Secret Dating?

Our times

The next day:

Goodbye baby goodbye… Suzy’s phone rings as it is the alarm clock and she is lazily wake up from the bed. Later on she saw a message from an unknown number.

To: Suzy

This is Myungsoo oppa. Did you sleep well? I have something to ask you, Can we meet at Goomy café? I will wait you there at 2o’clock.

Suzy read happily and she replies him back.

To: Myungsoo oppa.

This is Suzy. Ok, I will go and meet you there soon. :D

 

At Goomy Café

Myungsoo arrives there first as he is excited to meet suzy even he haven’t seen her for a day. Few minutes passed 2o’clock, suzy still  not yet arrive as she is busy helping old grandma carries her things. After finish helping, she run out to the café.

She is wearing the black and white mini dress which is her favorite, she tie her hair up and does not put any make up on.

“Sorry oppa, I am late” Suzy said tiredly since she run all the way here, and she run out of breath.

“ That’s ok suzy, you are very beautiful today” myungsoo heart just beat so fast as he praise her beauty.

Suzy blushed as she heard myungsoo praised her for the first time.

“ Suzy, I want to tell you this, I do not know what’s happened with me….. but I think I..I….I like you already since I met you. Now what should I do?? Myungsoo looks into suzy eyes waiting for her answer.

Suzy can feel his honesty and sincerity, so she reply back “oppa, actually I also like you since the first time I saw you, I want to know about you more but I hold myself back in since I am a girl”.

“Let’s date secretly suzy, without others knowing, just keep it between us ok?” Myungsoo asks suzy.

"How about my unnies and your members? You also don't want to tell them? I love my unnies so much and I do not want to lie to them oppa and I am sure you also love your members too" Suzy  looks very worried

"Suzy trust me, just keep it as a secret first, when it comes to a right time, we will tell them, ok? We don't lie to them so don't worry too much Suzy." Myungsoo hold suzy hands.

"And how about our fans? Our fans will stop supporting us right because we hurt their feeling :( " Suzy is sad just thinking about her fans because she loves her fans so much.

" We will face it together, our fans will supporting us because we love each other right? Just be strong Suzy"

Suzy answer with a big smile: “arraso myung oppa, I will be a strong girl. Let's be strong together oppa.

"Ya suzy stop call me myung, I don't like it" myungsoo pout..

" I like to call you myung oppa because it is very cute.. myung oppa! myung oppa! " Suzy makes a cute face

" So I also call you Bunny Suzy, Cutie Bunny, We are equal now" myungsoo pinchs suzy cheek  because she is so cute.

So our secret dating begin from today.

 

 

Here is my 2nd chapter, I hope you like it :)

I am sorry for the short chapter here :D

Please feel free to comment and  also please subscribe me.

I love you all myungzy fans and all the readers

I will try to update it when I am free from School :D Love you all <3 <3