiots?" Woohyun said, a bit irritated. It may not be the most romantic way to confess but he did it with the best of his ability. Well, not really his best ability, but rather the best opportunity, if you might point out.

 

This silenced Sunggyu. He was rationalizing his thoughts, wether to believe Woohyun or not. He doesnt want to risk saying the truth if it was all just a sick prank. 

 

He drank another shot of suju before grabbing Woohyun's collar and kissed him. He could always reason that his mind was clouded with alcohol i they have the need to ask why he kissed the other.

 

He was not disappointed with his decision coz Woohyun kissed back. They shared a hot, passionate kiss. They were disrupted when they heard a loud cracking sound from Dongwoo.

 

The other stared daggers at the dino. "What? It's not my fault the chips sound so loud."

 

"I was waiting for them to go all the way. You ed them, hyung." Myungsoo said.

 

Sungyeol whispered something to Myungsoo that made them both laugh. Woohyun threw a bag of chips to Sunyeol, hitting him square on the face. "Whatever you just sais to L, I don't like it one bit."

 

"What? Did you hear me saying that I'll join him watch you two with a large bowl of popcorn?" Another bag of chips flew towards Sungyeol but was prevented when Myungsoo catched it in one hand.

 

"Let's just continue, hyung."

 

"Whatever." Sunggyu said, forgetting mometarily about what just happened earlier.

 

He reached for the neglected bottle and spun it again. It stopped and pointed at Hoya.

 

Hoya drank the suju before him. "Dare!"

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

hehehe. Brave howon. What would the dare be? Pls keep updated for hoya's dare. Kkkkk