END

Stranded
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Another day has started. The birds were chirping and a cool breeze was blowing past the hut. It was a fine day like all the other that have passed.

 

Aya felt better. Her eyes flew open, feeling her strength renewed. She got up and the blanket fell away from her, revealing her bare chest. She was and nothing else was covered besides her loins.

 

Her eyes rounded when she remembered what happened the previous day before she passed out. “Holy cow –”

 

Did we do IT?

 

She blinked slowly, looking around and found a smirking Kris standing by the doorway.

 

“Good morning,” he greeted her casually.

 

“Uh…” She just stared at him, heat suffusing her face and her whole body.

 

He chuckled. “We didn’t do anything if that would ease that look on your face.”

 

“Oh.”

 

Aya didn’t know whether she was relieved or disappointed and she thought of that kiss. Was that a dream, too?

 

“T-thanks…” she murmured, haphazardly trying to reach for her clothes which were folded at the end of the bed.

 

He shifted his weight to his left leg. “We didn’t have anything to lower your fever down, but I figured that more body heat would do just as well, so…”

 

“I understand…”

 

Kris stepped forward. “I wanted to…do it, but…”

 

Aya chuckled. “What the hell are you saying?” she asked, snickering as she adjusted the blanket around her body.

 

Another step forward. “Aya, you understand me, don’t you?”

 

She shook her head. “Actually, no.”

 

His steps hastened and without warning, he wrapped his arms from behind her, running his lips once more on her neck, tugging on the blanket. He inhaled her scent, the blanket finally falling to her waist.

 

“Aya…”

 

She gasped when she felt his hand on her belly, going up.

 

“I don’t have the strength to resist you anymore,” he whispered to her ear. “For my birthday, there’s only one thing I wanted…”

 

Aya tilted her head sideways, looking at him, her heart pounding in her chest.

 

“You’re the only one I want. I love you, Aya. I just want you to know.” Kris pulled away and pushed her gently to the side. “That’s why you should go home.”

 

In the next instant, he was walking out of the hut, leaving her behind in a daze. On top of that, he already admitted that he loved her, but he was walking away instead. Aya was beyond miffed. She stood up, not caring about the state of undress she wa

Please log in to read the full chapter