part 7

the past secret [HIATUS]

-at the class..

--bella start teasing you...

Bella: hey!!yesterday you said you will leave me and sehun alone but why are you still with him?! *pulling your hand*

-you almost want to leave sehun but suddenly you remember what you've promise with sehun.You become brave and say:-

You: yes.I say that but i dont say i will leave you two alone forever! *let go her hand from you*

-sehun clap her hand while laughing then pull you to his right hand.

Sehun: *smile* she's more brave then before right? *say that to bella then kiss your forehead* lets go before shes hurting you again *pull your hand*

-you were froozen and just follow wherever sehun bought you.

Sehun: sit here from now on.*order you to sit* are your hands alright? *worry*

You: nae,gwenchana..*look down*

Sehun: wow,you soo brave now.Always be like this okey.dont ever leave me just because of her.~yakso~

You: actually,i cant believe i did that.I dont know whats going on with me.

Sehun: well,i think you do that because you was fall in love with me *smile at you*

You: dont be silly,Its not because of that.I do that because i want to protect my self..*blush*

Sehun: *look at your eyes* you lying right? I know you since we was 11 years old. just say it *smile*

You: no-no.I just want to protect my self.thats all.not because i love you *doubt it*

Sehun: you little liar.I know you love me but pretend to doubt it right? Its okey,you will confess to me later.

-Bella keep her eyes on you two and said:-

Bella: I will make sure that you will never smile again after this!

-the teacher come in and you all take a seat.all of You studying for 3 hour...after 3 hour,the bell is ringing

-Teacher: okey kids,see you all again at monday.*smile then leave*..

-while you were packing your beg,sehun hug close your eyes from back..

You: yaa,sehun oppa,I know it was you.

Sehun: how do you know it was me?*smile and remove his hand*

You: of course i know.I have 3rd eyes you know..haha

Sehun: oh yeah? Let me see it!! *hug you tightly*

You: ouch!my hand! *pretending to be hurt*

Sehun: Omo,sorry! *worry then let go of you*

You: *poke at sehun forehead then run* haha,fool *smile while running*

Sehun: yaa,how dare you! *smile while running after you*

-while you running,suddenly you fell because the floor was slippery.

You: ouch,my

Sehun: *laugh* be carefull next time *help you to stand up*

You: yaa,it was hurt.stop laughing at me *puch her arm*

Sehun: ouch,okey-okey...arraso *smile*

-suddenly bella came.....

-to be continued-

~I know this is nonsense..btw,ejoy it..