Introduction?

First Sight?

“Annyeong seobie~”

“Annyeong kiki~ Where is seungie hyung?”

“He go to his friend’s house,hyung says he need to pick up his friends since they’re new here..” explained me for seobie question .

 

By the way, I haven’t introduce myself.. Annyeong!!

My name is Lee Ki Kwang, my besties and family call me Kiki . I have a hyung, his name is Jang Hyun Seung . You must be wondering why we have different surname, well it’s because we have different parents actually . For make it simple, we’re not blood related . Our parents remarried when I was 9 and seungie hyung was 10.. He keep his father surname, and so do I . Oh, and seungie hyung really great in dancing!! I really like seungie hyung!! He really nice to me.. ^_^ ( seobie : So you think I’m not nice to you? Fine! *pouting* me : I didn’t mean it seobie, mian.. )

 

Ah, mian.. I just make up with seobie . Well let me introduce you to this cutie next to me, his name is Yang Yo Seob . He is 2 months 2 weeks and 1 day older than me.. We’ve been friend since only God know when.. You should know, he really have a nice voice . And, despite his small built he always help me when some bullies start to disturb me .  Seobie always call me Dumbkwang, but I think I’m not dumb! ( seobie : you’re dumb kiki~ )

 

“Morning kiki!!”

“Morning hyung..” greet me .

“Junnie~ You didn’t *sob* greet me..” said seobie while he start sobbing .

“Mian honey.. I didn’t see you because you’re too small.. Do you forgive me, chagi?” said junnie hyung .

“Ne..” said seobie .

 

Oh, I almost forget about junnie hyung.. His name is Yong Jun Hyung . He is in the same grade as seungie hyung, the 3rd year student . And as you can see seobie and junnie hyung are dating . I’m not against them since I have the same preference as them . But, just for your information they aren’t my type .

 

***break time***

 

“Hyung!! Right here hyung!”

“Ah, kiki~ I miss you so much..” said seungi hyung while hugging me .

“Mm.. Seung, are you sure it’s alright for us to join you?” asked one of the boy that come with seungie hyung just now .

Because seungie hyung takes to long to think, I just answer it . “Of course it’s alright ! Annyoeng.. Ki kwang imnida~”

“Annyeong, Yoon Doo Joon imnida.. This boy here is Son Dong Woon, he is my younger brother..” said that boy .

Why they hae different surname?

“We have different surname because we have a condition just like you and seungie hyung..” said the tall and western feature boy . I’m being mesmerized by his voice, it’s a deep and calm voice..

 

“Aigoo.. Is my lil’ bro fallin’ in love? To which one? I won’t let you fall in love with them, you’re too good for them!”

“Ani hyung!” answered me with a loud voice, that almost all of the people in the canteen see us .

 

I’m not falling in love, I’m just charmed by his mature attitude .