SM Entertainment

His sister, His girlfriend, His one sided love, is her.

Outfit

When I arrived at my appa’s company, I followed behind of manger Le so I could get it. While I was trailing behind manger Le, a bunch of girls out of nowhere started to push me and screaming right in my ear. Oh my ing lord! Be quiet and quit screaming in my ears like a dying hyena! Oh my poor ears… And what the hell are they screaming about? I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me or manager Le… Who is it…? I wonder. Just as I was thinking about that question, a fricken long white limo pulls out of nowhere and out comes SHINee. Ohh, it’s my oppa… No wonder they are screaming like dying hyenas. I looked around myself, unnies and dongsaengs are like dolling themselves up just for them. Ew… So much make up on their faces… It’s like not a thin layer but a fricken thick THICK layer! I’m pretty sure the amount of makeup they put on was at least 5 layers.

“MINAH IS THAT YOU!!!” My brother Lee Taemin, maknae of SHINee shouted. Then all those unnies and dongsaengs all turned their attention to me and glared at me. Great, just great. Pabo oppa! Why the hell did you have to shout out my name! Geez… “Who is she?” “Why does Taeminnie Oppa know her?” “That b*tch! Who is she!” I heard people saying. Then all of a sudden, I felt an arm around my waist. I turned around seeing that stupid grin from my brother. I looked at Manager Le for help, and he just shook his head knowing that Taemin would totally do something like this. “Annyeong, my princess.” He said to me, while he was hugging me and all I could hear was people screaming around me like dying hyenas again! I just stood there stiffly, hoping that I don’t get killed by these…. These girls or should I say freaks around me…  Oh my fricken god! Someone please help! “Taemin-ssi, please let go of Ms. Minah-ssi. I think, from the looks from your fans. They would love to murder young miss right away.” Manager Le told him. And at that, my brother let go me. Thank you, thank you Manager Le for saving me from being murdered! I gave out a relieved sigh. Then all of a sudden, I felt a tug on my hair. Ignoring it, then I felt a really hard pull on my hair and screaming with it. “YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO GET A HUG FROM OUR TAEMIN OPPA! B*TCH GET AWAY FROM HIM!” one of my brother’s fan girl said, more like shouted at me with violence. Okay first things first, a) You do not pull my hair hard. Or you will face consequences. b) You do not shout at my face because your ing spits are now over my face and I do not like that. c) You do not call me a b*tch, only my closest and my dearest friends can call me that. Since, we like to joke around a lot with each other. And you just went over the lines there dear. “B*TCH YOU DO NOT PULL MY HAIR OKAY! ALSO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CALL ME A B*TCH YOU ! AND FIRST OF ALL, MY OPPA IS NOT YOUR OPPA! SECONDLY I AM THE DAUGHTER OF LEE SOOMAN, AND LASTLY DO I HAVE TO ING TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHEN I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!” I screamed, I was furious! Each sentence I said, each step I took closer to the girl who said those to me. No one messes with Lee Minah and gets away with it. 

 

Annyeong, readers! Finally you have waited long enough! Here is the full version of the second chapter SM Entertainment! (: Hope you like it~~ What would you do if someone pulled your hair very hard and yelled at you like that fan did? Comment below because I want to see what your answers are ^^~ Mine would be... You will find out in the next chapter ;D keke, thank you mads458, gekikarapoprock08, _miraswag and SM4RTNERD for subscribing! Please subscribe, and comment! :D Don't be a ghost reader please!! :) KAMSHAMIDA!