Bacon's back!

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Tao's P.O.V.

I glanced at Jongin uncertainly. He looked a lot better now that Kyungsoo gege was back, but still... "Tao, I'm fine, really. You don't have to worry anymore."

The others were rather confused because we never told them about Kai going mad. "When Kyunggie was gone I became kinda... crazy. I got halucinations and this night I even heard a voice in my head..."

Suddenly Seungri looked up and said: "Oh, that wasn't because you're going crazy. That was me, sorry. Sometimes when I mentally scream things I accidently send it to people." "It's okay. Good to know I'm not completely mental though."

When Chen, who was still recovering, came out of his bedroom, Daesung tensed and closed his eyes firmly. "Dae, you okay? Why is it angry?" Seunghyun asked.

We all looked confused. What was 'it'? Luckily Youngbae explained that Seunghyun was talking abouth Daesung's beast form.

"I-it's curious. Nothing more." Suddenly a shiver went down Daesung's spine and when he opened his eyes they were a vibrant yellow. Also his right arm was comletely covered in siver grey fur.

"I-is this his beast form?" I asked, my voice probably a little higher than normal. "Yeah... But normally he isn't this calm. Guess there's a lot to learn about him."

We all watched as Daesung jumped off the couch like a cat and slowly crawled towards Jongdae gege. Jongdae was very nervous and a drop of sweat slowly fell down the side of his face.

When Daesung reached his side, the animalistic guy jumped on the couch and nuzzled the bandage covering a gash on Jongdae's arm that wasn't fully healed. Daesung then looked at the wounded boy, his head tilted slightly to the side.

Chen calmed down when he saw Daesungs face and he awnsered the boys questioning face: "I got hurt when I escaped from the laboratorium where we got our powers."

When Daesumg heard that he let out a low, animalistic growl. "Don't worry. It's almost healed." Chen assured him, patting his head, making the blond haired guy purr.

After that the he crawled back to his seat next to Seunghyun and put his head in the android's lap. When the older man started his hair, the feline boy started to purr again before falling asleep.

"Guess he's more like a feline than we thought. Good to know he also has a non-agressive side."

Just then the door opened and Baekhyun stumbled inside.

"Baekhyun!!!" Jongdae flew up and threw his arms around our missing friend. Within seconds we all followed, turning it into one big grouphug.

When we broke appart, Chen dragged Baekhyun to the couch. "I was so worried about you Baekie! I was afraid something happened to you!"

"I was worried about you too Chen hyung! Last time I saw you, you were dying!" Baekhyung exclaimed and he hugged Chen tight. After a few seconds Jiyong cleared his throat awkwardly and introduced himself and his friends.

Baekhyun seemed surprised when he heard Jiyong. Didn't he see him and the others when he came in?

Baekhyun looked a little sad, not as energetic as he normally was. "Are you okay, gege? You seem sad..." He was hust about to awnser when Kai yelled from the kitchen that dinner was ready. We all rushed to the table except for Baekhyun ge.

"Uhm, guys? C-can you help me?" " What do you need help with Baekhyun? What's wrong?" Suho voiced the question on all our minds. "S-something happened while I was away.

I have no idea what they did while I was unconcious, but they must have done something, because when I woke up, I couldn't see. I need help... because I'm blind now..."

A/N: OMG I completely forgot to take this chapter off hide! it's been on here for weeks!