At the market

Key chain

Okay, suuuuuuuuuuper sorry for not updating this fan fic. Maybe, most of you think that I will not continue this story but I will sure that I WILL FINISH this story as fast as I can so please continue waiting. THX!

 

------------------------------------------------

 

The day after, _____________ left a note saying that she will go to market.

 

"Aish! My back hurts. I wish I could go back now." Taemin said and sighed.

 

After an hour, __________ hasn't back from the market. Taemin decided to roam outside because he really feel bored. While he is walking he notice that there's a commotion happening near the market. He decided go there and when he got there he saw ________ begging the man whose holding a lady which looks rich with knife on his hands.

 

" Please, mister, put that knife down. Y-you mught hurt her." ___________ said.

 

" Back off! Or else I'll cut the neck of this woman." the man said.

 

" P-please, let me go. I'll give you lo-lots of money just let me go." the woman said.

 

Taemin went beside ________.

 

" What's happening here?" Taemin asked.

 

" The police is casing that man, that's why he is using that woman so that the police can't go near him. "

 

Taemin walk near the man...

 

" Hey! Are you stupid!? Go back here." ___________ shouted to Taemin.

 

" I-I said don't go near me or el-else I'll kill- " the man didn't finish what he is about to say because Taemin already got his hand which holds the knife and twist it at the back.

 

" a-a-ouch! " the man shouted.

 

" let go of her or else your hand will be useless for the rest of your life. " Taemin said un serious tune. By that, the man let go of the lady and the people around them clapped. The police got the man nut before they go, the police thanked Taemin for what he did. They told Taemin that they're looking for that man for several weeks.

 

After that event, Taemin and ______ decided to go home. He helped _________ in bringing the groceries she bought at the market. While they're walking, _________ suddenly speak...

 

" I never know that you're strong inspite of that appearance. " she said frankly.

 

"HA-HA! Was that a compliment or what? " Taemin faked laugh.

 

" Honestly speaking, you're great! " she said with enjoyment and suddenly someone shouted.

 

" Wait! Mister! oh! You're the brave girl who tried to stop the crazy man." the woman said.

 

" A-ah.. Yeah. "

 

" Thank you to both of you for saving my life. I owe you a lot. By the way, I'm Christine the owner of the market. Uhmm.. As a change of your goodness. I'll give both of you my calling card. Just call me and I'll give whatever you need. By the way, are you two, together? " the woman asked.

 

" ah.. yes. " Taemin and _________ said in unison.

 

" Couple?" the woman added.

 

" Ahh... A-ani. " they both denied.

 

" okay. Oh! I'll treat you guys. Come on! " the woman walk already without asking the respond of the two. Taemin and _____ look each other at the same time coincidentally and they laugh.

 

After they eat, they thanked the woman and went home.

 

At the Heaven

They're watching Taemin 24/7 and they felt proud to their son for what he did lately.

 

" He did great today. Maybe that's the start of his change." Taemin's father said.

 

" I'm happy for him." Taemin's mother said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update.

PLEASE SUPPORT! Thanks. ^______________________________________^