They look out for you.

How to Appreciate Somebody

Hey people, I think I didn’t actually lose my mind!

 

You know how I thought I was hallucinating my conversation with her? Yeah, I don’t think I made it up! Because today, she actually greeted me when I saw her.

 

Okay, it wasn’t an extravagant wave like a queen or an enthusiastic hello, but a subtle smile and “Good afternoon.” It was startling since it’s the first time since she has done that…ever. Seeing her smile was strange albeit I admit it suited her. I call it progress!

 

“Same to you.” I sat on the bench and for the first time it didn’t feel too awkward.

 

She looked at her hands on her lap while I spread my arms across the bench back and stretched my legs out in front of me. What? Might as well get comfy if I’m sitting here.

 

“So…what happened today?” she asked, igniting the conversation. Wow, she really is taking an initiative today. She must be used to this already.

 

Right…today. “Jonghyun hyung is the one that is making me want to leave the apartment and never come back.” I tell her. “You wouldn’t believe how creepy hyung was earlier. The way he stares at you…you’d think he’s searching deep into your soul.” You have no idea how lucky you are not to witness Jonghyun hyung stare at something so intently, or be the subject he’s staring at! He keeps his eyes open when he sleeps too, but it’s intense when he’s awake and alert.

 

“I wanted to leave so badly, I should have left yesterday.

 

After lunch I went to the living room to watch some cartoons. Everyone else was doing their own thing so I thought it would be a quiet day. A day for Taemin. But boy was I wrong.

 

“Taemin ah.” Jonghyun was seated on one couch with his guitar in hand, a pad of paper on his knee and a pen behind his ear. “Err, hey hyung.” I sat down on the opposite couch and the TV with the remote beside me. I flipped the channels until I found the one I was looking for. Doraemon. The opening credits already passed and went right on with the episode.

 

My full attention was on the famous blue robotic cat but I couldn’t help but feel like I was being watched. In my peripheral vision I see Jonghyun staring…at me again. His eyes were dead set on me no doubt, there was nothing else to look at.

 

“I didn’t say anything and he just kept looking at me. I don’t even think he blinked!”

 

I couldn’t focus on Doraemon no matter how much I tried to ignore his eyes.

 

I decided to leave, quietly. Maybe he fell asleep with his eyes open again? Yeah, that’s reasonable.

 

The TV was shut off and I got up and headed for the door. Quietly, slowly. Be like a ninja, Taemin. Embrace the inner Tae-ja.

 

“I was almost out the living room when my name was called out.”

 

I looked back and Jonghyun hyung. He wasn’t sleeping at all. “Ne hyung?” Jonghyun hyung smiled. “You look tense. Loosen up you’re too young to be like and old man.” He chuckled. “That’s Onew hyung’s job.” He waved me off and picked up his pen and wrote scribbled some things on his paper pad.

 

“And that’s how I ended up here.” I concluded looking at her. I was half expecting her to roll her eyes and half just to ignore me.

 

“That’s it? It doesn’t sound so bad.” She said surprising me yet again today. She looked at me straight in the eyes. “But I’m not you so I wouldn’t know how it feels.”

 

Yeah, of course she wouldn’t know.

 

She looked at her lap again then to the sky. “Is it really possible not to blink for that long...?"

 


YAYs I got subscribers~~ thanks a bunch to:

GimmeSugar


OceanLovesRoxas


GottaLoveEm

 

@GottaLoveEm: It’s good it made you laugh, I didn’t think anyone would !haha ^^ thank you for leaving a comment! 

I hope you guys enjoy the update,  i wouldve updated earlier but some people like to hog the computer >.<

 

heres our lovely Taemin!

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^ oh lookie that, they move!! :3

and of course, cant forget minho,key,jonghyun&onew!