4. Oppa

OPPA (sequel : Will he accept me ?)

I ran along the corridor of the hospital.

Those who are near me like a shadow is unclear.

All I've seen blurr! Opaque, because the tears are blocking my sight.

"Sulli hospitalised, hyung. She has been dropped due to climb the fence to get out of the House. " Taemin's voice echoed in my ears.

I kept running looking for room numbers given by Krystal via sms.

FINALLY I COULD FIND HER HERE.

But my hope is broken, right there at the room 099,  I saw two people escorting at the door of the room. Their looks with high-body muscular  made that room is  creepy .

Oh ... Sulli.

I still  breathless, sweat and tears intermingled meets on my face 

I wanted to meet her, though only a heartbeat  .

Want to give strength to her, even if just a hand grip.

Want to eliminate  her pain. Although only with a slight smile.

Want to be on her side, to reassure her that I love her as she is.

I do not care if she is mute because her silence for me is a real beauty.

I calm my breath, staring that room with steps faltered. Thinking how I could get into that room.

All of a sudden ...

"Hey Minho!! Choi Minho!! "

I am looking in the direction of the sound, I see Krystal waving from the direction of the chair in the waiting room. I immediately ran over to her, wanting to know Sulli news as soon as possible.

"Krystal, how is Sulli? How did she get in here?”

"Come here, we're talking in there... so that unsuspected by sulli's parents. Later you will be introduced as my school friend . Ara? "

I just nodded eventhough do not understand. Krystal pulled me to the left hallway , there is no other room but corridors that not-so-crowded.

"Sulli do this to be able to meet you. How can you challenge her to prove her love by way of ridiculous like that? "Krystal attack him with full of fury

"What ridiculous ... what...?" I said do not understand

"You  asked her to mention your name. You asked her to  mention you "oppa" !  It's a ridiculous request for a mute girl !! "

"I'm not ... ... ..." my words at a standstill, since Krystal back attack

"Why did you reject her call ? Why do you refused to accept her call, Huh? "

"I guess ..." back cut by Krystal

"You did not know she ‘s desperate, but you encouraged her to do reckless. Sulli is afraid of heights, but she did it for you. To meet you and to apologize for the lies .  Since you have rejected all her phone , she climbed the fortress in order to get out of the house! '

He was not thinking that far, he does not think his selfishness have made the  girl he loved reckless and desperation.

And now she has to lay in the hospital due to him ??

-----------------------------------------

Minho is holding Suli’s hand.

The girl looked pale and weak.

She did not suffer any injuries.

She  just a bit of bruising and shock.

Some parts of the arms and legs are scratched due to climb trees propagated the walls of her home.

He felt his chest pain, imagining how a girl who was so weak ... could climb the wall and against a sense of fear itself.

And it is for me ?

To say  the lies that she had made it just to make me happy ?

To achieve her happiness?

While he himself was accusing her... so selfish.

"Miane ... .... Sulli, Miane ....! " Only that words could say.

Too many things that mix stir in his chest, but only said sorry to be saying?

However this word that best describes what he felt.

He apologized to all of his accusation that were never proven.

He apologized for his arrogance that cannot accept her apology with such ease.

He apologized to all her sadness.

He apologized for having made her suffer.

He apologized because  can't understand her completely,.

He apologized for having loved her, and  love only made her unhappy.

"Sulli, I will not ask you again to do things you cannot do. I do not ask you to talk because I know it's hurting your heart .... miane. "

I saw her lips to carve a smile, her lips are pale and trembling.

Crescent was formed in her eyes as usual, when she smiled.

Gorgeous.

A fragile beauty.

My chest is not pounding as fast as usual, when I see her smile.

My heart is not racing fast like it used to be when I was holding her hand.

That is how I felt now is a wound that slice my heart , the gaping wound when see the sight of her eyes speak a lot .

"Minho, hurry up!" Krystal suddenly opened the door, “Sulli’s parents have entered the corridor. " She said anxiously.

Minho nodded, his eyes back to Sulli.

"I will come again, if you nod."

Sulli is not budging, I saw her eyes teary ... but she did not cry.

Realize her rejection, the wound further gaping ... apparently Sulli has decided not to see me anymore?

I took a deep breath , trying to banish the pain that gripped my mind and heart .

"Well, I look forward to your health. Maybe we've to be met, but  not to be united . Previously only need you to know that I , Choi Minho , very pleased to be given the opportunity to know you . "

Minho releasing his grasp, he stood upright, his knee feels wobbly, he tried to stand upright.

This may be the last day to see her, because maybe after this he will not dare again showed his face in front of Sulli.

Sulli is still not budging, just her lips were now tremble.

"Goodbye  Sulli, I will always remember you as a Choi Sulli, a beautiful girl in yellow dress. A beautiful girl who is mute, which with her silence making me dream too high. That is because she is mute, I fall in love with her. Saranghae ... "

Minho turned around, he saw Krystal gaze anxiously. Anxious because of what? He dunno, he did not want to think about it.

"Oobbh ...Bhaah !! "

suddenly, he heard a voice , stops his pace. Minho turn around, his eyes staring in disbelief on Sulli.

Is it true that he heard the voice of Sulli? Is it true that  Sulli's voice? A voice that he wanted to hear ?

" Are you talking to me?"

Sulli nodded , a brittle smile etched on her pale lips . Tears are rolling down her cheeks .

Minho step  toward her again .. Oh, not stepping but ran ... almost running.

"Say it again ! I beg you…  say it  again ....! " Minho pleaded, he so longs to hear her voice.

"Obh. . bhah!! "said Sulli with difficulty, seems like to spew all her breath.

"" Oppa !! You call me oppa?? " Two grain tear slid on Minho’s cheek, can't help  to put on hold

Sulli nodded,

Minho grabbed Sulli’s hand,  one put on his lips. And the other put around his neck. Told her to feel the vibration.

"Try to feel how I say it. Oppa ....   oppa ...OPPA. "

Sulli nodded, "Obh.phah!” (breath) “Oph.phah! "

Minho bring both hands of her  to his lips, kissed it  with full of happiness. The girl he loved had called him oppa. The first words he heard from Sulli is "Oppa".

" Oppa " is a true confession of love Sulli to him. Without the long sentences should be disclosed, he knew Sulli loved him. He knew Sulli had considered him to be the most important part of her life. Just like Sulli for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE EPILOGUE

 

Krystal stood with shaking legs.

Her eyes are blinking see Sulli’s parents who now stand on the threshold of the door.

She imagined the worst will happen to Choi Minho.

She's been trying to remind him. But she failed ... ...

Her face looks pale..helpless look to see her uncle Siwon and his wife walked into the room of Sulli.

But they just stopped in the doorway.

Choi Siwon’s hand pulling his wife Seohyun. Then close the door slowly.

"I heard it. ..." He whispered while he watched the scene in front of his eyes.

A tall man with broad shoulders amid kissed Suli’s hand while she said the same words over and over again.  "OPH_PHAH".

"I heard her practice to say that word  at the library. Many times .... " Add Choi Siwon.

"And I saw it .... See the love within them. " Seohyun Said.

"Krystal, who is he?"

"Choi Minho. A 6th semester student in Faculty of Economics University of seoul. Born in Incheon, has developed a hobby. ... "

"Stop! Stop! " Seohyun cuts, " I accepted that young man. Honey? "she asked on Siwon.

Choi Siwon already knew who's Choi Minho from the repport of Hyun Woo.

"I accept him."

They both smile full of meaning.

Krystal smiled triumphantly.

( And I smile for finishing this Minsul story ...kkk )

 

 

 

Finally....

Thanks for all your support for this story.

Thank you for a friend who has inspired me to make this story.

I dedicate this story to all who have read  it.

 All very meaningful for me.

And I would preparing to continue other story  is still pending  :-)