Chapter two.

Time Difference.

5 Years Later.

"Mieun! You're going to be late for your first day!" I placed my hand on the alarm clock to stop the noise 'it' was making. But, before I could get comfy, my mother took a hold of my blankets, and harshly pulled them away from me. Boy, was I cold. 

"Hey!!" I sat myself up, and glared at my 'loving' mother who just stood there. Yeah, right. I wasn't going to get any sleep now. I got myself up, and headed toward the bathroom. 

I did the daily routines I do everyday, and walked out the room. 

"That looks better," my mom mocked me. I rolled my eyes at her, but the smell of breakfast stopped my tracks.

Slowly, I turned to my mom watching the news, "You made breakfast?!" 

"HEY! I cook for you everyday, and at least, be greateful."

"Sure."

I ate the food in silence as my mother watched television. We weren't usually like this, mom just misses dad. No, he wasn't dead, he was just 'overseas' for buisness affairs. We both knew that wasn't right, and he was just cheating, but my mom didn't want to believe it, so she chose to treat him the same. He's been gone fore 5 months, and this is what it's lead us to, yelling at each other. I didn't bother saying goodbye when I left.

 

-

 

The school I went to was spattered 'rich', everyone, and their parents were high up in the industry. That includes my loving parents as well. My dad is the CEO for a fashion line, and my mom is the designer of the same company, but their daughter dressed nothing like them at all. 

"Mieun!" I glanced up to see my best friend, Byul coming out of her car. She bid farewell to her chaufuerr, and came up to me extremely excited.

"Did you hear the news?!" her screams were messing with my ear drums. 

"What news?" I raised a brow.

"The new transfers!!" my hand covered her loud noises.

"So?"

"SO?!" she pushed my hand away from her face, and continued, "There's rumors that they're deliciously attractive! Bonus points for us!"

I nodded my head at her words, but ignored the meaning. I didn't care at all, but I had to be a good friend. I was about to leave her there alone, but when I turned around, a huge crowd of massive fangirls trampled me to the ground. Behind me were twelve exspensive looking cars, but what came out of them surprised me the most. 

Twelve handsome, and attractive guys got out. I couldn't believe I thought of someone attractive, but they were like gods. I found Byul screaming like a fangirl, trying to push through the crowd. I chuckled at the sight until I felt stares piercing my soul. I looked up to see one of them eyeing me up, and down, and his expression looked shocked at my presence. Soon, the whole flock turned to stare at me. Wow, awkward. 

"Mieun!" Byul came over to help me up. "Are you okay?!" 

I nodded my head, "I'm fine." 

Soon enough, whispers spreaded through-out the air, and in front of me stood the twelve staring at me weirdly. 

What?