Chapter 6.

Hated

She felt  like she was choking inside of some kind of black smoke, She was a girl who was on fire on the inside.
 

Since that day,

That day she heard the news about him. About what happened, why he never returned.
She constantly remembered how he would tell her to move away, run, If something happened to him.


But, She cant leave.


This is the place where they shared everything, Where they walked on each others footsteps of memories.
Where each little corner had warmt of their touch.


She would lay down on their bed all day long, closing her eyes imagening him by her side, his warmt. How he would whisper to her in a sweet voice how much she ment to him, how much he loved her.


She touched the bed with soft fingers, the side where he always slept on, The place where she would always find him laying after she fell asleep from waiting for him all night.


She could feel how her eyes got warmer, how the feeling of warm liquid rolling down her cheeks, and going down her neck, And how it got colder as it was making its way down.


Sometimes she would lit up a cigarette, spray a little of his parfume in the air, letting the aroma fill the trailers each corner.


She felt more secure with the smell, It felt like he was really there, like it always did before he left for work.
Sometimes she convinced herself that it was like any other day, that he only left for work. He is just a bit late. She toughed to herself.


There were never any funeral. Those who worked for him said they found the car empty. But it was covered with his blood. Even thoughed it was awful for his body not being there, it gave her hope that maybe, maybe he was alive somewhere.


She cant move. If he is coming back she wants to be there and give him a place to return to. She planned over and over again in her mind how she would be there with her arms wide open, and hug him as hard as she could.


She held her hands embracing her belly.

Dont worry, your mummy will protect you til your father returns.


The fire inside of her was slowly growing.