Argue

My Heart Has Fallen For You

*YOUR P.O.V*

''Ah, my head hurts", I sighed painfully.

What was hitting me, I totally have no idea. I am late already for the next class.

I rushed out of the Sickbay and ran to my classroom. Before reaching my classroom, I managed to ask few students where my class is as I am new here and I have not got the time to actually study the buildings yet.

Finally, I found my class and entered.

No teacher yet.. So I got in quietly and I could feel the girls start to behaving like I am a murderer or something.

"Ah so this is the new girl that Miss Kiem talked about"

"Hahaaha, she is never going to defeat us anyway. She is just too messy and unattractive at all"

The girls start throwing some unpleasant words to welcome me but I tried be patience.

"Hey, you can sit here", a boy smiles and direct me to a seat infront of him.

"I am Luhan and this is Kris(Sitting next to him). And also, the one who hit you with a basketball, Sehun( sitting next to you)", He said.

I am still clueless but I caught what he said.

"I am Suzy. So, I was fainted because of a ball?!", I exclaimed in a soft voice.

I furrowed my eyebrow a little.

Suddenly, the Sehun guy interrupted our conversation.

"Oh yea, weak girl. Be thankful that I wath willing to carry your heavy body to the thickbay. How dare you come to our place at the fountain. No one ever dare to occupy the place except uth. And that place is ours. And you, pleathe, do not thit next to me. Because I thaid tho. Go.", He voiced out angrily. Luhan kicked his chair from the back.

but I was pissed off and I replied,

"Thanks but no thanks. And who wants to sit next to you. And you, please, before saying those harsh words to me, you better fix your S". I rolled my eyes.

After that, Kris offered me to sit at his place and he sits next to Sehun instead.

While waiting for the class to start, Luhan and I were talking about Sehun behind his back. He is so funny and very cheerful. I love his attitude.

Miss kiem then came in and welcomed my presence. She teaches Chemistry and is the Head of Chemistry Department.

The class starts and I have to adapt to the new environment here, which is totally different.

 

*LUHAN'S P.O.V*

"Ah that is the girl Kris and I left when Sehun threw the ball, I should invite her to sit with us", I thought to myself.

I called her and introduced myself to her. When I introduced Sehun and told her about the incident, they started arguing. Sehun seems to hate her eversince Miss Kiem was waiting for her presence the other day. Miss Kiem told us that she is an excellent student. In the other hand, Sehun is the genius in our class and no one should ever beat him, because if anybody does, he will definitely do something about it. Sehun is rich but he does not want to live with his protective parents. He does not want to be controlled. He could get a higher grade just by shoving money into the teachers faces, but he does not think that is fair. He does not want his reputation to be bad. He is nice but somehow, arrogant.

Suzy and I talked a bit about ourself and I get to know about her bit by bit. She is actually a very interesting person.

She is different.

 

*SEHUN'S P.O.V*

UGHHHHH. This girl is very frustrating. How dare she complain about my S. She is new, she does not know what I am capable of yet. Pabo.

----

During lunch time,

*YOUR P.O.V*

What a bad day. I have not got any friends yet except for that Luhan and Kris. Excluding Sehun. He is my first enemy in this college. S. S. thhhhhthththh..

I am heading to the cafeteria to find some food. I am starving to death.

Upon entering the Cafeteria, I could already see the tables are all full and are very crowded.

I bought a Tuna sandwich and a medium sized cup of orange juice. Both are for four dollars. Haiya, so expensive.

Perhaps, from tomorrow onwards I will just pack food from home and bring my own water. I need to save my money because I do not want to rely on Kyu Oppa alot.

I scurried my way out of the crowd up to the point I bumped into a tall figure. I looked up and,

"THEHUN'',  I voiced out without myself realising that I just imitated him. But I feel kind of satisfied. He might get pissed off and mad right now. HEHEHE.

He rolled his eyes to me. I also see Luhan next to him putting a sweet smile on his face again.

I greeted him a hi. He asked me to sit with them after they buy their food, but Sehun frowned. So I just left them and stick my tongue out to Sehun.

So annoying.

So I had to bid goodbye to Luhan.

Break time is going to be over soon after that and I have to go to my next class.

----

It is Biology class. I am so glad that a girl finally came up to me and treat me nicely. Her name is Eunjoong. We studied Microscopy and it was so fun!

Just after class, we walked together to the entrance and exchanged our number. She is very kind and playful. She got to go home early so I start to make my way to Oppa's apartment. Oppa is busy so he cannot pick me up at this hour. His office is also quite far from the apartment while walking from college to his place will only take about 10 minutes. I walked and try to remember the streets and the surrounding.

10 minutes later, I arrived home and dozed off immediately.

What a tiring day.