J.T.O 1

Just This Once
"Do it again. I dont want to sign and approve proposal that are done like a trash." You slammed the file folder on the table.
 
"Ne, Director Choi..I..understand." Said the female worker. The female worker bowed and leave your office.
 
Suddenly, the telephone ring. You asked your secretary to pick it up. 
 
"Director Choi, Park Cooperation postponed the meeting." Your secretary, Miss Yoonhee said.
 
"Then?" You asked.
 
"Its supposed to be at 12 o'clock but they postponed it to 3.00 p.m."
 
"Inform my dad now." You said.
 
"Ne, director."
 
 
2.30 p.m
 
 
You decided to meet your appa before the meeting started. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, hwijangnim." You bowed.
 
"What's the matter?
 
"The Excecutive Board meeting will be start in 30 minutes. Should  we... go... together?" 
 
"No. You'll go by yourself. I'll not attend the meeting since I have something more important to be settle off now. So, you'll attend the meeting on behalf our company. I believe you can stand as same height as them." He said.
 
"Keureom." You stand up and bowed. 
 
 
You leave his office. Then, you asked your secretary to bring all the proposal that are needed. You decided to off to Park Coorperation's building.
 
 
2.55 p.m.
 
When you arrived at the entrance, you can see a lot of CEOs from other company. You entered the building with your secretary, Miss Yoon Hee. You just walk straight without even looking at your surroundings.
 
"Director Choi, you wanna go straight to the meeting room?" Miss Yoon Hee asked.
 
"Yes, I dont want to waste my time standing there and talking to all of those old folks." You said.
 
There, you used the special elevators. It is provided for the high level guests. Miss Yoon Hee pressed the button for you. Both of you make an entrance into the elevator. 
 
"Jamkanman!" Suddenly, someone came. Then you saw another one came.
 
"Hwijangnim, you may enter the elevator." Now, you understand. The man who stopped the elevator from being closed is a secretary for that person. You can tell that he is a CEO.
 
"Director Choi, we're arrived." Miss Yoon Hee said. When you was about to make your exit from the elevator....
 
"Jamsimanyo, is this your handphone? You dropped it at the entrance just now." The man who stopped the elevator just now wants to give your handphone.
 
You stopped but you didnt turn back. "Yoon Hee-ssi, take it for me." 
 
"Ne, Director Shin." As you commanded, Miss Yoon Hee took it and bowed to the man. The man bowed back. 
 
"Director Choi, that guy who used the same elevator with us is so good looking."
 
"Which one? The one who found my handphone?"
 
"Aniyo, the man who stand next to him. He's the CEO of Park Cooperation, he just inherit his father company 5 months ago. His name is, Park Chanyeol." Both of you arrived infront of the meeting room.
 
"Open the door for me." You said.
 
"Ne..." 
 
 
 
******
 
 
When you entered the meeting room, one of their female staff greet you and guide you to the place where your father usually sitted. The meeting started as the CEO of the company give a short speech. This is your first time representing your father's company alone. After the short speech from the CEO ended, every company need to present their proposal. Two company has presented their proposal. Now, its your turn. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Im Director Choi from Diamond Group and_____________" 
 
"Where is your father? Why did he send a little girl here?" Suddenly, someone interrupted. You give that person a glare when the audience laughed at you. 
 
"Neona jalhasaeyo, hwijangnim from Great Company." The person seems shocked when you pronouns that name.
 
"Excuse me, are you blind, cant you see what is written here? "He pointed at the name case on the table. "Its a Gold Company indeed not Great." The audience laughed at you again.
 
"Aniyo, Im not blind. Back then, you used Great Company. After you did some illegal fund and business, you changed your company name to Gold company because you dont want to get caught by the prosecutor officers, right hwijangnim?" The others suddenly silent and there is no laughs like before. 
 
"What are you talking about? I...I...I...dont understand. Please mind your language." He said.
 
"The one who should mind his language is you, hwijangnim." You said and smirked.
 
"Director Choi, you may continue your presentation." Suddenly, the CEO asked you to continue your proposal.
 
 
 
***PARK CHANYEOL POV***
 
This yeoja is amazing. Eventhough, she still young, but she knows many. I decided to asked her to continue her presentation. After the meeting ended, I have made my decision on which company should I choose to cooperate with.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
-AT YOUR HOUSE- 
 
 As you antered your house, you saw your father sitting on the sofa. 
 
"Im home." You said. 
 
"I heard that your proposal have been chosen by Park Cooperation." 
 
"Ne." What you hoped is, your father would congratulate you.....But, he never even once say "Congratulations, my daughter." "You did a good job." to you. 
 
"Tonight we'll having a dinner with Mr. Park family. We have something to announce during the dinner later." As expected, he will never congratulate you. 
 
"Ne." You said as you go upstairs and heading to your room.
 
 
8.00 p.m
 
"Its been a long time after our last dinner Shin Hwijangnim." Said Mr. Park.
 
"Yes and Ji Hyun is getting more prettier now." Mrs Park compliment you.  
 
"Soo Jung-ah, do you still remember me?" You looked to the girl who is sitting infront of you. You seems confused. "Nan Yura eonnie. Park Yura." Sitting next to her is Park Chanyeol.
 
"Ah, yes." You answered and smile to her.
 
After taking dinner, your father has something to say.
 
"Soo Jung-ah, appa have something to say. Actually, appa and Mr. Park made a promise before and it was happened before we two got married. We promised when we've a children, we'll arrange the marriage for them. We have made the decision to marry you with Chanyeol."
 
You're speechless. Arranged married? and with Park Chanyeol? You've no idea. You even didnt know him. 
 
"Soo Jung-ah, I hope you'll accept this marriage. I really want you to be my daughter-in-law and Im pleased if you accept it." Suddenly, Mrs Park reveal her wishes. 
 
You feel guilty to object that marriage. You remain silent.
 
"Ne, I understand." Park Chanyeol said all of sudden. "I accepted the marriage."
 
You give him a glare. What are this namja saying?
 
"Chwesunghamnida, I dont mean to be impolite, but, Im disagree with this marriage." You said. You can tell how angry your father by looking at his face. His eyes bewildered. 
 
"Choi Soo Jung!" Your father yelled your name.
 
" Mr. Choi, calm down. Maybe, she is not ready yet." Mr Park said
 
"Chwesung-ieyo. Keureom." You stand up and bowed. Leaving them. You fasten your steps. You make your way out of the exclusive restaurant and decided to call your driver to pick you up since you came with your father just now. When you was about to speak on the phone, suddenly someone took your handphone. You frightened.
 
"What the hell are you doing?" You turn to see who was that. Shockingly, it is the young man who accepted the marriage just now.
 
"You? Heol! Give me back my handphone." You said. Giving him a sharp glare ever.
 
"Accept the marriage." He said.
 
"Nugusaeyo? Who are you to command me?" You said arrogantly.
 
"Or else, you'll regret." His words making you burning up.
 
"Your threaten is nothing." You took your handphone from his hand and walk away. Making him shock with your action. This is how you behave. A cold-hearted young lady. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong readers! Im back with another amazing story! Hehehe ^^' Hope you guys will like it! Feel free to subscribe, okay? :) Do leave your comments <3
 
 
My #1st Ultimate Bias, Park Chanyeol! xoxo
 
 
 
 
Lotsoflove ;
HPYK ;)