part 6

the past secret [HIATUS]

-you sit under the tree and said:-

you: yaa,come here *smile*

-sehun come closer to you..you pull sehun hand and lay her head on your shoulder..

you: go to sleep now.

sehun: *look at you* why are you doing this?

you: you said you havent sleep yet so i offer you to sleep on my shoulder *smile*

sehun: thats all?? i dont want it.. *pout*

you: you dont want to sleep?? okey then,I want to buy some food. *stand up*

-sehun pull your hand and said:-

sehun: I dont want to sleep on your shoulder,I just want to sleep with you *smile*

you: I-I dont want to sleep with you *blush*

sehun: come on,dont be shy *smile*

-sehun lay on the ground.he pull your hand and you fell on her body.you look into sehun eyes then fastly remove your body from him. but sehun lay your head on his hand and hug you tightly.you just froozen and keep looking at sehun while his sleeping.You realize that your heart has fallen for him.you both stay like that untill the bell is ringing..

---bell ringing---

you and sehun woke up.

sehun: oh..not now..I'm steel sleepy * pouts*

you: get up you sleeping beuty.you can continue sleep after school are over..*woke sehun up*

sehun: nae,arraso *yawning*

--then you two go to class but you dont realize that you were hungry.You forget it because of sehun cute face..In the class,the girl named bella start to teasing you again......

-to be contonued-