J.T.O 2

Just This Once

-THE NEXT DAY-

 
*CHARACTER
 
min-huk-kang-min-hyuk-26865512-500-687.j
 
 
***Attorney Kang, Kang Minhyuk.
 
***He is the only person you called oppa after your brother and he is the second person that you comfortable with. So that, you always share your thoughts and problems with him. 
 
***His father was an attorney too and works with your dad back then. 
 
***He is also your childhood friend. You grew up with him.
 
***He often to protect you whenever and wherever you may be.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
"Miss Yoon Hee entered your office.
 
"Director Choi, Attorney Kang wants to see you."
 
"Asks him to come in."
 
He entered. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Director Choi."
 
"Annyeong, Wae?" You continue on typing something.
 
"I came for congratulating you for being chosen yesterday. Chukkae." He said.
 
"Gumawo-yo. Cham, accompany me tonight?" You stop typing and look at him. 
 
"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
 
"Ice-skating."
 
"Mwo? Hwijangnim will kill me soon." He frightened.
 
"Aniyo. Just dont let him knows. Nan gwaenchanha.  Its been a long time Im not doing such thing. Nowadays, Im always busy and even didnt have any time to relax my mind." You persuaded him.
 
"Andwae. You cant randomly go to an opened place. You dont remember when you fainted because your asthma suddenly attacked you while playing the snow back then?"
 
"Please be nice to me, just this once.." You often to say those words when you try to persuade others.
 
"Arasso. Just this once." 
 
"Assa."
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
-AT YOUR HOUSE-
 
 
"Where are you from?" Your appa suddenly asked you as you entered the house. He still mad for what happened last night.
 
You lost your words all of sudden. "Uhh...uh...._______" 
 
"She had a dinner with me just now." Suddenly your brother arrived at the same time. What a relieved. 
 
"Ah, yes. I had a dinner with Jonghoon oppa just now. Appa, why dont you sleep? its already 10 o'clock." You said nervously. 
 
Your father didnt say anything but stand up and head to his room. His room located at the groudfloor while your room and your brother's room are on the first floor. 
 
"Oppa, gumawo." 
 
"Now, tell me, where did you go just now?" He asked.
 
"emmm....Ice skating..hhehehh." You answered.
 
He sighed. "Next time, I wont help you if you do such thing again. Im going upstairs first.
 
You just sighed.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
"Our company profit drastically decreased. In order to return all the fund, we need a big amount of money." You heard your father strict voice. The meeting was silent. The Excecutive Board seems shocked after knowing the bad news. 
 
"How much do we need to settle off the refund?" One of them asked.
 
"2.5 Billion Dolar." 
 
All of them whispering to each other. Only you remain silent. 
 
"Dont worry, I've find the solution. We will just have to sell the resort at Osaka, Japan. I myself and Manager Yoo will go there tomorrow." This time you get more shocked after your father mentioned about the resort that you used to stay with your mother when you was young. A lot of memories buried there. 
 
"Hwijangnim, we cant sell that resort." You suddenly spoken.
 
"Who are you to say like that?" He said.
 
"Give me 3 days. I'll find the solution without selling the resort." 
 
"Sit down. I'll ___________"
 
"Aniyo, appa. There's a lot of memories I leave there with eomma back then." Your voice suddenly risen up.
 
"How dare you to talk like that despite calling me hwijangnim? Sit down!" 
 
You sit down as he told you. 
 
"All of you may dismiss. We'll meet again tomorrow." Your father stood up and make his way to his office. Then, followed by the others. 
 
When the meeting room was emptied by the others, Miss Yoon Hee came closer to you. "Director Choi, gwaenchanha?" 
 
"Miss Yoon Hee, check how much will I get If I sell the villa and bungalow.Ah, cham. check the apartment as well. Follow me to my office." You said as you stood up and leave the meeting room.
 
You sit down on your chair. 
 
"Its only worth 2.0 Billion." Miss Yoon Hee said.
 
"Withdraw all my money in my account, now. Im going to Japan tomorrow." You said.
 
"Ne, I understand."
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
***CHANYEOL POV***
 
 
"Secretary Lee, hows the meeting just now?" I asked.
 
"Something unbelieveable reported during the meeting. Diamond Group's profit suddenly decreased. So, Choi Hwijangnim decided to sell one of their resort at Osaka, Japan. And......"
 
"Then, what happened?" I asked as  I looked up from my laptop.
 
"His daughter refused. She was giving an excuse that the resort leave a lot of memories with her late mother. But, Choi Hwijangnim didnt gave her chances. "
 
"Secretary Han, what time will my flight depart tomorrow?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED . . .