1

Back to Kindergarten
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Before what, Mr. Lee Taemin?” she questioned, her voice rising at the mention of his name.

Taemin cringed, his body jumping up a bit hearing the strictness of her voice. He closed his eyes, mentally scolding himself for getting caught once again by his niece’s strict pre-school teacher.  

He spun around, with a boyish grin plastered on his face knowing that his smile never failed to bail him out in such sticky situations.  “I’m so sorry Miss Shi, I wa-“

Words were caught in his throat, as his eyes met the young pre-school teacher. The lady before him was definitely not Miss Shi, the old spinster who always nagged him for being late. She was far from being that old hag for she was an angel. Although thick-rimmed glasses covered her eyes and her black hair was tied up in a bun, making her look older and old-fashioned, Taemin couldn’t help but stare, his mouth slightly open.

“You were what?” she asked, arching her brow.

Dazed, Taemin unconsciously smiled like an idiot, loving the sound of her voice, clearly not hearing the annoyance in her tone. He was entranced at the sight of her – the way her forehead creased, her cheeks blushed and her soft pink lips moved.

Irritated, Ms. Kang crossed her arms and huffed. “Mr. Lee, I would appreciate it if you pick up Mica on time. Please be more responsible.”

“Yes, anything for you gorgeous,” he winked and her jaw literally fell on the floor.

The guy wasn’t taking her seriously. Well what could she expect from someone who dyed his hair flaming red and shows off his toned body in a loose sleeveless white shirt paired with low rider jeans? He was someone she wouldn’t entrust her child with, if ever she had one.

 How could her parents leave her in the hands of this…of this… punk?!

Taking slow deep breaths, the young teacher tried hard not to lash on the guy in front of Mica. Pushing her glasses up, she decided to end their conversation for it was clearly going nowhere.

“I hope this won’t happen again. Have a good day, Mr. Lee,” she warned, bowing her head curtly and flashed a smile at her student. “See you again tomorrow dear.”

Mica responded with a small nod and started walking towards the building entrance, leaving her uncle who was still ogling her teacher behind.

“What are you doing standing there for?” she hissed, glaring at him. “Go to your niece.”

“You can call me Taemin, by the way. And what do I call you?”

Her eyes widened in disbelief. Balling her fists to keep her from exploding, she replied between clenched teeth, “It’s Miss Kang for you and before I call her parents on you, I suggest you go to her right this instant.”

“Pleased to meet you Miss Kang,” he waved, walking backwards, creating squeaking sounds as his converses made contact on the polished floor. “I’ll…I’ll go ahead now.”

The moment he was out of her sight, she sighed in relief, thanking the heavens for making him leave. Turning on her heel, she walked

Please log in to read the full chapter