oh crap!!

Exchange Boyfriend

Victoria POV

Today I came back to Seoul to meet my boyfriend. Actually he was ended our relationship but I never say yes, so our relationship not ended yet. When I arrived at Seoul I immediately went to Changmin oppa house.

“Changmin oppa~” I shouted when I saw Changmin oppa got off from his motorcycle.

End of Victoria POV

Changmin POV

“Changmin oppa~” I shocked because I know that voice.

“Oh.. Crap” I said to myself and saw Victoria-shi was running to me.

“Long time no see oppa. I miss you and Kyu oppa too.” She said cheerfully.

“Just say what you need.” I said with poker face

“You know me better oppa. Haha.” She said and laughed.

“Come on. I need to go to my friend’s house.” I said impatiently.

“I just wondering, do you know where Kyuhyun oppa is now?” she asked.

End of Victoria POV

 

Changmin POV

“Mollayo,, but I think he was in his house.” I said.

“Okay then, I’ll go. Gomawo oppa~.” She said and walked away.

“Huh, that’s a relief.” I said and let out a big sigh.

I remembered a year ago when they broke up. She always come to my house and nagging everywhere, that’s annoyed.

End of Changmin POV

 

Victoria POV

 I went to Kyu oppa house. When I arrived there, I saw Kyu oppa come out from his house and headed to his car. I realized that Kyu oppa went to Yuri’s house. I saw Yuri came out for her house wearing a dress. I admitted that Yuri is so beautiful, but I think I the way more beautiful than her. (but at the fact Yuri is prettier than Victoria J)

I saw Kyu oppa approach her and give her a hugged. That’s make my anger boiled up. As they drove the car off. I continued stalk them, and they went to a cinema. I got off and followed them. I bought the same ticket. But, I sat far away from them because I don’t to get found out.

After the movie ended, I came out and runned into Kyu oppa.

“Oppa~” I shouted loudly and approach to him.

Kyu oppa turned his head.

“Long time no see, oppa~” I said and give him a peck on cheek. They startled. I can see Yuri’s face became red because angry.

“Yah! What are you doing? Are you insane?” Kyu oppa said harshly to me.

“Oppa~ don’t you missed me? I missed you so much.” I  said and caressed Kyu oppa cheek. Yuri’s face became red from before. Immediately he grabbed and throw away my hand.

“Don't ever do that again to me.” Kyu oppa said angrily.

“You changed oppa. When we dated you never do this to me, right? Would you still love me? Or you changed because of her?” I said and pointed at Yuri’s face.

“Who are you? How dare you pointed at my face?” Yuri shouted angrily.

“I’m his girlfriend. And who’re you?” I  said to Yuri with confidence.

“What? I’m your girlfriend right oppa? So what does she mean?” Yuri asked Kyu oppa confusedly. I let a slight giggle.

“Yes you’re my girlfriend, Yuri-ah. Victoria and I were broke up one year ago.” Kyu oppa said. And it make my heart ached.

“No. I’m still your girlfriend oppa. Before I said we broke up, it means that we aren’t broke up.” I said loudly.

“Stop it. Are you date with someone else oppa?” I said. “Please, explain it.”

“No, I’m not. Trust me Yuri-ah.” Kyu oppa said.

“Don’t you know Yuri-shi, he’s a playboy. He always dates a girl and then dumbs her. Maybe you’ll be his next victim. So be careful.” I said and grinned evilly. Yuri shocked and she’s holding her tears. Kyu oppa touch her hand and she ward off my hand. Suddenly she walked away.

“It’s all because of you. Don’t dare to talk to us again.” Kyu oppa said bawl out and left me alone.

End of Victoria POV

2 days later

Kyuhyun POV

Today is school day, I went to school with Yuri.

After that accident although Yuri sometimes cold to me, but I think our relationship become stronger.

After take Yuri to her class. I go to my class. Not long after I entered the class the teacher came.

“Hello everyone, at this day we will have a new classmates. She is from Korea and moving to China and now she back to Korea again.” I wondered who is it?

“Okay you can come in!” Mrs. Jung asked. And she come in. I couldn’t belive myself eyes. I blinked it several time and I believed for what I saw.

“oh crap!!” I cursed under my breath. Why is she here?

“Annyeonghaseyo, Victoria Song imnida, nice to meet you all.”

And she take a seat in front of me.

“oppa anyeong~” she greeted me. But I only looked her with disgusting look.

And what will happened now?? I mumbled.

End of Kyuhyun POV

 


Annyeong Readers.

I'm sorry for the super duper late update,

I hope you will enjoy this chapter..

this chapter is short enough. and I'm sorry for it.

and We will try to update ASAP

but it depends of our school.

and don't forget to coment and subscribe, okay?

Khansahamnida~ heart