Chapter 8,

Hated

The fire kept increasing.

 

Lately her belly started to hurt more often. Her morning sickness came more frequently and she could feel the babys kick inside of her.

It's the last month of her pregnancy. She doesn't want to admit it but it've been hard being by herself. If only her other half was there, if only he was there all her problems and worries would disappear, even if he gave her mostly unhappy memories, all she could think about is the happy times they used to share. She sat by the trailers window. looking out while the rain was pouring down outside. Oppa, even if we used to fight alot, and I said many mean things to you, I still want to be with you. It.... it feels so empty without you.. she quietly said to herself, wishing that maybe he would hear it.

She suddenly felt a sharp pain run through her body, It felt as if a 1000 needles where being stabbed on her back and stomach. Her voice didn't come out the pain was too big. She fell on her knees and held her hand by her stomach supporting with the other one on the sink. H-hey is there something wrong.. w-why is it hurting s-so much? ..m-my baby a-are you ok? She exhaused said out. D-don't worry, y-your mum will g-get some help, hold o-on. She crawled on the floor on reached her phone which laid on her bed.

She hadn't called anyone in a long time but she picked the first person who she called last. Yoboseo?

J-Junhyun H-help something is wrong! I-It hurts so much h-he-- Her phone battery died. why did I forget to charge it today? She layed down on the floor holding tightly around her stomach, please please junhyung come soon.

She closed her eyes from all the pain, she sweat was running down her forehead, tears were running down her cheeks as she was thinking maybe something was wrong with their baby. After a while she could hear someone bang on the door. HYUNA?? HYUNA? are you there?? HYUNA??

She got up and crawled to the door J-junhyung I-m in here, H-Help me!

With her last energy she opened the door for him, He quickly swung the door open and lifted her up. We need to get you to the hospital right now! She nodded and close her eyes. It hurt so much, She've never felt a pain this big before.

When she opened her eyes again she was in the hospital, she let her eyes wander around the room and found junhyung sleeping beside her bed. She gently touched his hand to wake him up. Hmm? goodmorning, are you ok now? He said while rubbing his eyes. She chuckled sweely and smiled to him. Thanks to you I'am.. Thank you Junhyung for saving my baby, really, thank you.

Junhyung smiled brigthly and scratched his head shyly. They heard a knock on the door and a doctor came in. Miss. Kim Hyuna. right? I'll explain to you what happened with you and your baby yesterday. If your husband woudn't have brought you here on time you would probably had lost your baby. your baby wanted to come out so quickly to meet his parents so it almost happened yesterday, but since you have such a fragile body, Miss Kim you wouldn't have made it by yourself, for worst case both you and your baby could have died yesterday. Be proud of your husband. The doctor said and bowed towards Junhyung. I-I'm no--

Thank you doctor for your time, I'll surely thank my husband also. She said while giving Junhyung a teasing look. The doctor smiled and took out his pen from his pocket. Since you're sop close to your due we would like you to stay here, it seems like the baby wants to come out pretty soon so we better be prepared. We'll take goof care of you here. Call us if you need any help.

Thank you. She said while bowing to the doctor.

When he left Junhyung quickly turned towards Hyuna. Yah, why did you say i was your husband? I don't remember marrying you?

Eh? it's ok, If they knew I was alone they would try to get me more help it woul be so troublesome or even worse try to take my baby away from me, please Junhyung only as long as we're here?

What's wrong with getting help once in a while.. He quietly said. hmm? she said while giving him a confused look.

Ah.. Nothing.. OK I'll pretend to be your husband til' you give birth.. he said. Her pale face lighted up and she stretched out her pincky towards him.

Promise? she cutely said. Promise. He answeared and tugged his pincky together with hers.

Ah! but if Oppa comes and see me before you don't have to pretend anymore! because it would be all weird later then, hehe.. she said and layed back down on the bed with a sad smile on her face.

Junhyung clenched his fist together and looked at the patite girl infront of him. Boss I really hope you're alive somewhere out there, for the sake of this girl. I promise you boss I'll protect her for you til' you return. Even if it might take ages, I'll protect her.