Seungie?? Woonie?!

First Sight?

***Few minutes before the break***

“So, what grade are you two in ?” ask Junnie hyung to Doo Joon hyung and Dong Woon .

“Oh, I’m in the 3rd grade, so I’ll be the in the same class with you and Seungie . Ah, what I mean is Hyun Seung . And Dong Woon is in the second grade .” answered Doo Joon hyung, hmm Seungie ? I smell something fishy here..

“Oh really ?? Then we’ll be in the same grade Dong Woon .” said Seobie happily .

“Umm ne hyung..” answered him simply-really-really-simply for what I think but it still polite . Suddenly I fell someone poking me so I look to the way I feel the poking, and I found out that the person is Seungie hyung .

“Waeyo hyung ?”

“Did you by any chance fell in love one of them ?” asked Seungie hyung .

“Ani hyung.. Ah, I also want to ask something to you . Did you have something special with Doo Joon hyung ? Cause I smell something fishy between the two of you..”

“A-ani.. I-I d-don’t have anything special with Doo Joon .”

“Really hyung ?”

“Really Kiki..”

“Ok then hyung .”

 

***On the way to class***

“So you’ll be in the same class at me Dong Woon ?” (FYI : Yo Seob is in a different class)

“Ne hyung..”

“Don’t need to call me hyung . After all we’re in the same class .”

“But-”

“No but Dong Woon..”

“Ok Ki Kwang..”

“That’s much better~”

After that we keep talking, about our hyung, about our hobbies and I’m surprise that we have a same hobbies : dancing and singing, we also talk about our dream and I’m surprise AGAIN that we have a same dream : being a star . It’s really nice to talk to Dong Woon, it’s like we’ve known each other for a really long time eventhough actually I just know him .

 

Dong Woon POV

It’s nice to talk to Ki Kwang hyung (Kiki :Erase the hyung !! Woonie : Ok, I mean Ki Kwang), he’s really cheerful and bright . I like to talk to him more, and seems God listen to me and make that boring history teacher make me and Ki Kwang in the same group for a group project .

 

Hyun Seung POV

***After school, Seungie’s Room***

“Seungie~ Should we keep a secret about our relationship ?” ask the one on the other side of the phone .

“Maybe we should, but it’s just fo awhile..”

“Umm.. Is that so ?” the other sounds dissapointed .

“Doodoo~ Don’t make that dissapointed sound.. It’s just for awhile . I think it will be awkward if we suddenly tell them about our relationship . Mian Doo..” I started sobbing, I don’t want to cry but I feel bad for him .

“Seungie.. Don’t cry ne ? Mian if I make you sad.. Please don’t cry .”

“Ne Doo.. *sob*”

“Seungie, are you alone at home ?”

“Ne Doo.. Waeyo ?” I’ve stop crying .

“I’ll be right there as fast as I can . Wait for me, ne ?”

“Ok Doo~” After awhile I heard my door bell ringing .

“Doo !!” I screaming his name and jump to him .

“Seungie.. Are you alright ?”

“Ne Doo~ Come, let’s just go to my room .” as I said it, I drag him to my room . We’re cuddling on my bed, just cuddle and didn’t anything . And as I snuggle to his chest, I could smell his scent and feel his warmth . It’s nice to have him here . And without we’re realizing we’re drifting to dreamland.. Suddenly I heard footsteps that coming toward my room .

“Hyung !!!!” Oh my, it’s Kiki ! What should I do ?! There’s Doo here..

“Seungie hyung !! I’m coming inside~”

“No !! Don’t open the door !!!” But I was too late and Kiki already open the door and see me with Doo on my bed .

“Hyung ? Why is Doo Joon hyung on your bed ? And why is he and you are in a really close position ? Waeyo hyung~ ?”

“Umm.. It’s because..” before I answer Kiki, I feel Doo’s hands wrap around my waist and he mumble “Seungie~ Let’s stay sleeping for awhile ne ?”

“Doo.. There is Kiki here..” after I say that, Doo open his eyes completely and say “Ah, mian Ki Kwang..” After that I told everything about me and Doo to Kiki . I told him that I and Doo have been dating since we’re in our first year and we’ve known each other since I and Doo Joon attend the same course on our 3rd year of junior high school .

 

Ki Kwang POV

After the scene that I saw, Seungie hyung told me that he and Doo Joon hyung has been dating since their first year and that they’ve known each other since he and Doo Joon hyung attend the same course on their 3rd year of junior high school . I was shock, but I’m really happy for Seungie hyung !!

“Congrats hyung !! Why don’t you tell me sooner ?”

“Because I’m afraid that you won’t like it..”

“Who says it ?”

“I the one that said it Kiki.. You’re really a Dumbkwang..” he said and giggle .

“He’s not dumb Seungie, you’re the one that dumb .” suddenly there’s a voice from our back .

“Oh, hyung ! Annyeong~ And good luck for your relationship with Seungie hyung .”

“Ne, gomawo Kiki.. Eh, can I call you that ?”

“Of course you can hyung..” I say and smile to them .

“Ah hyung, I have to go now . I have a group project to do with Dong Woon . Bye-yeom hyung~”

 

***On the way to Dong Woon and Doo Joon’s house***

Ah~ Seungie hyung and Seobie already have a boyfriend, why can’t I get one . It definitely will be nice if I could get one . And it wouuld be nicer if the one that will be my boyfriend, my first boyfriend to be exactly is Dong Woon . Ah, what I’m thinking !! I just like him as a friend . Yeah just a friend not someone I want to be my boyfriend .

 

***At Dong Woon and Doo Joon’s house***

“Oh, annyeong Ki Kwang-ssi ! Let’s come in..”

“Thanks Dong Woon.. And you can just call me Kiki or whatever it’s up to you..” I thank him and sit on a white coloured couch .

“Ok then.. Umm, is Kwangie fine for you ? And you can just call me Woonie .” I just nodded, I really llike him that I become speechless . NO !! Forget it, I don’t like him ! I like his voice . Yeah, I like his voice just his voice not him . We do our project and WOW he’s surprisingly smart, really smart I mean . He have many nice idea for doing this project . Suddenly I hear a grumbling sound and I realize it’s my stomach, uh.. shame on me !

“Kwangie~ Are you hungry ?”

“Umm.. Ne Woonie~” I answered him . Ahh !! How can this stomach of mine make me so embarasse just now . Why you stomach need to feel hungry now of all the time that we have, why must now ?!

“Ok, wait for me ok ? I’ll make sommething for us to eat .”

“Ok Woonie.. Do you need any help ?”

“No, it’s ok Kwangie.. I’ll be fine by myself .”

“Ok then Woonie..” After about 30 minutes Woonie come back with 2 plates of farfalle . Hmm it smell really nice..

“Come on Kwangie.. Let’s eat !!”

“Ne Woonie~” After that it’s time for me to go home since it’s already 10 p.m . And he insist on driving mme home with his motorcycle and it looks really cool . For real, he is really cool when driving the motorcycle !

 

***In front of Seungie and Kiki’s house***

“Seungie~ I think it’s time for me to go home..”

“Um ? Why do you need to go home so fast Doo ?”

“Cause it’s already night Seungie.. And Dong Woon will be worry if I’m not home soon..”

“ Ok then Doo..” When Doo Joon hyung wan to go outside of the house I just arrive in front of the gate .

“Oh, hyung ! Annyeong..” greet me to Doo Joon hyung .

“Annyeong Ki Kwang.. Hey Dong Woon..”

“Hyung do you want to go home with me ?” ask Woonie to Doo Joon hyung .

“No need Woon.. I bring my own motorcylce .”

“OK then hyung..”

“Bye Seungie~”

“Bye Doo~ Be careful ne ?”

“Ne Seungie..”

“We’ll go then, bye Kwangie..”

“Ne, bye Woonie..”

 

***In Seungie and Kiki’s house***

“Kiki~ Can you explain to me why Dong Woon called you Kwangie and you called him Woonie ?” ask Seungie hyung .

“Umm..”

“I’m waiting for you explanation Kiki~”

“OK ok hyung.. I’ll tell you all of the thing .”

 

 

***

Ahh, it’s the first time I wrote such a long chappie.. I’m so happy !! ^^ Actually maybe it short but for me it’s long.. And thanks for reading my story, also please give comments . Please anticipate the next chappie and my other stories~