Chapter 11

You Are the Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo’s POV

Time was flying so fast. 3 months have passed since I started dating Jong Kook oppa. He was so sweet and he was always there for me even though he’s quite busy with his thesis since he’s going to graduate in 3 months. It’s a pity that I couldn’t meet him in the campus again or in the coffee shop early in the morning before our classes started. I’m going to miss him so bad but at least we could still meet outside the campus.

I arrived at my class today and greeted some friends that already sat in their chairs and chatting with each other. They replied my greetings but something felt so weird. They looked at me from head to toe and started whispering.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked one of the girls.

“No, it’s nothing, Song Ji Hyo –ssi.” She smiled and started talking with her friends again.

I let it passed. I sat on my chair and getting my notes ready for the lecture that day when my close friend, Choi Yeo Jin, came to me and sat on the chair in front of mine.

“Ji Hyo! Have you heard?” She said. I shook.

“People said that you’re dating someone from the business department! Is it true?” Yeo Jin asked again. I didn’t answer her as I’m thinking how could they know about that.

“Yah! Don’t give me that blank look! Is it true then?” I nodded slowly.

“Why you didn’t tell me? Ah, I’m so sad.”

“It’s not like that, Yeo Jin –ah. But…” I sighed before I continued, “He didn’t want other people know about me and him.”

“Why? Because he is blind?” I’m too shocked to answer her.

“Ji Hyo, people already talking about you and Kim Jong Kook –ssi. There’s someone claimed that she often saw you with your boyfriend in the coffee shop. She also claimed that she saw you both dating at the aquarium, eating together, going home together.”

“There’s even a rumor that he paid you to be with him.” Yeo Jin continued.

“What? It’s not true!”

“I know it’s not. People said you accepted him because you pity him.”

“No, I love him, Yeo Jin…” I bit my lower lips, a habit that I got from him.

“Don’t cry, Ji Hyo. Just ignore them. They will tired talking about you and Jong Kook –ssi.” She tried to calm me. “Wow! I can’t believe you finally found yourself a boyfriend! Congrats!” Yeo Jin hugged me and I smiled.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, Yeo Jin –ah.”

“Nah, it’s alright but next time, don’t keep it to yourself, okay? I’m your friend, right?”

“You’re my best friend that I ever had.”

---

That night at my apartment, Jong Kook oppa was there. I asked him to accompany me to study but actually I wanted to talk to him about the rumors. We sat at the dining table, sitting opposite each other.

“Oppa.”

“Hmmm?”

“Do you know?” I took his hands and squeezed it.

“What?”

“People already know about us.” I broke the news to him.

“What? How can they know?”

“There’s someone who said that she saw us together so yeah, she took the conclusion that we’re dating.” He frowned.

“Are you okay with it, Ji Hyo?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry, oppa. They will talk about you and me for a while then they will talk about other things after that. Just ignore them.”

“If they do something to you, just tell me. Okay?”

“Aye, aye, sir.” His face still looked so worried and he wanted to say something but a ring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter