And the blind date is...

Let's do things we will be ashamed off...

Kai waited impatiently with his friends for his blind date to arrive. Whoever they were, they were ALREADY late by a good few minutes and he was beginning to fear he'd been stood up. Whoever they were, they weren't making a very good impression.

Kai liked to go by the old fashioned rules- one of them being 'You should NEVER be late for a first date.' It even rhymed...

"Is she definitely coming?" Kai asked, getting bored of waiting. He just wanted to go inside and eat. No one seemed to hear him. 

He sighed and tugged exasperatingly at his hair, which was dying in the wind. All of a sudden, a crazy- haired male stood beside him and greeted his friends.

'Who is this guy? He's totally invading my space bubble...' 

"Say he-ello to your date." The male said in a surprisingly deep voice, ruffling his multi-coloured, but still rather dark hair with his tattooed arms. 

Kai looked at him blankly- and then the penny dropped. 

"There must be some mistake..." He apologised, politely and returned to observing the outdoor menu. 

"No." Him and the others disagreed with Kai. 

"His name's Miyavi, Kai. Miyavi, you already know this 'charming fellow's' name..." Ruki introduced them sarcastically before placing his order, purposefully not giving Kai a chance to protest to dating a man. 

Sitting sulkily, he refused to make contact with Miyavi, who was staring at him intently with heavily-lined eyes. 

What had they got him into now??