Author's note

Heavenly tears

Author's note:

(edited)

Firstly, I would like to thank the readers out there. It's great news that people actually read this.

 

Firstly, this FF is the afterlife of Kyungsoo and Jongin. It displays the confusation of both couples when they meet in heaven. Kyungsoo had lost everything he felt for Jongin. It's a great confusion to the readers too, so that's why I allow you to draw out the ending yourself.

 

The last part was a conversation in hell, tooken place by Kyungsoo and Jongin. I believe it's quite clear that Kyungsoo needs Jongin at that time, so he was scared.

That was quite clear.

 

The story was edited a little (way lesser than I thought) and this is the new version of the author's note. I deleted the last one and replaced with this new one.

 

Speaking of replacing, this story's tittle was originally called "The nature of Nature". I changed the tittle in hopes of gaining more attention for this fic. Luckily it did:)

 

 

Well, thank you. I have so much to write here but I guess, you peeps would be tired reading this crap.

Please do not do another version of my epilogus. I would like it to end this way and it shall end it like this. If you really want to do an alternate ending for this fic, please request for permission before I allow you to do so.

 

Thank you so much!

-exoarmyV1C