One and only

Perfection

Ok Guys like seriously I am so sorry for the really long wait! I was just so busy these past few month and I really wanted to write a chapter but there was exams and I was sick and then had a conference blah blah. I'M SO SORRY I'LL REALLYS SERIOUSLY TRY TO UPDATE SONNER! 

Your eyes fluttered open. What happened? As you pondered you sat up, but as you got up you felt your head pound. You placed your hand on your head and found a bandage wrapped around it.

 

“Yeoreum!”

 

You turned your head to the direction of the voice and found Kyungsoo scurrying to your side. When he had arrived at your side he place a hand on your back and placed you back down on the bed.

 

“You have to rest, don’t strain yourself.”

 

You did as he said and stared into his eyes. The more you looked at them, the more you could see the worry and love that had reflected in them. You reached up and grabbed his hand.

 

“Kyungie.” You said with a warm smile.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

Kyungsoo just started at you with worried eyes. You hand was now in his. He sat down next to you and squeezed your hand lightly.

 

“Don’t scare me like that… I thought I lost you.”

 

Kyungsoo rested his head on your bed as you his hair.

 

“I won’t, I promise…” You trailed off as you saw the boy fast asleep.

 

You chuckled at his actions and his soft skin. Idiot, you don’t have to worry about me. Your eyes softened as you continued to gaze at Kyungsoo’s sleeping figure. You felt so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He was so caring and selfless. He was alway so kindhearted. You don’t deserve someone like me Kyunie, I’m too selfish to let anyone else have you.

 

As you were watching Kyungsoo sleeping your eyes started to feel heavy. You tried to keep them opened but slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep. When you woke up, you found Kyungsoo still fast asleep. Your eyes softened as a gentle smile graced your lips.

 

“Thank you, Kyungie…” You whispered.

 

A few seconds later, Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open. He slowly sat up at rubbed his eyes. A few seconds later, the realization hit him.

 

“Shoot! I fell asleep!”

 

You chuckled at his expression, while he looked at you apologetically.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me?” Kyungsoo asked with puppy eyes.

 

As you continued to stare into his eyes you felt a tug on your heart. Why must you be so adorable? You chuckled at his cute expression and soften your eyes.

 

“It’s fine, I fell asleep too. But why are you still here! You should have gone home it’s getting late.”

 

“There is no way I would leave you here hurt.” He said in a slightly mocking tone.

 

You got out of the bed and stood up, but as you did that you lost your balance and tripped. Thankfully, Kyungsoo caught you and put his arm around you.

 

“See why I didn’t leave?”

 

You looked up at him and blushed.

 

“Oh shut it…”

 

You continued walking next to Kyungsoo and exited the room. As you were walking home, you felt your phone vibrate. You took it out and saw a notification from Yujin. When you opened it you found a long messaged from the latter.

 

KIM YEOREUM ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?! I WAS SO WORRIED THAT GIRL WAS HUGE AND SHE JUST HAMMERED YOU TO THE GROUND! HOW COULD SHE HURT MY YEOREUM!  Anyways, Kyungsoo is with you still probably so I don’t think I really need to worry. But coach says you can’t play for like a month or so because of your concussion… Sigh… We are going to miss you captain… I’ll take care of the team while you’re gone though ^_^ Be careful on your way back home and make sure to take care of your head and stop being a keener and a try hard. OKAY BYE GOTTA GO! LOVE CHU!~

 

When you finished reading the text you let out a sigh. Oh Yujin, what are we going to do with that hyperactive crazy girl. You were so glad to have such great friends that loved you and cared for you. You knew for a fact that you would never let go of them.

 

“Who was that? Yujin?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Yep! She wrote a whole paragraph, she says I won’t be able to play for about a month… Ahhh! I want to thoughhh.” You whined.

 

Kyungsoo looked down at you as you were speaking. His eyes reflected love and pride, but at the same time remorse. He was so pained when you got hurt. He didn’t like seeing you hurt, not one bit. And to make matters worse, you couldn’t play for a whole month. Kyungsoo knew how much you loved basketball, and knew how your life revolved around it. His emotions took over him for a moment and he brought you into an embrace.

 

“I’m sorry Baby, I know how you feel.”

 

As he spoke, you heart beat increased, and you could feel butterflies in your stomach. He never called you Baby, but when he did it was compassionate and full of love. And each time he did, your heart raced to the ends of the earth.

 

“Thanks Kyungie”

 

You tip-toed and pecked his lips then continued walking. It felt like time had stopped with you two walking together. You were just so happy. But before you knew it reality rushed back into your world and you had to part ways. You pecked his lips again and ran into your house.

 

“Hey! Be careful!” Kyungsoo yelled.

 

“I love you Kyungsoo!”


With that Kyungsoo let out a sigh and walked home.

Ok sorry it was a short chapter and I hate writers block I had no idea how to write it and I'm seriously thinking of how to progress this so yeah sorry! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH AND THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT!