Wanting you

Our times

On 120108 ISAC started again:

This time Suzy and Myungsoo are not in the same team which made them upset so much. They pretend to not talking with each other but they always look at each other and give each other a sign.

When Jia is sitting alone with Suzy, myungsoo get this time to be close to Suzy so he sit near Jia and asked some questions to her.

“Hi Jia unnie, long time no see how are you?” Myungsoo asked Jia.

“Myung-ah first time that you ever talk to me? Hehe we are absolutely fine. It is rarely to see you talk to me like that. Let’s become close. Suzy-yah, say hi to myungsoo!”

“Hi.i.i…, myungsoo oppa nice to see you here” suzy say hi with awkward reaction.

“Jia unnie, Do you have a mirror? I want to check myself a little bit”

“ Suzy, take out your mirror you used last time and give it to myungsoo”

“Okay, here it is” Suzy looked at myungsoo and pouted..

“Please take care of our baby maknae Bae Suzy” Jia said

“I will since I am her oppa” myungsoo smirked to suzy.

Suzy whisper “What??” she is shy then she run out to Fei unnie and Min unnie to avoid myungsoo since she is shy.

“This girl is so shy these days, but I see that she is very happy these few months, I do not know what happened with this girl” Jia talk to L.

L can’t help but smiling. He is so happy to be Suzy’s boyfriend without others knowing. He thought he is so lucky to have her.

“Bunny, where are you now? Do you miss me?” myung tease suzy.

“Oppa I am practicing with unnies now.. wae oppa?”, I miss you to death, I wish I could meet you”

“Oh wait we are supposed to have concert in Macau, right? We can meet each other by then” myung said.

They pray that day to come faster because they rarely meet each other outside.

 

Concert in Macau:

End of concert, all artists were called to be on stage.

Infinite: “B1A4”.

B1A4 came out then called “Miss A”,

Miss A came out as myungsoo makes sign to Suzy.. Suzy nodded and smile to him.

When they are on the same stages, myungsoo supposed to stand near suzy, in order not to make other notice, Suzy bow to myungsoo and smile.

Myungsoo bowed her back with a smile face and wipe his sweat because even they are couple, he could feel his heart beating so much.

“I miss you so much, Bae Suzy, I wish we are on the same stage every day, I want to see you, I want to see your smile, I love you” myungsoo looks at Suzy’s face while he bow at suzy

“ I miss you too oppa! Please be strong and love each other forever” Suzy also looks at Myungsoo and bow him.

 

This fanfic looks like real right? Because I used some facts between them to write it and I imagined things too :D

But how I wish it is true for them because I am a myungzy shipper :D

Thank you again for your comments :D

Sorry for the short chapter again :D

I will make another fanfics and better than this one.

Thank you for your support and read this fanfic :D

Love you all <3 <3 <3