Miss Understanding

Miss Understanding

Yoonji's POV

"The red dress or the pink one?" I asked Jimin. Ugghh! It's ChanJi's (A/N: Chanyeol and Yoonji's name) anniversary and I don't know what to wear. This is our fourth anniversary and I'm panicking.

To: Yoonji

Fr.: Hyunwoo

Hey, Yoonji I just saw this pic a while ago in my Weibo. The description there was "Made a song with Dara Noona. After we confessed to each other, we had our first kiss. Soooooo happy right now. ^^" And the username was 'parkyeolSME'

-__- photo ccc2_zps663a71b9.png

 

 

And with that, I had a breakdown. A lot if questions ran in my mind.

Why is Dara with him!?

Did he forget about me?

Did I do something wrong?

Is he cheating on me?

Then a loud shatter was heard .. Oh, it was just my heart. 

"Hey Ji, What's that .." Jimin trailed off as she saw my phone.

"Kwenchana? Should I .." She trailed off again. (A/N: Both their nicknames are Ji because here, you're Yoon JI and your bestfriend is JI min. So yeahh. :D)

"It's okay Ji, can I have some alone time, because of this?" You said on the verge of crying.

"Ok .. Sure .. I'll leave you here, just call me when you need me. Stay strong." And then she left.

I was crying on my bed, and time passed by. I looked at the clock and it was 7:13. Wow. I have been crying for two hours now. I went downstairs to take a shower. Sometimes standing in the warm water from the shower can calm your mind. I put on a yellow hoodie and a pair of floral shorts. I dried my hair then tied it into a messy bun. I looked at the clock and it's 8:12. Then a message popped in my phone. It was the person that I didn't expect.

To: Yoonji

Fr.: Yeol <3

Hey. :D I'm outside your house right now. What's taking you so long? :D

So he's playing dumb that I don't know he's cheating on me? Wow, I think this year's best actor goes to him. Then it started raining. I don't care if he'll wait outside forever. I hate him. I opened the tv and watched some dramas.

~~ 3 hours later ~~

Ugh! Why does he keep on texting and calling me!? Let's just end this once and for all.

"What do you want!?"

"Woah, babe. Why are you angry? I'm still here outside your house."

"You're so annoying! Do you think I don't know that you're cheating on me? Am I that dumb to be fooled, Chanyeol?"

"What do you mean? I'm not cheating on you!"

I ended the call and opened the door. I was shocked that he's sitting there, drenched in the rain, looking at his phone. He looked at me, and quickly stood up.

"Babe, Wha-" I cut him off.

"Care to explain this?" I showed him the text Hyunwoo sent me.

"Pssh. Babe, that's an edited picture. And my account name is different. It's 'chanji88'"

"Then who-"

"Babe, You're the only one I love and you know that, right?"

"But, You're so perfect. And I'm like a rough draft that was never finished."

"No. You should know that you're my everything."

"Yeol,look I'm-"

And he silenced me with a kiss. 

"Ji, I know this is quite slipshod, but .."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

He kneeled down on one knee and asked,

Will you marry me and love me forever?

"Yes. To infinity and beyond."

 

 

 

 

- END -

Ayo waddup Krease chingus? I know, I'm bad at making endings. So I'm just gonna do some one shots so I can end my book well. Please read my book with currently 10 chapters, "Unexpected You." So, I'm also thinking of should I do a Tagalog book with my Filipino friend, Imapanda. (Her real name is Clyde Agatha) she's helping me speak tagalog and I help her speak Korean and Chinese. And I think I missed my culture for about, 5-6 years?? IDK. Please comment whether I should make a tagalog fanfic with my friend or a oneshot collection. Please vote and subscribe. :))