Punishment!?

Key chain

Heaven is known to be a place of good people. One day, Heaven is having a welcoming party for the new angels.

"A pleasant day to all my lovely angels. Let's all welcome our new neighbors here in heaven..." God said.

While God is having a speech. There was an angel whose eating non-stop and not minding what God is talking about.

"Taemin-shii, put attention. Please." angel leeteuk said.

"Don't care." he said while having a leg of fried chicken on his mouth.

After the celebration, everybody is helping each other to clean. Only Taemin is the only one whose sittiing comfortably and eating chocolate.

"Taemin-shii, would you mind helping us? You're just sitting there and doing nothing." angel seohyun said.

"I'm eating. That's what I'm doing." he said coldly without looking at Angel Seohyun.

While the angels are cleaning, they're talking about the attitude of Taemin.

"Guys, Taemin is too much. He don't know how to respect us." angel victoria said.

"yeah. I agree. I think we should tell this to God." angel taeyeon said.

All of the angels agreed to their opinion. Angel Taeyeon and Victoria went to the room of God.

"Good day, God. We just wanted to tell you about angel Taemin..." angel taeyeon said.

"What is it?" god replied.

" Angel Taemin is becoming worst everyday. He's not listening to us..." angel victoria said.

"okay, i'll talk to him today." God said.

God told them to go to Taemin and tell him that God is looking for him.

"why is he looking for me?" taemin asked.

"he!? He's God. Taemin, what happened to you. You don't know how to respect us and now God?" Angel taeyeon shouted, because she can't let Taemin not to respect the creator of all. Taemin just kept quiet and went to God. He knocked the door and entered the room.

"I've heard many complaints about you angel taemin..." god said and God continued. "as a punishment, I will send you to earth and I want you to change yourself in 100days. Yo-" God didn't finish his sentence because Taemin interupted.

"WHAT!? Sending me on earth!? No way!" taemin shouted.

" so I guess they're right. You don't know how to respect. let put this in this way. I'll be getting your wings and halo for now, but if you failed. I will not give it back to you and i'll send you to hell. You're not like that before. Is that understood mr.lee?" God said in serious tone.

"but-" Taemin didn't finish his sentence because God already send him to earth.

---

Yeah! I updated this fic. I'm just using my phone to update that's why i don't have main image, but when i use our computer i'll put picture to this. I'm just lazy using our computer. Kekeke.. Thanks subscribers, hope you'll like it. Spread the love! Keep commenting and subscribing. :)