You've Changed Me

Exchange Boyfriend

~Kyuhyun P.O.V~


Today I'm meet a familiar person in cinema when I watched movie with Yuri. Someone from my past who's my first girlfriend but i never loved her. Her name is Victoria. At that time, thre's something come to my mind, that made me unfocused to the film.

~Flashback~

 

That day I went to school with my girlfriend Victoria. Actually I never loved her, but she cried in front of me and made me pitty for her. So, I accepted her. When I dated with her I kept dating with another girl. But she didn't know about it. She acted very childish, that made me sick. Every time I want to broke up, she always holding me and begged to me.

When I dated with her I also dated with SeungYeon and the others. I always playing girl.

"Oppa~ Ii will go to yaour house." Victoria talked to me through the phone.

"What will you do here?" I answer coldly.

"Waeyo? Why you so cold to me?" She said with sad voice.

"I always cold to you! and I don't want you to come to my house." I said harshly.Actually I wasn't in home. I went to Changmin Hyung's house.

"Oppa~ why you do that for me?" she said and sobbing.

"Because I don't want it." I said and hung up my phone.

i was bored dated with  her. she always jealous. If I went with my friend especially a girl.

"What happened Kyu?" Changmin Hyung asked.

"Nope. I really want to break up with Victoria. I'm really sick now." I said irritated.

"Just break up with her. Why you don't do that? Beside you can break up easily."

"Ne~. But, she always bagging me. And she treaten to koll herself if I brake her up." I said with lower voice.

"I have an idea. How if you go to find someone you love. So you have a reason to break her up."

"I don't know, Hyung. You know it's diffcult for me to love someone." I let a big sigh.

"Hahaha.. Take it easy. I have many friend. Maybe you'll love one of them." Changmin laughed and patted my shoulder repeatedly.

"Yeah, I'll try." I said. "Hyyung, I've to go, see you later. And thanks for everything."

"Hahaha.. You're welcome Kyu-ah"

"Anyeong." I said and left.

 

-2 weeks later-

 

One day, I went to school. I spotted a girl, she's my dongsaeng. I don't know why, but I'm happy to see her. he's very active and cheerful. I always followed her. I think I was falling in love with her.

"Kyu, I want you to meet someone." Changmin Hyung said to me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"She's our dongsaeng. She's Yoona's bestfriend."

"Who is she?"

"She will arrive in a minute."

Suddenly, My jaws drop when I saw a girl who came with Yoona. She's the girl who i like. She's very beautiful. My heart beating so fast.

"Hi yoong." Changmin Hyung greeted her.

"Hi oppas. I bring my bestfriend, Yuri. Yuri this is Changmin Oppa my brother and this is Kyuhyun Oppa. He's Changmin Oppa bestfriend."Yoona intruduced her to Changmin and me.

"Hi, Changmin-ssi, hi Kyuhyun-ssi." She's greeted me with her cheerful voice. her voice very calming. one more point I like her. My heart kept beating so fast.

"Hi Yuri~ call me Changmin Oppa, okay!" Changmin said with friendly.

"Arraseo oppa~!" Yuri said while smiled widely. Oh her smile make me melt.

"And call me Kyu oppa!" I said

"Hahaha.. Arraseo Kyu Oppa~" She giggled and sais sweetly. Ah~ why she's so cute.

We talked about many thing. She's very friendly. I felt my heart kept beating so fast. I thing I really really fell in love with her.

 

-1 weeks later-

I think this day was the right day to broke up with her. So, I decided to called her.

"Hey honey, What' s up?" she said with cheerful voice.

"Victoria, Let's break up!" I said coldly.

"Hahaha.. That's so funny oppa~" she said while laughed.

"I'm serious!!" I said seriously.

"Why oppa?" She said cried very hard.

"Because I never love you! I love someone else you understand?" I said harshly and I hung up the phone.

I felt relief after I broke up with her.

 

- The following day-

 

After I broke up with Victori. I've met her again. I don't know what happen to her. Maybe she had killed herself . But, I heard some news she moved to China. I knew that he wouldn't dare to killed herself but I didn't care. So, I decided to confess my feeling to Yuri. I asked her to go with me that night. We come to amusement park.

"Mwoh? Amusement park?" Yuri said confusedly.

"Ah~ so cute." I pinched her cheek.

"Aw.." She pouted.

"Hahaha.. Let's go!" We came in. I rent this place to confess my feeling to her. We entered the place and we rode the ferish wheel. When we in the top of ferish wheel the fireworks came out.

"Waaah.. It's so beautiful oppa. I like it." She said while her eyes sparlking.

"Yuri-ah. There's something I wanna tell you!" I said seriously.

"What is it, Oppa?" She said ana looke at me.

"Yuri-ah. Would you be my girlfriend? I love you from the first time we met." I asked her and looked straight at her eyes.

"Mwoh? Oppa~" She said in cute voice made mey heart beating faster. But, suddenly she make a love sign with her hand.

"Na do saranghae, Oppa~" She said while showed me her aegyo. I felt very happy, I hugged her tightly and kissed her fer the first time. I felt the world was mine. From that day  I always feel happy when I with her. She has changed me from cold and playboy Kyuhyun become a nice and cheerful Kyuhyun.

 

-End of flashback-

 

"Thanks Yuri-ah, You've changed me. I promise I will love you until I die." I mumbled and embrace Yuri shoulder.

"What's up, Oppa?" Yuri said and looked at me.

I smile sweetly and said "Anio, Saranghae Yuri-ah, Jongmal saranghae!"

"Hahaha.. I knew it oppa, Na do saranghae~." She said and her eyes focused back on the movie.

I'm very happy with her. I love her so much. She's not my first girlfriend but she's my first love. smiley

 

 

Anyeong Readers.. ^^

How is it? Is it good or not??

Sorry for take so long time to write

That's because we had many home work. *sigh

We're sorry because lack of Minseo's moments.

But we promise will update about MinSeo as fast as we can..

Sorry for MinYul Shippers and SeoKyu wires. Actually we also like MinYul and SeoKyu but it's juat the begining smiley

So if you corious about how the next chapter will be, Stay tune in our story, Okay? yes

No silent readers guys!!

*bow

Khansahamnida~

Dont forget to comment and subcribe!! cheeky

 

FIGTHING!! SARANGHAE~ heart

 

 

-BlackPearl_21-