The Start

My Heart Has Fallen For You

YOUR P.O.V

"Gurae wolf naega wolf Awoooo~", my phone's alarm cried. The longer I ignore it, the bigger the volume gets.

I frowned, irritated.

It is 6 am and college's starts at 8. It is a new start today, so I have to be prepared and get ready early.

I jumped off out of my bed, grabbed my pink towel and start showering.

15 minutes later I got out of the bathroom, get my uniform and tie my hair neatly.

I wanted to look nice and innocent on the first day. Perhaps my new classmates will accept me as a new student there.

This is really eexciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. My heart palpitated like it never was before and I am feeling ecstatic about this. About college. Class. Friends. Teachers.

Suddenly I realised something. I forgot I am now living with my Oppa. I should cook for his breakfast.

I zoomed out of my bedroom and strolled into the kitchen. But only to find my Oppa sitting there making egg sandwiches for our breakfast.

''Fewh Oppa, mianhae for not coming out earlier to help you prepare all these. But that looks yummy!'', I grabbed a sandwich and eat it like a hungry lion.

Kyu Oppa smiled and continues making them.

"Oppa, I am a bit scared about this new college. I do not know if I am going to make some friends or not"

"It will be just fine. How about your bestfriend, IU? Where is she studying now?"

"She also got scholarship in Seoul but not at the same college as mine. Hmm.. I missed her", I pouted.

Oppa pat my shoulder. But soon after that, he began to tickle me. It is really annoying that it makes me teary while laughing loudly.

-------

I am officially a student in this college. Oppa drove me here and went off to his workplace straight away.

The college is just too big and I am very certain that I am going to be lost while looking for my classes.

I wandered off alone around the building. I am sure that few people I passed by were scanning me from top to bottom. They are so scary. So far I have seen, most of the students here must have come from a wealthy family. I could judge from the way they dressed up and the glare they gave me. Of course they would already made an assumption about me through my appearance. Afterall, I am accepted here through scholarship that I got from my own hard work.

While studying the college's compound, a place caught my eyes. A fountain near a tree. I curved a smile on my face and headed to the fountain. The place is quiet and unpopulated. I guess only a loner would want to be here. I managed to find a seat just behind the fountain and so I sat there. It is so peaceful. I could hear sounds of birds chirping by the tree. It is very pleasant to listen to the earth's nature.

I was enjoying the view until something hit my head and I slipped into unconsciousness.

 

*SEHUN'S P.O.V*

"Hyung, let's play basketball near the fountain"

I bounced the ball to the point I was already warmed up and got intense due to the atmosphere. Luhan hyung and Kris hyung was trying to grab the ball from my hands and suddenly the ball slid off out of my hands when I tried to avoid hyungs.

"Ouch!", I heard a female voice frowning.

Huh, did it hit someone?

I ran to where the ball was thrown.

A female was lying helplessly near the fountain.

Eh? I have never seen this girl before. Is she the new transferred student that Miss Kiem was talking about?

Aish, I need to get her to the sick bay. What a weak woman. The ball is even smaller compared to her. How can she fainted so fast just because of a small accident.

"Hyung!!", I looked around for my hyungs to ask for help. And they are no where to be found.

They ran away. They won't help. Aish!

I carried the woman in a bridal style and walked quickly towards the sickbay at the ground floor of the Student Centre building.

I put her down on the bed and call the nurse in charge.

"Stupid", I sighed and walked away.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

Enjoy.