Back in Korea

His sister, His girlfriend, His one sided love, is her.

“Annyeong miss, would you like to buy this for 15,000 won? It’s on sale!” The saleslady smiled at me, while trying to sell something to me.

“No, thank you” I replied politely in English. Unfortunately, she didn’t understood what I said and she just awkwardly walked away from me. Leaving me all alone again. Sigh… Why must I come back here? Looking around me, people are smiling happily with their family. Making me remember, that was once me and my family. Before…

All my horrible memories of my past started rushing back to me. I shook my head furiously, making people look, thinking that I might have mental issues. Which I don’t have. Aish! Get yourself together Lee Minah! The past is the past! Nothing can change what happened!

After getting myself over the fact that my memories of the past are the past and nobody can change it. I looked around me again and I saw a man in his mid-thirties walking towards me. When he approached closer towards me, I just stared at him with my coldest stares. But he doesn’t stop walking nor twitched a single bit; he just kept on approaching closer to me. When I was in the midst of thinking; whether I should make a turn and escape from him. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. I saw that man who was about a meter away from me a second ago, and now is 10cm away from me. Personal space man! I just stood still, not knowing what to do. Whether I should scream and saying that this man is going to kidnap me. But I just stood there still looking at him with no facial emotions at all. Then he smiled at me. What the hell? And wow… When he smiles like that he looks a lot younger and it would all the ajhummas fall for him. What… The… Hell… Am… I… Thinking…  Trying to process what’s going with me and with the situation. The man clears his throat, which made me turn my head towards his direction.

“It is a pleasure finally meeting you, Ms. Lee Minah and welcome back to Korea.” The man said to me. What the fudge!? How does he know my name? Is he some kind of stalker!? Or is he one of the paparazzi! But then again.. He doesn’t look like and plus he has no camera on him. Who is he? I’m asking myself all these question, even though I won’t get anything out of that, since I don’t know about it either. I then get all my courage and asked him “Um… Who are you?”  in English. Realizing he won’t be able to understand English, I was about to say it again in Korean when… “Oh, sorry for my rudeness, my name is Le Jongho. I am your father’s manager, he told me to pick you up, and then bring you with me to his office.” Manager Le said in English. Ohh, he is appa’s manager. And damn, his English is spectacular! But then again how did he find me!? Aish… That pabo of an oppa… Must’ve told appa where I was. “C’mon, let’s go Ms. Lee” he said as he pulled me with him. I sat in the back of this amazing black and blue Lamborghini, while he drives me to my appa's office.  

 

 

Thank you for reading my very first chapter! I'm sorry for taking so long to post the frist chapter! Also, mianhae if this wasn't good at all.. And thank you very much to minion09, shipzexogeneration and Phamtastic for subrcibing!! :D I am soo happy! >////< <3 Comment below and tell me what you think and subscribe! (: