Chapter one.

Time Difference.

"Your majesty, your parents are requesting your presence right this momment," I stopped my walking, and turned to meet the face of Wufan. 

Wufan, one of the twelve guards that protected me 24/7, yet we were close, and we treated one another other like family. I've known those twelve ever since I was little baby, and they have been guarding me ever since. Yes, I was currently the Princess, and my parents were the country's rulers. 

I nodded my head at the said male, "If you may?"

The male his feet, and directed the way towards my parents. As we walked by the many servants and castle guards, they all bowed down in respect to me. The corners of my lips turned upwards as I smiled kindly to all the hardworking men, and women. That is, until I saw the front gates open, showcasing the 'outside world'. I stared silently as I watched the townspeople laughing with glee as they danced to the music. I envied the free life citizens.

"Princess Mieun has arrived!" the guard yelled to through-out the corridors of the main room. On two thrones sat the two majesties that ruled this land. I courtsied whilst Wufan bowed in honor. 

"You've requested me?" I straitened up as Wufan left the room leaving us for a private talk. 

"Our dear Mieun, danger has befallen our kind," the king stood up from his chair, and walked towards me. His eyes were filled with so much sorrow.

"Can not you do something about it?" I replied to his comment. I glanced up to see Queen Choung shaking her head.

"I'm afraid not Princess, these people are far more dangerous than we had expected them to be." 

The king held my hand tightly like he was so desperate, "They want you, Mieun." My eyes lit up in bewilderment, I was utterly shocked!

"Why...me?"

"We are not sure as well, possibly since you are the Princess of this country." 

The queen came over to me gracefully as she spoke, "But, we know one thing, they want to take you away before your thriteenth birthday."

"B-but! That's a day from now!" I was extremely frightened. Our guards were top notch at fighting, but when the majesties tell me they cannot do anything, it makes me terrified. 

"We will do everything we can our dear, Mieun."

 

-

 

Here I sat in my room, doing absoulutely nothing, with twenty guards outside guarding the place. A sigh escaped my lips as I turned my head to Wufan.

"Wufan, May I please go outside? It is my birthday afterall, at least that?" I pouted at the male as he stared like he was judging me.

A few minutes went by, and the sound of metal clanking recieved my attention. Wufan opened my chamber door, and gestured his hand outside. I ran up to the male, and smiled genuinely for the first time ever. "Thank you!"

 

-

 

I breathed in the scent of nature, it helped relax my lungs all the time. I was about to turn around, but a loud explosion caused me to scream. The castle was on fire, and destroyed to the ground! Wufan swiftly grabbed my hand, and dashed away from the scene while tears were pouring out from my eyes. 

A strange man covered in a mask attacked the both of us. Wufan was struggling with the masked man, but used enough strength to force the person back.

"Princess! Run away! Run as fast as you can, and don't look back!" he commanded me until he turned his attention back to the male. The male's hand was on fire! But, he was not screaming in pain! What kind of sorcery is this?! 

"PRINCESS!" I lost my trance as my feet began moving on their own. I ran away from Wufan.

-

 

I kept running like I was told until I came across a cliff in front of me. The castle, and Wufan were long gone from my sight, and I was scared. 

"There you are Princess~" a voice interupted my thoughts. I quickly looked up to see a male smiling like a mad man. 

"You know you can't hide any more."

"W-who are you?!"

"Now is not the time for introductions, right Princess?" I gulped. 

"Just come with me, it will be alright," the male reached out his hand, but I refused to touch this man at all!

I looked behind myself to see the cliff, and took a huge, deep breath. It was a long way down, and I couldn't promise myself I would still be alive after the fall. I took the risk anyway, if these people wanted me, then they're not getting me. I let my feet slip off the last piece of solid ground, and descend to my death. I closed my eyes tightly, the wind around me was strong, and I did not want to see my body splattered on the ground. But, instead I felt great pressure hit my back, and my lungs wanted oxygen, but when I tried to breath some in, water filled my entire mouth. My body tried swimming up to the surface, but soon a light engulfed me whole. 

 

 

 


 

I finally updated this story ^^ What do you guys think? I have a huge heart for stories like these, and supernatural ^o^ Oh, thanks for the 6 subbies already :D Apriciate it <3

 

Congrats EXO, see you next year <3 

TVXQ COMEBACK, #TURN UP.

For the romace, usually, most of the time, it's OC x OTP12, I just feel bad for the rest who are left ;w;