END

Birthday Hybrid

When Kris opens the box that is tied with an obnoxious pink bow on it, he expected some sort of life size cake, did I mention that the box was at least half his height? Anywho, he expected teddy bears and any other sort of birthday present, what he doesn’t expect is to find a boy what more half cat sitting in the box, curled up in the corner.

 

His hair is a dark red and the fur of his ears are a mix between white and grey, a stark contrast between his hair and fur.

 

Kris had heard a lot of catboys, how they were always half dress and on the prowl for a up their . How shameless they were and ecetra basically drawing the conclusion that catboys were hybrid s.

 

But when he sees the catboy in the corner of the box curling in on himself, then again he was barely dressed, Kris is kinda confused. Weren’t catboys supposed to jump on you the minute you purchase them. This catboy in front of him was the total opposite in fact the wee being seemed to shrink more into himself the more Kris stared at him.

 

Kris isn’t exactly sure what to do with this hybrid in front of him.

 

He picks up the card that was previously attached to the corner of the b Krisox reading aloud it’s content. “Hey Kris, Happy birthday. Seeing as how you’re lonely and in need to ……. Well… Met Joonmyun! Have fun. Love Luhan, Tao, Jongdae and the rest of the gang.

 

Kris looks down at the hybrid he now knows to call Joonmyun, he’s still curled up in the corner of the box not daring to move and his tail swishing nervously.

 

“Joonmyun?” Kris says softly with a smile on his face as he opens his arms in a welcoming gesture to the catboy.

 

They boy looks up and Kris can’t help but think of how such a beautiful pair of eyes exist. The hybrid’s ears twitch and he looks around hesitantly, still uncurled.

 

“Joonmyun”  Kris prompts, and the next moment he has an armful of catboy burrowing into him and Kris is already liking the smell the other emits.

 

He pulls the catboy away from him and looks directly into those sinfully brown eyes, he can’t help but think how he’s already in love with the being in front of him.

 

“I’m Kris” The tall male says, introducing himself to the shorter and smaller catboy.

 

Joonmyun looks up his face no longer confused as clarity dawns on his features.

 

“Happy Birthday, Kris! I love you” Joonmyun declares while bluching furiously because he had almost forgotten the reason he had been purchased for in the first place.

 


 

Kris can‘t help but think of how to thank his friends for this present later on. For now he and his catboy would get better acquainted.