Not so good

Good Job, kids!!!

" Hiksss ... hikss ... "

He has been hearing  that  sobbing sound  since three minutes ago , according to his mathematic calculation . He was  reluctant to open his eyes . He just lays down lifeless at one of park benches and that sound as his lullaby.  He reverses his body from  supine position with arm  covering his face to the other side , his back faced that sobbing thing.


" Huwaaaa ... huwaaaa ... "


The cries grow louder , but the young man didn’t move from his comfortable  position .


" Hey , man . Why are you ignoring your son who was crying ? Aigooo , fathers nowadays , they were very rude . They let their children  crying  like this " Faintly, he hears  a woman talking .


" They're just a bunch of worthless . They think all jobs should their wives do it. They could not even keep a small child." Another woman says .


He catches  that conversation between the sidelines of the crying child but still pretend to sleep.  After making sure that  two womens  left, he slowly turns around in the opposite direction and find  a little boy who was sobbing .
 

He still lay down, facing that kid. The little boy stops crying after he saw that young man looked at him. His eyes watered, cheeks slightly colored in beautiful pink and that kid gives  him a pleading look. That man sighs in relief, that boy didn’t cry anymore. Then he decides to continue his peaceful sleep.  And when the young man returns  his body with his back facing that kid, the little boy starts crying  again .


" Ugh , can you let me sleep in peace , please ! ! ! ! ! ! He whines childishy


The frustrated young man groans , waking  from his position . His hands are  ruffling his hair, try to look more frustrating , hopes  that kid can get the sign. Better than watching that man with his hyper reaction, that kid continues his crying session.  His  eyes close tightly , his mouth opened , his shoulders are shaking and both his small hands clutched  at the edge of his  shirt .

 

Some people who walk passing them, giving a wary look at the man. He pats that kid’s  head reluctantly, hoping it can make that strange kid calm for a while. He draws his hand as  he feels no one watching them.

 

" Where are  your parents? "


The little boy shakes his head , still crying softly with his mouth still open and with closed eyes .


" So, you lost ? "


The boy didn’t answer , but he stops crying and try to wipe tears from his eyes with both of his chubby palms. Watching that kid stop crying, The young man stand up from the bench and walks , trying to avoid the child.

 

None of my business.

 

That kid tries to follow him . The young man can hear  small steps  from the back . He sure that the little boy was following him. The little boy speed up his pace, trying to adjust to the pace of the man in front of him, he  hold his hands together at his chest , still sobbing and tailing wherever that man goes .


He immediately quicks  his pace so that the child cannot catch him , considering the child 's feet are not wide enough for walking or running . He laughs at his self when he managed to avoid the child . But the glory did not last long , as the sound of a thud, followed by  high-pitched cries were heard from behind his back .


Several pairs of eyes turns in  his direction. He knew what is it. Charge him as if he was an old man who could abandon his child .


"Look at your son . Are you happy let  your son crying? " An old lady yelling at him .


" B - but he is not my son "  He stammers  because the old lady  begins to hit him with her walking stick .

" Do not lie . Your face is  similar . He followed you , what else needs to be proven? Palli, go get him  before I hit your head" And again that walking stick swings around his head.

He tries to escape and approach the little boy, examining that little feature . Somehow he feels happy about that woman mentioned they look similar, that kid has big eyes, that’s mean he also has big eyes. He tired that people always making fun with his  beautiful eyes ehem according  to his self-confidence or maybe he is wrong?? Yep, he is wrong. Because that old lady was dim.
 

He bent down so that having the same level with the boy . That kid smile, feels that this good hyung didn’t leave him. Quickly he wipes his tears and staring at the big fluffy good hyung in front of him with big yet  teary eyes.

 

That kid reaches his hand toward that hyung, hopes that he can lift him from the dirty ground, because hey, he has returned for him, right? He should help him to stand up too.

 

That man gives him disbelieve look and that kid keep staring at his stick outward hands, waiting that man.  He sighs in an annoying manner before taking that small hand which that kid gladly hold on it.  That little boy throws himself, hugging that man's leg and again that man wears a shock expression on his face. What the hell this kid doing to him? He wants to push that boy but again, some passerby passes them and with heavy heart, he let that kid like that with his dirty shirt, clinging onto him.


" Hei, little brother, we are foreigners" He pushes that kid and look at him.

"I don't know you and you did not know me . Let me tell you the horrible truth. I was a bad person . I can  kill you or sell your organs at a higher price . So, do not follow me if you do not want me to sell  you. Okay ? Now, go find your parents "

The boy keeps staring at him like he had just heard an amazing story. He pats the boy's head . He smiles with satisfaction as the boy nodded , seems  understand with what he said . He tidies his  jacket and walks out of him .


He hears small steps, he stops on his track and he didnt hear it again, he shakes his head and walk again. But that step can be heard again. He turns around and find that kid stand behind him with a big grin on his face. That is not funny… He can feel bad luck will come soon..

Without thinking any longer, he runs away from that small creature. He is trying to escape . It is weird but he laughs secretly when he imagines that kid runs after him with his yeah small feet. Small and short. Haha. But is seems his bad luck coming at the right time. That kid falls again. Someone shouts at him that his child falls down. It is gaining his attention. Groans in exaggerated, he back off.

 

He gives an apologetic smile for whom who called his as that boy’s father. And says, we are just playing around, and he falls easily but  the other man didn’t care.

He helps him stand up. He can see some scratches on his hands . He feels a little guilty . The little boy begins crying again because the wound is  painful enough for his age .

One lesson he got today is children have a lot of tears .

" Okay , do not cry . Don’t cry. I will heal your wounds ? "


But that kid so into on his crying.

 

Errr, what should I do?

“hei, after I treat your wound, we can go buy lemon candy?” He not sure why he should bribe this kid. But hey, it is working. That kid stops for a moment to consider what this big hyung just said. But a few second  later  his mouth begins to tremble again  , that's a sign that he will cry again .


" Ice cream ? " Still in his bribe manner.

 

And the boy nods, wiping  his cheeks  with his back hand . The man's breath in relieving and still  annoyed with this child 's behavior . How come this child attaches to strangers ?


----

Clutching in his new big Hyung’s  hand, they are heading at pharmacy store. That man want to shove than kid's hand but that kid always try to reach his hand and he just let it be with messed up feeling.  The boy just go  along with a big smile on his face . Occasional little boy jumping around . The man is shocked  by the sudden changed expression . After treating the boy's injuries , they buy  an ice cream , according the promise he had made .

 

" Where are your parents ? Why are they not looking for you? "


Both of them  sit on a park bench , a place where the young man lay before. He hopes his  parents will come soon for looking their child .

 

" I come with my hyung . But suddenly he disappeared . It is must be Alien who takes him "


The boy  his ice cream . One his hand holds the man's jacket .


" No, it can't be, your hyung must find you first then whatever alien can take him out from this planet "


The little boy laughs , as if he had heard a great  tales. That man grabs his little hands that have been clingging on his jacket.

" Where are we going , hyung ? " After says it, the boy  back his ice cream . He feel this fluffy  hyung  is pretty well than his own hyung . So he decided to call him hyung as well .


" We'll go to the police station "


" Noooo " He keep his hands off of him.


" I have not committed a crime . I set fire to his pants but he says he has forgiven me . I do not want to go at police station " The boy shouts and begin to cry , but did not stop from his ice cream .


"Eww, such a weird kid. Burns your  hyung’s pant ? You are really little crime . Tsk, tsk, tsk…"


Disbelief . Sigh .

" No, we will report you as a missing child . Maybe your brother will come and pick you up as soon as possible , yeah if he is still alive "

He patted the boy's head , trying to be nice . But In his brain , he already created thousand ideas to leave the child at the police station . But unfortunately , after making the report , he has to wait . He didn’t  allowed to go home for now . He had to wait or take the child with him . All he can do is " Waiting " option .


He was bored. The kid seems to enjoy his time at the police station. He is okay with whatever that’s kid did but that kid didn’t let him sit in peace.

“Hyung..hyung.. Claps your hand like this” He claps his hand, giving example for this hyung.

“No..”

“Why? hyuuunggg..”

“No..no..no..don't climb up on me” He try to shove that kid who climb up on his thigh and success make him  landed on the floor.

Not again, before that kid crying, he carries that kid. The kid placing his head comformly on his shoulder. Little did he know, the kid smiles.

 

Oh, why  should i do this?. It is so embarrassing.  Out of many people in the park , why this child should be attached to me?.

 

‘Are you sure he is not your son?”  And poor that officer, he receives death glares from him.

“Hyung?”

" What now ? "

" I'm hungry , hyung "

" Aishhh , do not call me hyung . We are strangers " He raises  his voice .



Some polices  look at them . He smiled politely , slightly bows his head and immediately took the boy to eat after requesting a permission for it .

When finished eating , they return  at  the police. They walk side by side. From the corner of his eyes , he can see the little boy try to grab his hand but by reflex , he immediately takes his hand and put them in his pocket. He laughs inwardly  by the look the  little boy pursed his lips, not successful with his effort .

 

" Hyuuuuuungggg ! !"

 

The boy shouts, makes  ​​him stop and look at  where the little boy's index finger pointing .

" Is it your hyung ? "

The boy nods happily. The little boy tugs  his pants  several times as a sign to bring him approach his hyung.

" Hyuuuuung !"

The calls again, it seems his hyung not yet notice him.

 

Damn , you're leaving your little brother , makes  me busy taking care of this child and you are busy with your counting car activity? ? ? It was clearly visible, his hand moved, following the cars which passed in front of him. Or maybe he thinks like that.


" Hey , my little bro , I was looking for you . Where were you ? " His eyes switch from his brother  then  landed on the man next to her little brother..


" I told you not to walk with strangers and  ... "

 

" I played  with this pretty hyung . He was nice , hyung .. " A soft voice comes out of the little boy's lips .  That man wants to laugh, how came this kid so innocent or maybe he is so stupid?

 

" Tskkk , looking for ? Bad brother . Leaving his brother alone, didn’t make any effort to find him, standing here, instead counting cars" That man says.

 

" Hey , it's none of your business "

 

" Yeah , none of my business but your brother just wasting my time because your stupid behavior "

 

“Wasting your time? Then let me pay it. Tskk”

 

“Don’t want to. Just go you two” He hands his brother to his real sibling.



The man grabs his brother’s hand , make his separate from that grumpy man.


"Did he hurt you ? " His brother asks as he observes  his little brother closely .



The boy shakes his and makes his body got shakes too.



" Where did you get this ? " His  brother find  the wound in  his the palm.



That little boy just silent and turns his head  to his “new” hyung. Then he follows his brother gaze and landed at that man.



" What ? It's not my fault . He chased me . He fell down.  Lucky I want to help your brother , when I was a stranger ".

 

“you said my brother felt down when chasing you?” Quickly he checks his brother’s knee..

 

That man only frowning, watching him. As he guess, there is bruise  on his brother ‘s knee and that man didn’t notice it before because yeah, he didn’t know, ok. That bruise covered by trouser.

 

He sends a wary look to that man before ask his brother that there is another rude action he got when he was lost.

 

“He pushed me out from the chair. My still hurts” 

Both of that adult  gasp in disbelief with different reasons. It is because how cruel that man until he pushed his little brother and his cute got sore. The other hand, how can that little kid being such a hypocritical

   

Okey, he pushed that kid but before it he already treated  him an ice cream, hugging him, patted his head, treat him a meal and also he was saying that he was nice. He rarely did those horrible things to kids. He is kind enough, he thinks.


 


" Let's go home ". The little boy just goes  along when his brother moves while grabbing his hand .


Hey, no "thank you " for all that I have done . Such a mean guy .


The man watches  them walks away . The little boy looks back over his shoulder and give him a "flying kiss ".  He can only shudder at the boy's behavior . The man prays  to never see them again forever . Small children are always give him a trouble .

 

===

 

I posted it in rush, hope you all enjoy it.