Loneliness.

Let's do things we will be ashamed off...

"I'm bored." Kai complained, as he sat on the sofa, nursing his drink, as his four other friends all snuggled into each other, being two couples.

"How come?" Ruki asked him, pausing kissing Reita to look at Kai with a cute, concerned pout.

"You're all bloody kissing each other." He stated and glared at the floor moodily.

"Jealous." Aoi piped up and tickled Uruha to get him to laugh along with him. 

"Yeah. To be honest. I am. I feel like a real 5th wheel." He replied honestly with a heavy sigh.

"Oh Kai... And the phrase is third by the way. More drink?" Uruha asked him, picking up the bottle of wine from the table, which Kai refused. He also knew fine well the phrase was 3rd, but he wasn't with one couple, but two- increasing the depressive situation to him.  He couldn't be bothered to argue though, so he just sat there, cuddling the cushion now and feeling sorry for himself.

Ruki smiled sympathetically at him, before turning back to Reita. Soon, Uruha put his attention back into Aoi. 

'Friend nights really do now.' He thought to himself, considering leaving, but it was his own damn apartment room. Surely, they'd all be going home to make love rather fast anyhow.

He told himself he hadn't seem enough of them, due to their endless stream of dates and , but now they were all there with him, it was even worse. He swore again and again in his head, cursing to his mind. 

"I need to get someone."

"Guys!! Stop kissing a second! Please!" Kai half whined, half yelled. 

Unfamiliar, with Kai's angry voice, they all stopped and turned to look at him, waiting for him to say something, but he didn't.

"Kai... Did you actually want to say anything?" Ruki asked him, as kindly as he could manage without sounding either rude or patronising.

"Do you know anyone I could go with, Ruki?" He asked quietly, his eyes full of loneliness.

"There is someone I suppose." He answered, before exchanging whispers with Reita.

"They're a little unique-" Reita began, but Ruki cut him off. He wasn't having anyone putting down his best friend, let alone having anyone put his other buddies off!

"You'll love eachother! When are you avaidible?" Ruki asked eagerly, pulling out his phone to contact the mystery partner instantly.