fun on the ice

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Wooooow!" D.O. exclaimed next to my ear as an enormous killerwhale came up next to our boat. "Did you see that? It was huge!!!" Chanyeol said to Kris in awe. "Believe it or not, that one was quite small. They can be way bigger." Kris stated with a smile.

He was probably happy that we were enjoying ourselves so much.

When we got off the boat, Chen asked if we could get breakfast and I heard my stomach rumble. Kris hyung had pulled us out of bed early because, according to him, the best chance of seeing a killerwhale was to go early in the morning.

We got into a small diner and Kris was immediatley greeted by an old woman who ended up being the owner of the place. "Betty is the mother of a childhood friend of mine. I always go here for breakfast." Kris explained after ordering eleven normal portions of pancakes and one with extra maple syrup for himself.

It was delicious! The pancakes were so fluffy and the maple syrup fit perfectly with them.

Before we left the restaurant, D.O. asked for the recipe so he could make them himself when we got back in Korea and Betty gladly gave it to him.

"What are we gonna do now hyung? We still have the rest of the day." Lay asked. "Can we go ice skating? Please???" Baekhyun pleaded. It seemed like a fun thing to do so I put up my cutest face and let my aegyo do it's work. "Please hyung?" I begged and he couldn't resist. "Okay, okay! We'll go ice skating!"

Ice skating was fun. Kris was really good and didn't fall a single time. Kai was the exact opposite. He couldn't stand on his feet for five minutes. A few times he even fell while he was standing still and holding the rail around the square patch of ice inside the big ring of ice.

Chanyeol got the hang of it quite quickly but he forgot to break and crashed into Suho. That was going to hurt tomorow...

Suddenly the neck of my sweater was pulled back and something ice cold was thrown in. "Ahhhhh!" I yelled and I probably made weird spasmy movements trying to get the ice out of my sweater.

When I finally got it out I turned to see Chen, doubled over in laughter. "You... You.... So... Funny..." He said inbetween his laughter.

I saw Luhan behind him picking up some of the scraped off ice. When he noticed I saw him, he motioned for me to keep silent. He made a ball of the ice at the edge of the square and threw it at Chen, hitting the back of his head.

Just as Chen was about to tackle Luhan Kris stopped them. "Sorry guys. I hate to ruin your fun, but we have to go." "Ahhhhw... Can we stay a little longer? Please???" "No maknae. It's time to go now."

I got into the car that Suho drove and sat in the back between Luhan and Tao. Xiumin took jumpseat and Kai took one of the seats behind us. It was a long drive so Tao and I held a an aegyo battle, Kai being the judge.

"Come on Kai! You have to choose! Who's the cutest?" I asked, trying another cute face. "I don't know! You're both such cuties!" "Luhan hyung, what do you think?" I asked, turning to him.

But his seat was empty. I looked around. "Guys, where's Luhan?" "In his chair, where else." Suho said, not looking. "Um, Suho, he isn't in his chair..." Xiumin said looking back and Suho parked the car.

"His door didn't open, an alarm would have gone off." "I was sitting next to him for god's sake! How could I not notice?!"

Lay opened Suho's door and asked why we stopped. "Luhan is gone. We were just driving when we realised he wasn't in his seat anymore." Xiumin awnsered.

"Did he jump out or something?" "No, his door never opened. As far as we know, he misteriously dissapeared of the face of the earth."